Go to church first time.... SEE THIS SHIT

>Decide to go to a church for the first time in my life.
>People dancing and singing
>"Hey is that the Israel flag next to the american flag?"
>"Well it is user! why do you ask?"
>triggered_ASFUCK.jpeg
>The (((SERMON))) was televised.
>They pass the cuck plate for donations.

Why did I believe the "red-pilled Christianity" meme? This is

>The fucking Israeli flag
>israeli
>flag.
> "Christian girls" wearing yoga pants to church.
> "Christian girls" wearing makeup to church.
> "Christian men" with tattoos and snapbacks.

What went wrong /pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=n3BqLZ8UoZk
archive.is/rJVmD
archive.is/5ezZm
archive.is/uRUoI
archive.is/HnQw2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

90% of churches are shit, m8.

Takes a while to find a good one. My best bet is a smalltown farm church here.

my mom goes to evangelical church and now she thinks shes a jew. Its some kind of christian zionist cult.

>going to a megachurch

>falling for the religion jew

>protestants
>Christian

You went to a protestant church?

Protestants

>go to my LDS church
>Bishop tells us how modern society is degenerate
>As both American Patriots and Mormons it is our duty to save the country when it falls into ruin
>calls out Muslims for their shit in Europe
>Says that we shouldnt block freeways like a "certain group" when we go to spread the word of God.

I think it all boils down to personal preference user.
I can't even go back to my old church due to the politics that the pastor is rambling on about.

>mega church
>protestant church

>thinking this is the true Christian church
Lmao
Even as a Catholic I think mega churches are fucking awful

Protestants love Israel for some reason.

God magna covenant w Abraham, the bible itself calls the Jews the chosen of God.
My church supports an IDF platoon w socks, food, candy etc.
Why wouldn't you assume defending the race that gave us Jesus and eternal salvation wouldn't be a commandment for Christians?
Pic related, this needs to happen so that Jesus can return and usher in the 1000 year longdom

Dont be silly goy christianity is the biggest redpill

>protestanism
>evangelicans
Stop turning away people from God you fucking heretic scumbags.

Should have gone to an eastern orthodox church tbqhwy senpai

Because we can read the bible. Jews are the chosen of God, end of story.
We have a duty to protect them, we are commanded just like circumcision to show disobedience to God by doing as he commands.

this

megachurches are more jewish than most synagogues.

>The (((SERMON))) was televised.
There's your problem

It's kind of hard to protect the jews when they're reading talmudic scripture and actively trying to fuck anyone not jewish.

What branch of Christianity is your church and where?

Jesus warned about those who would pose as Jews.

Again, the founding of the nation of Israel is key to fulfilling end times prophecy as is provoking nearby states and Russia and China to attack so th a f America can save the Jewish people and usher in the return of Jesus and the destruction of the sinful

LDS and Catholics are not Christian because they do not know the One True God the Bible.

Lies and anti Semitic slander.

>Protestants
Top fucking kek.

>American Protestantism

You went full retard. The only sane churches here are Catholic, Orthodox, Episcopalian, and like half of the Presbyterian and Lutheran churches. The rest are full on zionist cuck slaves.

I'm assuming you have read the Talmud?

>protestant scum
>claiming ANYONE isn't christian
K E Y S
E
Y
S

T O H E A V E N A N D E A R T H

>Being religious

my point exactly. Not saying everything was bad but, when I saw the fucking israel flag it struck me as propaganda.

LDS are deny the Trinity and believe the Bible is corrupted. Anti trinintarian apostasy has been around since Paul was writing to the Corinthians.

Former Catholic here. Youre both insufferable faggots and traitorous cucks.

Especially LDS, they are a cult and in no way Christian. I laugh at Mormons who tell me they are Christians, mormonism is a polygamous, polytheistic form of ancestor worship.

Kek American Protestants literally good goys.

>American protestants
>Christian
lol

>christianity wants is to start the biggest happening ever
>my country is a key part of it
feels pretty based

A few years back, my girlfriend begged me to attend Easter service at one of these non-denominational super churches with her... It pretty much a rock concert with some scripture thrown in at times...

I grew up a JW, and it was weird seeing this kind of spectacle... At least in the Kingdom Hall , they actually break down the Bible and have meaningful discussion...

