Can anyone give me a legitimate reason why I should care if poor people die of starvation and or exposure?

Can anyone give me a legitimate reason why I should care if poor people die of starvation and or exposure?

there is none

They can fuck your shit up for food.

It's the Christian thing to do

Starving people have few meat.

uh isn't bad ass Asian female a fucking trope? that shit is fucking everywhere

You shouldn't. The only reason you should care is if it affects you somehow, or if contradicts your own personal values.

Do poor people care that if you don't want to be taxed so they can get free shit, the police will come and abduct you and if you resist potentially lethal force will be applied?

Cuck

>letting yourself be blackmailed

No objective reason, no.

But as stated, if your personal moral/emotional (or indeed economic) convictions make it preferable.

Viz: "It is reasonable that we who are wealthy pay more taxes to better support our less fortunate fellow humans" (Adam Smith, On the Wealth of Nations).
This coming from the philosophical founder of libertarianism.

This.

Also, Sup Forums is a Christian board.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?

Only christians are cucked enough to worship a jew with a cucked father

le edgy american alpha make libertarian who will never lose his job or fall on hard times

fpbp

Just be happy it aint happenin to you and get on with your day. It sucks but its just the reality we live in

Depends? If in your country, it will affect you. You'll have to pay high taxes for security. Lower quality of life. Gated communities. Brazil.

Yeah, because they are so tiny and fragile.

It's the feminist and progressive thing to do :v)

You don't need to because that shit is a meme now. Most poor people GLOBALLY are now obese save Africa. In developed countries like America they even have cell phones and laptops.
Brazil isn't dangerous because of the poor it's dangerous because of black dna.
You've never met homeless people so shut up

Depends why they're poor. I think we need to cut back social services dramatically but it IS the people's duty to care of those who cannot take care of themselves (severe mental illness, retardation, the handicapped, etc).

It's why I volunteer at shelters. Some are drug addicts who need to get fucked and go to an aa meeting, but vast majority suffer from mental illness with nobody to take care of them.

i would watch this film

as long as shes actually bad ass and not just some degenerate chav whore that screams swear words and acts like a
>stronk independent woman

laura croft style bad ass not miley cyrus yobbo shit

How are they going to play as a bad ass when they don't even have one?

Why don't we just gas the mentally ill and retarded?

Is there a legitimate reason you can't do post birth abortions on retards? I mean like 90% of down syndrome kids are aborted anyway

Can you imagine how shit it would be to start your first day as your last day on earth because your parents are complete apes who managed to think fucking is good idea in piece of shit land

because you may be poor one day and you wouldn't like to die of starvation and or exposure

Why not just watch sin city? Miho never talks in any of the books and as far as I remember no male character other than Dwight appears in a panel with Miho and survives the story

this, welfare is basically bribary money to keep people from revolting

as long as the jew maintains very high like 20-30% REAL unemployment rates, so that it remains an employers market, it just a cost of keeping society together...

>Can anyone give me a legitimate reason why I should care if poor people die of starvation and or exposure?
Well, corpses rotting on the open air tend to be a health hazard, possibly spreading diseases that could turn into epidemics.

You should care as far as cremating or dumping the bodies on a communal grave at least, as to prevent them from being a health hazard to the rest of society.

Not much to care other than that.