May the 4th be with you

>May the 4th be with you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/K8k4NU39skc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars_Day
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Revenge of the 5th! Hahaha!

I missed all of fucking Star Wars day because I been on fucking vacation.
Fuck vacation.
I finally got to the hotel and the fucking Star Wars marathon is over.
Fuck this bullshit.

>upvoted!

>participating in a reddit holiday

come on man

>There are satellites in the skies
>Dinosaurs are real

Caring about starwars shit, especially made up holidays regarding starwars is reddit

>Come on man
youtu.be/K8k4NU39skc

I had a 9 wish me that today. Some of y'all need to stop being so fucking critical. Women don't dig guys who just criticize and tear into everything. They like to have fun, even with nerdy shit. You are already know all this bullshit, now just repackage it in a way that other people that are less involved find engaging.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars_Day

>April Fools
>Happy Easter

but I like being a social outcast

Thanks. For more content, subscribe and share my posts to other boards–like my Facebook, follow me on Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, pay me each month on Patreon, I also have MySpace, you can also find me on many various Onion site, the Freenet, too–add me to your Google+ circles, ask for my adress, my phone number and bank account while you're at it. If you also want to know about my geneology, I'm sure we can work it out. And oh, I also have various blogs, you can ask for them in my e-mail (not gonna give it away tho, 'cause you never know!)

>no linkedin

>tfw contrarianposting is still a meme

>a day for celebrating 1980s nostalgia bait that's based on a stupid pun

Why not just call it Reddit Day

Well, if you ever change your mind.

>get outted as reddit
>durr contrarians are to blame

I just wanted to catch the fucking movies.
But I missed all of them.
Fuck.

just watch them on dvd or stream them online doofus

Are there any other movie days? LotR?

we should make a DCCU kino day

My birthday is March 13th (3.14 = pie, a very significant number to the mathemagicians)

I guess I was just destined to be such a nerd :p

happy star war day everyone! live long and prospect

The holiday has nothing to do with Reddit.

I dislike Reddit as much as the next guy, but calling everything you don't like, "Reddit", is retarded.

It's literally a Reddit holiday for people with Reddit sensibilities. If you can't see how you need to go back[/spoiler] to Reddit.

Star Wars drones are truly worse than bronies in my eyes, at least you can avoid the latter.

>reddit spacing
At least try to act like you don't browse that shithole.

>hipsterliberalfaggotwith>muhdiversitytattoowearingananonymousmaskpretendingheisn'treddit.picture

people who are reddit don't know they're reddit because they don't understand what it means to be reddit in the derogatory sense. that's why they're reddit.

It's more than a meme