Guy doesn't marry the woman he lives with

>guy doesn't marry the woman he lives with
>the judge still gives her the house

Fucking patriarchy.

>Fraternized with the menstruating Jew
He deserves everything he gets.
May he be a warning for others thinking about doing the same foolishness.

did you even read the article?

Did you? They had a million pound house that he paid for, and the judge ruled it to be sold for under market value and that the not-even-wife will get all the money for it, while the not-even-husband will pay the court fees.

he paid 140k into 500k house worth 1m now. but it doesnt matter because it put it in her name and her name alone, possession is 9/10th of the law. Hes an idiot who refused to marry the mother of his 3 children. Honestly this is one time they got it right.

>"put the house in her name"
As if marriage has any relevance to the case.

>Put house under someone elses name
>Get mad when they own the house
???

DON'T PUT THE WHORE'S NAME ON THE HOUSE DIPSHIT

this one isnt too bad, i mean, he did have 3 kids with her, it wasnt just like a normal gf

>have 3 kids with a woman oner the years
>doesn't marry her
He is a rich degenarate. I don't understand why you feel pity for him. He is no better than Tyrone.

This isn't even unreasonable. He was stupid enough to put the house under HER name. In the eyes of the law, him paying for the house constitutes as a gift for her.

>possession is 9/10 of the law

Great meme.

yeah, really he would have been better off marrying her with a well defined prenup.

Woman is in the right here. He fucked up by putting it under her name.

>he put the house in her name

For once I don't actually see an issue.

Retard getting punished for being retarded.

Judge made the right call in my opinion. Putting the name into her name to get mortgage, and also the guy sounds like a dick.

These

>impregnate a woman 3x in a house
>surprised when she gets the house to raise the children
get the fuck out of here

Is it possible to sue a judge for gross negligence?

yeah he is a triple asshole
1)having THREE kids with a woman and making her reliant on him to fuel his sugar daddy 20 year age gap fantasy - this is not healthy for the woman who will have a blank CV.
2)Putting her name on the house to commit mortgage fraud
3) is a "property developer" aka boomer with enough capital to fuck over wagecucks by inflating house prices.

To be fair if you have children with a woman and don't marry her you're a degenerate and deserve whatever you get.

>Put her name alone on the house
>Surprised when the judge says it legally belongs to her
>muh male oppression
You are literally worse than sjws