Muh father's union metalworking shop in Kansas City

>muh father's union metalworking shop in Kansas City

I'm trying to find out if that metalworking shop is still around, because I have a sneaking suspicion it closed down due to outsourcing, which would be glorious for Trump.

Let's get on this.

Other urls found in this thread:

pilotonline.com/news/who-is-timothy-m-kaine-archive-profile-from-oct/article_12e66b93-a389-5c10-9a66-9c27213ce006.html
irishcentral.com/opinion/niallodowd/Five-Irish-Americans-who-could-be-Hillary-Clintons-Running-Mate-.html
kansascity.com/news/politics-government/article89592857.html
youtube.com/watch?v=CIUNfbl_lHY
youtube.com/watch?v=SWNSD0ci9P4
freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~battle/senators/kaine.htm
sheetmetal2.org/about.html#districts
sheetmetal2jatc.org/
dol.gov/olms/regs/compliance/cba/pdf/cbrp1878.pdf
yellowbook.com/s/metal-fabricators/overland-park-ks/
yellowpages.com/overland-park-ks/steel-fabricators
news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1298&dat=20051031&id=ajEzAAAAIBAJ&sjid=1AgGAAAAIBAJ&pg=6805,9477111
youtube.com/watch?v=8VDSdXJJm-w
kctv5.com/story/32511565/self-assured-kaine-brings-a-steady-hand-to-clinton-ticket
thenewdaily.com.au/news/world/2016/07/23/hillary-clinton-running-mate/
corporationwiki.com/search/results?term=tim kaine
ancestry.com/1940-census/usa/Kansas/Albert-Kaine_256401
yellowpages.com/search?search_terms=commercial bike racks&geo_location_terms=Kansas City, KS
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What is known so far?

>Let's get on this.
ok

>His father, Al, roused his three sons early and hauled them to his iron-working shop, where they operated the drill press or packed bicycle racks and garden tools for shipping.
pilotonline.com/news/who-is-timothy-m-kaine-archive-profile-from-oct/article_12e66b93-a389-5c10-9a66-9c27213ce006.html

>Kaine is the son of Mary Kathleen (née Burns) and Albert Alexander Kaine, Jr., who worked as a welder and owned a small iron-working shop. Raised a Catholic, his father is of Scottish and Irish descent, and his mother is of Irish ancestry.
irishcentral.com/opinion/niallodowd/Five-Irish-Americans-who-could-be-Hillary-Clintons-Running-Mate-.html

So it was an "iron-working" shop. Al Kaine possibly owned it. It made (probably among other things) bicycles and garden equipment.

ALBERT KAINE POSSIBLY OWNED THE SHOP!

>I sure do love American industry, that's why I support outsourcing, TPP(aka Obamatrade), and NAFTA

how do they keep getting away with it?

The Democrats get to pretend to be economic populists and nationalists all while being the most blatant globalists on earth.

>He has strong Kansas City area ties. The oldest of three boys, 58-year-old Kaine was born in St. Paul, Minn., but grew up in Overland Park, where his mom, Kathleen, was a home economics teacher and dad, Al, owned an ironworking shop.
kansascity.com/news/politics-government/article89592857.html

The shop was possibly in Overland Park, which is a part of the Kansas City area.

Yes Obama will bring back the jobs, just look at what a great populist he is!

youtube.com/watch?v=CIUNfbl_lHY

>Goebel

oy vey!

(No known connection to Kaine, just thought that was amusing)

> You go into these small towns in Pennsylvania and, like a lot of small towns in the Midwest, the jobs have been gone now for 25 years and nothing's replaced them. And they fell through the Clinton administration, and the Bush administration, and each successive administration has said that somehow these communities are gonna regenerate and they have not. And it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy toward people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations.

youtube.com/watch?v=SWNSD0ci9P4

you can just tell how much Democrats love industry

I've exhausted Google, no luck. If this shop was still in business I fucking guarantee Kaine would have said something like "50 years in business and still going strong!"

I'm gonna try contacting KCPD and see if they know anything about it. Any businesses owned by political families are well known by local law enforcement.

This could help flip PA. If PA flips, the election is over.

sounds like black lives matter desu

If we fail to find anything (and we haven't failed yet, I'm sure there are some anons who know their way around business records and FOIA requests who can do some voodoo) then we should just fabricate evidence and spam it all over social media.

To prove the memes we make wrong, they'd have to tell us the real business.

This is a good idea.

Hopefully Trump's people caught on to this also, because I'm sure they'd have no problem digging up the records.

Another angle of attack is to assume the business is gone (it could just be because it was owned by the guy, and he retired) but to highlight how much industry in general Kansas City has lost, and assert that the loss of his father's business was part of that trend.

We risk making him look superior and a bit like a victim

>These idiots on the internet are attacking Kaine. They said that Kaine's father had his business shut down, when he simply retired like any good American man.

'twould reflect badly on Trump

We risk nothing. If Trump were spreading the fabrications then there would be a risk.

