Are men from your country alpha enough to commit suicide by poison in an international court?

Are men from your country alpha enough to commit suicide by poison in an international court?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u8pbyfBlcdw
youtube.com/watch?v=FTtWqwD_iEY
youtube.com/watch?v=Vs8OOQ3vUQo
youtu.be/LEMQKs_v6II
youtube.com/watch?v=P3OOq5l_Hzw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>suicide
>alpha

kek

Man, that ain't alpha.
That's a bitch move.

It is if you do it badass enough, like OP's pic

No. Drinking "responsibility-freeing juice" is not badass. At least kill yourself with your own weapon like a samurai.

This. Poison isn't alpha at all.

It is. Legality of Hague court should be atleast questioned after this also.

They're alpha enough to try and set themselves on fire on live tv.

youtube.com/watch?v=u8pbyfBlcdw

What was his plan? He didn't even have the lighter ready like a true Tibetan

>shaking like a coward

F

based stoic

Poison is the weapon of women, cowards and castratees

he looks like a dwarf from lotr

Yes

You should know he would go home very soon, since he had already spent 13 years in prison. But decided he doesn't want to live as ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''war criminal'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''.

>alpha
>killing yourself

this is fucking alpha youtube.com/watch?v=FTtWqwD_iEY

considering he got out without any charge

t. Cuckold

youtube.com/watch?v=Vs8OOQ3vUQo

Metal as fuck honestly
It's a shame this kind of things should happen more often in the modern world

Snap out of your stupid ancient religion, Sven. Suicide is not about being an alpha male.

Suicide is badass

Regardless of what he did, I can't help but respect bravery such as that.

*When used as a weapon (against other people)

Medpack knows his things.

>they keep the show on and the guy just sits back on his chair

lmao

why? how does an action on his part affect legality of the court? are they bad because they made him sad?

>group does something barbaric
>is X based?

>Canada apologizes for inappropriate behavior from their government
>wtf Trudeau is a cuck

Time to make this into a meme.

Template.

this

Lol

>old man shaking when holding things

this guy is now a literal meme

>alpha

Even a lowly Amerimutt did this years ago

youtu.be/LEMQKs_v6II

Please someone come up with something better the leafs contribution is shit.

>croats
>civilized

ok

>suicide
alpha is making a last stand and never surrendering

the alpha role involves staying on top and breeding a lot of offspring. killing yourself accomplishes none of that.

in my eyes this looks more like a teenage girl killing herself to show those evil bullies.

anyone know what the poison was?

Well, it's an act of honor if you shoot yourself, not sure about poison. I understand that it's hard to smuggle a pistol there but still.

Nicely done.

He drew attention to the case. It was a well planned act. Seems like it.

Even better.

t. Amerimutt from Sup Forums

Fuck off weebs...

I can't believe how slimy and filthy you faggots are. Every day you surprise me worse.

The man did a great thing. He was proud and did what he considered right until the very end.
He brought attention to the matter as well. It's pretty astounding that no news station said anything more than "war ""criminal"" commits suicide". They americanize our media with "good guys" and "bad guys" and "nothing to see here".

Fuck US and EU for trying to vilify all balkan wars against muslims. Next thing you know all balkan war heroes are brought to court for driving out the ottomans.

Nerve gas

>slave mentality

Retarded autist parrotting Sup Forums tier bullshit

Beautiful

this tbqh

crimes are crimes, regardless of who commits them. it's widely accepted that all sides in the conflict committed atrocities, and that everyone involved should be punished accordingly. you can't let someone off the hook just because he happens to be on the right side of your narrative.

People on all sides commited atrocities during the Balkan wars. "Americanizing our media with good guys" and "bad guys"" would be us forgiving everyone on one side and comdemning everyone on another side, when we have evidence there were reprehensible elements all over.

>can't deal with being known as a convicted war criminal
>kills himself

>brainlets think this is alpha

what a pussy

An hero for croats no doubt

the Canadian managed to ruin a meme that he just invented, what an accomplishment

You imbeciles here not understanding that he did not kill himself because of the sentencing, he was in prison already, 12 years by this time.

he did it for muh honour, which is even more retarded and weakminded

that again poses the question: what was the poison and how did he obtain it?

Make him see a Croat ebony poster like mentioned.

Hemlock.

>Prisoner kills himself
>BAN PRISONS

>he already looks pink

That's an obsolete tool for grain stalks, youtube.com/watch?v=P3OOq5l_Hzw
But I don't expect anything else from you besides pinning your peoples' crimes on your victims

kek

hemlock

Hello newfriend

>drink poison
>no one cares
>it hasn't kicked in, so the session proceeds as before

>"I have taken poison"

Yeah. Real alpha.

Ustashe and Chetniks were allies.
Anyone can wear a uniform.

More than in any other court, the mighty decides was is legal and what is not at the expense of the weak.

Coors light

Some faggot actually replied to the article about this on an Israeli news site with "SERBIA STRONG. Remove Kebab"

Show yourself, faggot

maybe it's just a jew with serb sympathies? you do swing the same way on many key issues

We all have Serb sympathies, what makes me cringe is idiots using 4chins menes on news sites.

>dude poison is the weapon of the woman! I know I would be a total badass and slit my fucking throat!

Grow up you fucking pathetic virgins

I like how 2 guys near him don't give a fuck.

>Lithuanian supports suicide

Of course.

foreskins are disgusting, lol

>not even one day passed and he's already a fucking meme

Italians were primarily and strongly associated with poisonings in the Middle Ages, to the point that it was known as "the Italians' way" and tons of tunes and folklore songs were about poison
It was so foreign to Northern peoples that some critics strongly suspect that "Lord Randall my son" comes from Italy because it's about poison

It's associated with angry wives in the Anglo countries

A Serbian taking a shot. Nothing unusual.

>upon hearing the guilty verdict upheld in November 2017, Praljak drank poison in the courtroom,[3] and died a few hours later.
They had quite enough time to do a stomach wash

they did

Alphons didn't get to the court though. Literally pussied out.

He was free to go, the guy an heroed because of the conviction that labels him a war criminal. Something he didn't agree with and obviously could not live with. That IS badass

Who was he?

yeah, nice "court" he would have gotten

>letting eu dogs put you on display like a animal in a zoo for the rest of your days
>more alpha then leaving on your own terms

look at what happened to your guy, Mussolini, he was taken alive and paraded through the city by his ankles.

living under some globalist's heel is not alpha you soybois

Yes, this faggot shot himself during the signing of peace treaty with Germany in WW1. God bless

Drinking poison in a court is some fucking history book shit, very alpha

lel

Imagine how calibrated his sockets probably were... just wow!