/x/ here, ignore the vpn

/x/ here, ignore the vpn
tell me about this "kek" figure
what do we know about him? is he real? is it a meme? why is pepe associated with him? What does he have to do with the current US election?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egregore
gyazo.com/6009dbbf8b474ebf0f778162e65397fe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jew

it's a forced meme
it has nothing to do with politics
the mods are too lazy to do anything about it

bummer

> "ignore the vpn"
> asks about frog
> posts "how can whiteboi compete" pic

get off my interwebz kike

>Justin Trudeu hugging a black guy
>how can whiteboi compete pic
nigga what

kek is real, he is an ancient god of chaos, his earthly form is that of a frog or frogman. he reveals his intentions to us by giving repeating numbers. praise kek!

Kek is real.

tell me about him
why is he a frog?

Howcome this turns me on so much? it's truly beautiful, the human race uniting.

To hell with Kek, tell me about Kaine!

Memes.

>ignore the vpn

It is foolish to question the ways and manners of the Lord KEK

Praise KEK

HERESY

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egregore

Sup Forums is kek

what's this hieroglyph
gyazo.com/6009dbbf8b474ebf0f778162e65397fe

fuk you mang

Kek is an ancient demon Sup Forums summoned. He seems to be a chaotic being, and manifests himself through gets, most commonly dubs. It's like a Ouija board demon, but for Sup Forumsacks.

If they like this is their problem, people who born to kill people are really retarted. We have feelings.

This plus him being some kind of god from ancient Egypt

>Kuk (also spelled as Kek or Keku) is the deification of the primordial concept of darkness in ancient Egyptian religion. In the Ogdoad cosmogony, his name meant darkness. As a concept, Kuk was viewed as androgynous, his female form being known as Kauket (also spelled as Keket), which is simply the female form of the word Kuk.[1]

>Like all four dualistic concepts in the Ogdoad, Kuk's male form was depicted as a frog, or as a frog-headed man, and the female form as a snake, or a snake-headed woman. As a symbol of darkness, Kuk also represented obscurity and the unknown, and thus chaos. Also, Kuk was seen as that which occurred before light, thus was known as the bringer-in of light. The other members of the Ogdoad are Nu and Naunet, Amun and Amaunet, Huh and Hauhet.

KEK was God's prophet before Jesus, before Moses, before Abraham, but not before Adam and Eve, he was sent by God to guide humans and to show them how to live with nature. He's a joyful frog who controls events, his real life manifestation is a giant humanoid frog.

pic related is a swastika made 8000 years ago in honor of KEK, he faded somewhere around that time giving a way to human prophets. He's one of the animals in the garden of Eden.
KEK taught humans the power of perception, if you believe in something strongly it will happen. Because he was a prophet of God, he was given special powers. He was able to control events, to put things so that a chain reaction of events would happen and finalize his goal, like throwing a stone down the hill and bringing the mountain with it at the bottom.
His name is not KEK, but that is a topic for another time.

Quick post.

From what i can tell, it started out as a meme and slowly devolved into some sort of cult thing.

Even if it is an inside joke, I think there's forces at work that people don't quite understand.

bumping

>>>reddit

it's some retards predicting 1000 happenings, 1 prediction comes true, THEREFORE ANCIENT GODS ARE RESPONSIBLE

someone post the plane crash image, that is undeniable proof that KEK exists

Kek has revealed himself to be real, and rewards his followers with happenings and dubs.

Praise KEK, Lord of Chaos and patron saint of Sup Forums

People here thought about him so much that they created a tulpa bringing the chaos into the real world.

Praise Kek!

pretty much this

snake, morningstern - Lucifer in other words

misleading bullshit

No it isn't.

There are over 500,00 movies in the world. 1 of those movies has a real life event "reference" it. It was only noticed because of the popularity of the movie, plenty of other movies have undoubtedly had strange "references" that weren't noticed.

Meme magic discussion was at least interesting and fun before the "kek" shit, now it's just roleplay and spam and more roleplay.

These sorts of posts are so extremely cringeworthy, LOL WE'RE A CULT AHAHAHAHA

Kek, god of the darkness before the light. The light and truth will be upon us once again.

let us know you are here