But if we do it? We have no reputation, so we have nothing to lose. If it is called out, it will be lost in the sea of shit. Baseless accusations don't actually hurt our cause, because there are so many of them and because people just expect it. The whole "forwards from grandma" thing.

obviously in no way are we going back to small metal working shops building fucking bicycles

This. And if we spread it, Trump will look into it, and if it's true he'll run with it.

Is that Tay Tay?

Fuck off leaf. Nobody cares what filthy foreigners like you think.

la casa

such a desperate thread

That's Al Kaine's house?

Typical globalist shill. Why the fuck not? It's to expensive to build iPhones in Detroit also, right? Meanwhile Apple literally has over a quarter trillion dollars in liquid profits stashed in offshore accounts.

If you're implying that American workers can't compete with foreign slave labor, then you are correct, and that's the problem at hand.

Puh-leez.

All the guilt by association shit the media pulls with Donald? They will force it to reflect on Him.

See: David Duke debacle

freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~battle/senators/kaine.htm

If they want to use guilt-by-association against Trump, then they have an embarrassment of riches.

Sup Forums's very existence could be used against Donald. Forget specific lies we spread, the mere fact that we post lots of pictures of both Trump and Hitler (not to mention created countless memes about Trump purging jews) is more than enough for the media to run with stories about Trump's online supporters being Nazis.

There are COUNTLESS unverifiable accusations leveled against the left here, and ANY of them could conceivably be used against us. They could try to embarrass Trump by pointing out that Sup Forums often accuses Hillary of being a lesbian. We have no normie-convincing proof of that, but accuse it all the time.

There is literally no risk for throwing in another rumor.

TL;DR: You PR cucks need to understand the cat is already out of the bag.

We'll find out I guess. I'd feel a lot better if we could find some hard evidence.

fuck off globalist/Remainian

His story about him and his brothers getting woken up to go help out at the shop doesn't make any sense either.

If you bring in unhired workers to "help out" at a unionized shop, you're going to immediately cause a strike or some other shitstorm.

If you need extra manpower at a unionized shop, you hire overtime or hire more unionized help, whichever the contract calls for.

Kaine is full of shit.

No wonder this faggot is so in love with Truman. He's probably in the Kansas City mob too.

We need to dig deeper

Certainly spreading genuine information should be the priority.

But if there is none, then we use whatever we learned to create plausible fabrications and move on to the next issue.

So be it man, but I don't like it one bit. It could be...(((PROBLEMATIC)))

Does anybody know which specific unions might be relevant here?

What metalworking unions are in the area? Might there be any records about them?

Maybe we can dig backwards from the unions.

The left is already sharply divided on his nomination. The wedge is in place, we just need to hammer it in.

searching

Oh my God I've never wanted someone to kill a Jew more

dude, yes

Found something
sheetmetal2.org/about.html#districts

Starting point?

sheetmetal2jatc.org/

Manufacturing has actually been increasing in America, you just don't notice because modern manufacturing requiring less labour than it did in the 50s. All that protectionism will do is cut off a supply of massively under valued goods.

Good work, user

We've got a starting point now.

BUMP

We're busy. Help or GTFO

bump

This could be interesting

dol.gov/olms/regs/compliance/cba/pdf/cbrp1878.pdf

"Do you want a 'You're fired' president or a 'You're hired' president?"

Kansas City here. I could go over to where you guys suspect the location and post pics later.
But fucked if I'm doing the research, you guys do that.

I'm willing to call around. What do i ask? Besides "Can you direct me to Al Kaine's Metal Shop"

Hillary chose A FUCKING WHITE MALE?! Is she racist?

Why does everything connected with my city have to be such shit?

Overland Park isn't even in Kansas City. The Kansas City of Truman and the mob was not Kansas City, Kansas but Kansas City, Missouri.

This guy was educated by the Jesuits and served overseas with the Jesuits. He went to MU, which is a shit school with shit swastikas (not) being drawn on the walls.

I just wish Missouri could produce something based just once in a while.

Fuck me man when I lived back in KC I was in overland park all the time. It's an upper middle class town just over the Kansas border. I never saw metalwork shops there and I've been there thousands of times.

I'll take you up on that

KAINE?

She's Wall Street.

I hope it implodes on her and the bernouts who would vote for her change their minds.

Research these companies Anons:
>yellowbook.com/s/metal-fabricators/overland-park-ks/
>yellowpages.com/overland-park-ks/steel-fabricators

Something about Kaine's face I don't trust. Its like trying so hard to hide skeletons.

Fuck you, I'm in Cass county, my town is based asf, and not some uptown basic bitch soccer mom libshit cesspool like Overland Park. Missouri has the Plaza, too, designed by a based architect who designed it to keep whites in the city so we don't become Detroit mk II. Same with the River Market area. Hipsters everywhere, yes, but less niggers than prior. Kc Kansas has nothing of value except shopping malls.

Is Al Kaine still alive? What years might he have been active? How big of a shop may he have been running?