I don't know, it was weird... Felt like some fake ass attempt

They also believe Jesus and Satan were brothers and after death you can rule your own planet.
Here, this is an old cartoon from the LDS church that lays out their beliefs
m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=n3BqLZ8UoZk

>>protestant scum
>>claiming ANYONE isn't christian
>K E Y S
>E
>Y
>S

>T O H E A V E N A N D E A R T H
You don't know your Bible.

Jesus gave the keys to heaven to Peter but he is not the Rock on which Jesus will build his church.

Jesus is The Rock. Peter is the pebble or small rock. Read your Bible.

goodness gracious... what kind of "Christian" church did you attend? John Hagee's church???

>same church as Mitt Romney and Harry Reid
>redpilled

Wew lad. Just stop.

We need aass world war and Israel needs to be there as bait. This world is not my home anyway, if I dies in nuclear exchange I would've to heaven and get to fight on the side of the Angels against the Arabs and Russians who are being led by Satan.

LDS is basically autism: the religion

Stop being a good diy and look up why that's wrong

>ITT: a jewmerican discovering how the anglojews ruined christianity, europe and the white man

well, it took you a lot of time to see the truth, faggot.

you're a complete heretic... The Bible is clear that God's Chosen are US - those who believe on the One He sent.

You are foolishly idolizing a people who aren't even Abraham's descendants according to the flesh - as if it would mean something even if they were

goy*

sounds like someone went to a modern protestant service.

Go to a Roman Catholic or Orthodox service, it won't have any of that bullshit.

Fucking lol you were probably surrounded by protestant cucks

>Catholic
>Lutheran

Confirmed retard. These people along with Evangelicals are the biggest traitors and cucks known to Abraham religions.

All churches are bad

>Church network offers sanctuary to illegal immigrants to avoid deportation

archive.is/rJVmD

>Churches Offer Sanctuary To Immigrants Facing Deportation

archive.is/5ezZm

>Arizona Pastor Explains Why His Church Decided to Shelter Illegal Immigrants

archive.is/uRUoI

>Romney’s Tough Immigration View Is at Odds With His Church

archive.is/HnQw2

How are Republicans against illegals yet so pro-Christian?

Even (((Bill Maher))) brought up the fact it's Christians that are welcoming and taking in Syrian refugees.

Here you go champ:
18 On that day the Lord made a covenant with Abram and said, “To your descendants I give this land, from the Wadi[e] of Egypt to the great river, the Euphrates— 19 the land of the Kenites, Kenizzites, Kadmonites, 20 Hittites, Perizzites, Rephaites, 21 Amorites, Canaanites, Girgashites and Jebusites.”

> Biblical authority for circumcision:
10 This is my covenant with you and your descendants after you, the covenant you are to keep: Every male among you shall be circumcised. 11 You are to undergo circumcision, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and you. 12 For the generations to come every male among you who is eight days old must be circumcised, including those born in your household or bought with money from a foreigner—those who are not your offspring. 13 Whether born in your household or bought with your money, they must be circumcised. My covenant in your flesh is to be an everlasting covenant. 14 Any uncircumcised male, who has not been circumcised in the flesh, will be cut off from his people; he has broken my covenant.”

>the old shitstamate

Tell me more about how cuck Ccatholicism is while you gay marry faggots and have women bishops and shit.

yall are fucking lame lol

Because an orthodox or Catholic service is full of feel good garbage prescribed by the Pope. By the way eating wafers and drinking wine will not give your sins.

>>Says that we shouldnt block freeways like a "certain group" when we go to spread the word of God.

Cuck.

>Sermon
>protestants

This

Protestants. That's what went wrong.

>he went to an evangelical christian zionist """church""" instead of an Orthodox parish

oh I'm laughin

>american
>christianity

Pick one.

You're all meme fucks. You're not even properly protestant.

I prefer Irish Catholics do you fuckers.

Where on the bible is the authority for anything the Catholic church does?
And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.
Matthew 23:9
And if anyone removes any of the words from this book of prophecy, God will remove that person's share in the tree of life and in the holy city that are described in this book.
> Revelations 22:19

Hmmm okay, well for one "Pope" Francis kissing Muslim feet and calling Donald Trump the anti-Christ, and the Catholic Church sheltering illegal immigrant Mexicscum here in the US to make up for their falling attendance numbers.

Wtf is this cuck shit?? Has Christianity always being this fucking cucked? No wonder christians can't get rid of jews.

> Christians out number jews 2000 to 1.
> "Don't organize politically, jesus said so!"
> "Let the jews be above your religion! God wanted it that way"

>"Let jews control your country, god wanted it that way"

Literally I am in shock right now.

