Is this secretly Kino?

Is this secretly Kino?

Yes

I remember liking it. I enjoyed Ridley Scott's Robin Hood movie too.

No this movie is problematic

>Moses and the Egyptians aren't black

Superior adaptation coming through

I enjoyed it.

Is that Fragarach?

Moses was Jewish, and ancient Egyptians resemble modern day Coptic Christians which were also not black. Ramses II was not black.

Good production value but otherwise forgettable. Needed tits.

>Needed tits.

this desu, but not in a sexually gratuitous way but a classy tender way. Preferably when Moses takes his Jewish wife's virginity.

Robin Hood was pretty awesome, the script was pretty tacky though

Ridley Scott's Robin Hood and Disney's Country Bears are the only movies I've actually walked out of the theater for.

Russel Crowe literally looked like wanted to kill someone for being in that movie, you could just tell because it seeped into the movie. Fucking awful.

Yes.

Probably one of the biggest disappointments as of recently for me

Robin Hood was great. I bet you walked out because of some other reason, like you were high on drugs or something.

Disney's Country Bears was also great. There's no reason to walk out of that movie.

Now walk out of this thread, junkie.

Robin Hood as a random story of a knight returning from the crusades is good, as a Robin Hood story it fails on every level
>inb4 watch the DC
I have

Some kino scenes, overall pretty bland.

Did the six hour cut ever come out?

Oh, I didn't care about it qua Robin Hood story and was just judging it as a movie.

You feel that strongly about Robin Hood?

if the movie is called Robin Hood yes, I'm almost sure it was meant to be just a crusader returning story and someone forced the 'robin hood' title on it, you can almost see the script being rewritten as you watch it

I played Christy Marx's adventure games so I'm a little more open-minded but I'm sure you have some coherent perspective too and don't blame you for your rotten opinion

ok, I've read almost every piece of robin hood literature their is, it was a bad Robin Hood story I don't blame you, you get all your lore from games