Called the non emergency for the police department under the guise of a reporter and asked if they knew anything about the Kaine family business/metalworking shop. The guy on the phone had no idea what I was talking about. He then connected me with their media relations officer, who also had no knowledge of any Kaine family business. They both were well aware of the Kain family though.

Everything he said has already been vetted.

That sort of direct approach might work.

You might also try asking around for old-timers to talk to. Maybe say you are researching the industrial history of the region, or something like that.

The business we're looking for was probably active in the 70s (maybe before then, maybe much longer) because that's when Tim Kaine was presumably working there as a teenager (born 1958). If you're looking for somebody that might remember the business, they might be old/retired too. But we have no idea if/when the business closed down, so there could be young people who remember it too.

This newspaper says it was a "Welding" Shop.
news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1298&dat=20051031&id=ajEzAAAAIBAJ&sjid=1AgGAAAAIBAJ&pg=6805,9477111

Nah there are no names of businesses, just general guidelines

Can you check if Kansas City public libraries have archives of old local phonebooks?

I don't know if that's the sort of thing libraries keep around, but it might be.

Clearly not, because he sure as fuck wasn't working in a unionized metal shop as some shithead teenager.

As far as I can tell, he's still alive. I've found nothing indicating or suggesting his death.

Nice

lolololololol Sup Forums trying to play journalist, none of you fuckwits are capable of scrapping together any cogent strings of thought or doing effective research if your sad lives depended on it

who is this smegma enigma?

>being this nervous

We've meemed Trump to the doorstep of the presidency. We've already made a bit of headway in this thread, and if all else fails, we'll just meme this story into existence and let the actual """journalists""" worry about debunking it.

Wandered across this (about Tim Kaine, not his father):

> A Catholic, Mr. Kaine joined an African-American church in Richmond and was elected mayor of that majority black city.

1) Top cuck

2) Black catholic churches? Those exist? Or did this catholic join a baptist church or something?

I already knew Tim Kaine was going to become Vice President.
youtube.com/watch?v=8VDSdXJJm-w

I grew up catholic in the inner city and never heard of a black church. Can any catholics from the south confirm if black catholic churches exist?

This x100
I work in construction in NYC and nobody will be allowed to work in a union shop if they're non-union. in the 1970s it was even worse because the unions were stronger than they are today.

Rachel McAdams

Pretty sure we need to look into "Welding shops" because many articles claim his father owned a Welding shop. Forget metalworking shops

>kctv5.com/story/32511565/self-assured-kaine-brings-a-steady-hand-to-clinton-ticket

This site claims his father was a welder who owned a small welding shop.
>thenewdaily.com.au/news/world/2016/07/23/hillary-clinton-running-mate/

corporationwiki.com/search/results?term=tim kaine

ok man

They apparently made "bike racks".

There are many many designs of bike racks, but most involve welding and often bending metal.

They also made "garden tools". Stamped metal maybe?

ancestry.com/1940-census/usa/Kansas/Albert-Kaine_256401

We're getting there, lads

Don't let this shit 404

Sauce?

fuck off, leaf

That's just a random bike rack from google images.

Here's one from Overland Park though.

(There is going to be fuck-all documentation for bike racks, so I don't think this branch of investigation will yield any fruit.)

If they made bike racks and garden tools, it's almost a sure bet they went under due to outsourcing.

This is getting tantalizing

im more worried about your departure from reality thinking this cantonese basketweaving forum has had any bearing on the election whatsoever, nonetheless your thinking Sup Forumstards can dig up shit on kaine and shit-up the dem's run at the white house by 'debunking' something he said in a speech. you kiddin bruv? you gotta be kidding

Fuck off Leaf. Nice Proxy

kek you're such a whiny bitch

I remember when Sup Forums figured out it was the Tsarnaev brothers just from random crowd shots of the Boston bombing.

Here you go

Take your $0.05 and leave us so we can continue shaping the world

Maybe something here?

yellowpages.com/search?search_terms=commercial bike racks&geo_location_terms=Kansas City, KS

dude that's bc of the free media attention he's gotten and his insane name recognition. millennials don't shape a sizable portion of his support whatsoever which is exclusively Sup Forums's population. trumps base is white males >45y/o without college degrees. Sup Forums cant take credit for trump lol

>every board on Sup Forums is predominantly millennials

You'd think with all that DNC money they'd be able to properly brief you shills

Hey pols,
I'm a metal fabricator.
You might find a shop like this reffered to as all kinds of things.
Try metal fabrication, fabrication, metal works, steel works, iron works, welding, engineering, ect.

nice try, im an independent n was a registered republican for 10 years. i see threads everyday on diff boards saying 'if ur still on the chans after turning 25 kys'. fuck the dnc. im just shitting on you retards, got no faith yall could actually do anything substantive in the real world n to think otherwise is delusional

>Search for "Albert Alexander Kaine, Jr Iron Works" on Google
>One of the first results is "muh father's union metalworking shop in Kansas City"

Top kek. Anyone else looking into this will probably get pulled here.