Obviously you didn't go to a Catholic Church user.

>"the return of Jesus will bring us prosperity" meme

Enjoy worshiping the antichrist when the time comes, heretic.

Just go to an Eastern Orthodox Church.

Right, the Catholics were doing a great job which is why so many people were willing to be burned alive for opposing them. If you think selling indulgences and auctioning off leadership positions to 8. you are old's is ok you are retarded. The bible says each church should be led by Elders, not bishops, not priests none of that shit is anywhere in the bible at all

>going to church to listen to listen to politics instead of worshiping the Lord and celebrating the Divine Liturgy

I hope you lose your tax exempt status

>Butt muh tradition!

Seriously though if people would read their Bible, they would find out so much.

>Catholics

>great job

It is every Christians job to spark the war that will return Jesus. I pray daily for a war with Iran because I believe the antichrist will be Iranian

I grew up in a Lutheran Church. They now have a lesbian pastor. Wtf mate.

Though to be fair some sects are more conservative than others.

Welcome to the Christcuck redpill.

Zealous Christian cucks of many various branches will be swinging side by side with their Zionist slave owners from a lamp post come the Day Of The Rope. Never forget how they backstabbed Donald Trump at the RNC.

israelis aren't those jews tho

they are khazars and turkroaches

Lds is a sister religion to the jews, Utah has a shit ton of "multi-level marketing" buisnesses, they're basicly mini jews

Christcucks are Jew wannabes, and end up emulating all of the Juden's worst traits (malignant narcissism and hatred of anyone outside their little "tribe") while tonguing the assholes of the people responsible for shitting our world up. They need to be gassed along with their Greatest Allies.

the only true church is the Orthodox church m8

>Latin Catholic war cry
>Calvin and Luther posters

wat

Sounds like he went to his local mega church that had great Yelp reviews.

Seriously, look into the various denominations and find one that agrees with you. If you can't decide you cannot go wrong with your local Episcopal or Methodist church.

A Christian's job is to spread the Good News before Jesus' return.

Most redpilled Christianity you will find kingidentity.com/

>you cannot go wrong with your local Episcopal or Methodist church

just trading one heresy for another, if you're not a part of the One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church, you're wrong.

An Orthodox service is boring as shit ancient chanting in a language nobody speaks (Russian Orthodox at least is in Slavonic) where there are no seats and you have to bow every two minutes.

At least in a Catholic church you can sit down and daydream.

The only Orthodox church is the yoga pants

Religion is a joke.

>not going to a Southern Baptist church where the gospel is preached and held to
Shucky Ducky

Don't tell a Jew that. Its probably the one thing guaranteed to piss them off after asking for half off the asking price.

LDS has about as much to do with Judaism and Christianity as Islam does with Zoroastrianism.

> christianity
Did you mean "american protestant sect"?

That user said half the Lutheran churches. The evangelical Lutheran Church in America is only a step behind the church of Sweden in terms of prepping the bull, but Missouri synod and Wisconsin synod are based.

You're either baiting or just a hopeless protestant/neo-charismatic.

American Blacks are converting to Islam at the fastest rate of any group in the entire world. Turns out Somalians are very good at proselytizing. There is nothing you can do to stop it. Islam is the only religion suitable for the African race.

Do you have Zionist mega """Churches""" in Canada too ?

Go to a Protestant church if you want prog-rock hippie faggotry. These are the children of Schleiermacher and the diseases version of liberal Christianity he spawned.

The Catholic Church is 50% legit, but is obviously compromised by Jew plots and a Jewish Manchurian Candidate for a pope. Homosexuals are now accepted because Jews pushed them into the clergy.

Orthodoxy is what the church USED to look like a long time ago. Protestants and Catholics get all hiney holocausted because of the religious icons, but they're just reminders of important events and people. Do you get rustled when you see a trophy? The problem with Orthodox Christians is that they've also been ravaged the most by outside hostiles, so they will be super skeptical of you if you try to join their flock. Greek Orthodox churches function more like an elite family club than a congregation.

Prove this

I'm know I'm in the Church. (The group of saved believers who are the bride of Jesus.)

My church is led by Jesus, not a false prophet.

Kneeling for such a long time is a pain, though.

Our church put Pokemon lures around it. Now kids have found the church again and they get offered biscuits when they go in to catch Pokemons.

>Southern Baptist
That's Heresy my friend

Wtf do you even go to Church for if you don't want to worship