How do we fix this shit?

How do we fix this shit?

Attached: 1280px-F1_logo.svg.png (1280x321, 17K)

kill the black guy

Standardize cars

>Liberty will save fo-

You can't.
>F1 will die in your lifetime

Attached: walks towards you.jpg (540x960, 125K)

Whites Only

>blacks dominate sport that doesn't even have to do with physique as much
>"n-no this CANT be happening hang the nigger immediately!!!"
the absolute state of whiteoids

>>blacks dominate sport
That isn't true, though.

*black
it's probably even worse since it's only one guy and he's bootyblasting your competitions

>blacks
>it's one mutt in a superior car
This is one of the issues with F1.
>mercedes
>power unit
>halo
>gridgirls gone
>shitty street circuits where nothing happens
It's dead. Nothing can replace it, either.

I know this is bait but F1 is like 95% engine.

Everyone gets the same car

So he's about par with everyone else and his engine gives him the edge over others...?

Don't make the new engine spec based what one team was already working on

Not everyone, but most of the talented guys, yes.

Stop watching it. That simple.

Pretty much. You can kill the nigger, but the problem is still there. Mercedes will win no matter what.

All engine rules and rule changes benefit Mercedes gmbh.

I wouldn't fucking doubt that FIA gets kick backs from Mercedes where they design an engine that fits the next rule change and are ready off the bat.

So all other makers are playing perpetual catch up. It's like playing Poker with friends while you cheat and know the deck of cards coming up.

Make safety the third priority instead of the first and understand this is a man's game
>performance
>competition
>safety
It's a pretty terrible indicator of how safetycucked this sport has when nobody has died I'm 24 years tbdesu.It shouldn't be a "safe sport". To say so is to run contradictory to what F1 is ultimately is about

>nobody has died I'm 24 years
user... ;_;

the halo is literally because somebody died.

No, it's not.
Virtual safety car is.

Kick out white drivers

my fault, I honestly forgot about bianchi. I'm a race fan but don't follow f1 closely. my point still stands though.

Put another fag in the car and they'll most likely win as well desu

allow contact.

You can’t

Accept GT racing, IndyCar, and MotoGP as the last great motorsports

This is what everyone was saying about Ferrari 10 years ago

>give everyone the same v10 engine
>f1 is great again

Because it was true then. Jean Todt still runs this shit 15 years later.

I think the difference is that Ferrari had preferential treatment and still do. Mercedes doesn't. They are just better at building cars and engines especially. It's hard to regulate that. But I think it is necessary because it's obvious no one else can compete.

Lewis would you still be #1 don't kid yourself

>Mercedes is the official safety cars/medical cars provider of F1
>Their cars has been the most dominant since the massive rule change

Attached: 1488867778122.jpg (979x832, 546K)

If the cars were equal don't even try and kid yourself that it would be Alonso and Hamilton at the top. Vettel was and still is a bigger car Babby then Lewis.

Vetted at the very least worked his way up in a subpar STR chassis in 2008 with those impressive drives in China and Monza. Hamilton never had to languish in a subpar car and he has had almost no signature drives where he didn’t start 1st and parade lap to victory.

Hamilton still managed to get victories in a subpar McLaren in the Red Bull wins era

FIRE ARRIVABENE

THAT GUY IS CANCER.

Jenson Button eeked out victories in the exact same car, and Jenson Button is renowned for being a carbabby

You introduce more diversity according to Lewis Hamilton, because as we know, diversity i.e. black people, is a strength and is only ever a good thing.

Apparently.

it's pretty obvious mercedes planned their comeback with the v6 turbo, I mean it's pretty obvious they negociated their comeback only if the v6 turbo was the next engine, they knew before anybody it would be a v6 turbo and worked on it before anybody

said the indian tech support scammer

Homos

Less money for suits, more money for small teams

Literally the same solution for every sport

remove kebab

Make a new logo.

Compose a recognizable theme song.

Get rid of grid girls.

Tack a flip flop over drivers' heads.

Promise a streaming service and don't deliver.

Make races start at .10 after the hour.

Make facebook posts every other minute.

I think that should do the trick.

>BoPcar

And attract American fans like whose brain has been so fried by social media and chemicals from his GMO foods they'll watch this shit anyway just because a black instagram shitposter is driving a car. Bravo Liberty

these right here

Attached: 2ce5f3b564cb7d8b7713d16efbe4f12e.gif (225x168, 2.21M)

Attached: 1489059517567.jpg (310x307, 29K)

VWL

1. drop the >muh safety bullshit (one of the biggest factors killing viewership)
2. make it so all drivers are asian and/or shitty pay drivers (increase parity and potential for recklessness/incompetence/crashes)
3. get rid of all street circuits except for Monaco
4. stop racing in highest-bidder Sharia/oilbabby shitholes
5. put the USGP in California or New York rather than bumfuck nowhere Texas (now that Mexico is back this placement is redundant)
6. hold races in Scandinavia, South America, and at Kyalami again

Loosen the restrictions, atm every car is built along exactly the same lines, and is only different on a scale of "shit that is slow and explodes" or "stuff that is fast and doesn't explodes".

Ferrari should really be ashamed of themselves.
All that guaranteed money and they still suck.

>4. stop racing in highest-bidder Sharia/oilbabby shitholes
Oh, God, this. Ignoring the sense of unease at knowing some races are only happening because of the despotic corruption of national leaders, ALL the tracks are shit.

>baku

Attached: Baku-F1-Street-Circuit-rev1[1].png (1100x800, 378K)

fuck off, Bahrain is great, especially since it became a night race

beauty reigns supreme always. it's really a shame....

Attached: Sainz Jr at Pouhon.jpg (3850x2567, 663K)