What's the most reddit board? I'm asking here because in my opinion Sup Forums is the least reddit board of all

What's the most reddit board? I'm asking here because in my opinion Sup Forums is the least reddit board of all.

My vote goes to /tg/

that denial

Baneposting is the ultimate reddit tier

TV likes everything popular, star wars, capeshit like deadpool, logan and all the marvel movies. Everything popular is discussed here so that I guess your right.

/adv/

In terms of sheer numbers of reddit crossposters, most definitely Sup Forums, Sup Forums, or Sup Forums.

Sup Forums, easy

Bait

As someone that came to Sup Forums through /tg/ I assure you it's a way better place than Reddit, Sup Forums on the other hand...

Sup Forums. It's like /r/movies except for music. They like Anthony Fantayo (basically the Chris Stuckmann of music) and pretend to have avant garde taste when everything they like is mainstream garbage.

Sup Forums is more tumblr tier. Large amounts of know it all women that are obsessed with cartoons that aren't even good.

this I guess, judging by /mtv/

>Sup Forums
>Sup Forums
>Sup Forums
>/soc/
>/adv/

It may seem that way when you first start browsing, but stick around and you'll find a lot of great stuff. Obviously the only stuff you recognise when you go there is the mainstream shit, you filter past the stuff you don't recognise which is usually the best stuff. There's a good proportion of users, maybe around 10-20%, who actually have pretty good this to the ~5% of people on Sup Forums who have decent taste in films.

I don't venture outside of tv

I have listened to everything Sup Forums has recommended just by clicking on the YouTube recommended tab onyou normie shit. And the reason it's hard to find someone who actually likes something good here is because everyone here likes to hate everything. It's a lot more fun to riff on a movie than to say something positive.

Sup Forums or maybe /fa/

Any board with generals is a subreddit wannabe.
/who/ and /got/ are practically reddit colonies in Sup Forums

Or, y'know, the standard forum subsection found in websites all throughout the 90s and 2000s. Some even exist today!

what gay fucking post

Sure, reddit copied a preexisting form of internet.
It's just not really part of Sup Forums.