Daily Reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian Board

General Christian discussion

Also i have a question
Anyone want to red pill me on their denomination? I've kind of been unaffiliated protestant for a while but I'm open to picking an actual specific denomination as long as its protestant.
>inb4 catholics

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW
selectsmart.com/FREE/select.php?client=christiandenom
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tfw christian and haven't told Sup Forums about it in ten minutes.

If they would just give us a board this wouldn't be necessary.

I know Christ died for our sins, but, how 'bout you die for my sins and then I'll really be saved.

Moot died for our sins.

it's called /x/

Wew lad I didn't see that one coming. Are you a professional comedian?

/pol is a Kikker board

Read the bible , then you will figure out the true christianity someday

you praise a jew

I'm not a christian, but you guys are great.

Sup Forums needs more light and order.

We are a pagan board who worship Kek, praise be upon him.

You're filth.

Kek is disgusting heresy and a (((psyops)))

>implying I don't

Hopefully you will find Christ one day, I'll pray for you.

Lds.
Missionaries can red pill you in your home. Remember that the whole makes most sense with everything, good and bad.

Someone who I would role model myself after would definitely be John the Baptist. So I guess I'm a baptist. I personally believe that it's a Christians duty to go out and spread the word and turn others eyes to the lord through practicing him in our daily lives. This means traveling to other places where his light shines less.

This does NOT mean that I support having "diversity" within countries. I personally believe that it would be easier to spread the word if each country had an equal sense of nationalism, and community.

I've been Roman Catholic all my life, but I've never had too much faith. How do I get closer to God guys?
I've already read the Bible and I've read some Aquinas, but it hasn't swayed me too much, though I will admit it has made me feel better about being a Catholic.

Help?

pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW
10 minutes is too long.

>Sakura grows to become Christian-chan

>when your flag is the holiest of christian symbols but you're not religious

Have you read any C.S. Lewis? Mere Christianity is kind of a given, but I highly recommend Surprised By Joy. On the Catholic side, Everlasting Man by Chesterton is probably a good place to go as far as a reason for Christian faith. Brennan Manning's Furious Longing for God is a great book also, written by a former priest.

Ultimately, closeness to God is achieved through personal prayer and meditation, but the above books helped me sort of re-focus my thought process to be more centered.

And of course, the prayers of fellow believers, which you'll have from me.

Godspeed, user.

Thanks fellow burger. I appreciate it man and I'll be sure to check out those books.

Peace be with you.

Thank you.

take this test:
selectsmart.com/FREE/select.php?client=christiandenom

As there is no proper /christian/ general now, I'll ask here : I'm no Christian, but can I pray for my doggo ? We'll have to end his life on Tuesday by a veto for various reasons. He has been the best doggo ever, I want him in a better place. He had a harsh life, I just want a heaven to exist for him, I want him to be happy with other doggos for the rest of eternity, just.. something.
I was thinking to go to the local Church, but it'll just end up on me crying like a pussy and the priest not really caring for my doggo as I am an atheist or whatever it's called now.
What can I do Sup Forums ? Please.

You'll be with your dog in heaven, user. Animals existed in Eden, why wouldn't they exist in paradise? Pray for your puppers.

Great, but will it work ? I mean, will God accept my prayers to send him unto heaven?

c.s. lewis wrote on this:
>"The theory I am suggesting...makes God the centre of the universe and man the subordinate centre of terrestrial nature: the beasts are not co-ordinate with man, but subordinate to him, and their destiny is through and through related to his. And the derivative immortality suggested for them is not a mere amende or compensation: It is part and parcel of the new heaven and new earth, organically related to the whole suffering process of the world's fall and redemption." ("The Problem of Pain" Chapter 9, 1940, p 145).

>i am an atheist
so if he's right, your dog will probably go burn in hell with you, hope that helps!
he's a cute doggy.

This

>as long as its protestant.
you might as well just go to hell now, leaf.

I would like to note.. there are alot of people on this board that are not christians, however that does not meam there are no christians

I'm no atheist, I'm completely open about religion.
But if my doggo did nothing wrong, why should he go to hell ? Couldn't you go to heaven even if you weren't Christian before ?

Praise kek. He fits in well to the pantheon.

No. Christianity dosnt believe in dogs in heaven. Nor did they have a dog die for their sins so they will never be reborn.

Kek is a (((psyops))) designed to divert energy from various non-degenerate religions to a disgusting chaos god.

Anyone who worships him will burn at the stake come day of the rope.

Then why did said otherwise ?

>But if my doggo did nothing wrong, why should he go to hell
he shouldn't, but he would if c.s. lewis' theory is right, that the animals we own destiny's are subordinate to ours.
(i might be misunderstanding and misrepresenting what he's saying tbqh)

which heaven?

paradise?
the new earth?
heaven heaven?

It was pretty funny though Leaf.

Pol is a KEK board leaf.

pic related was my results, i'm southern baptist though.
i think it ranked reformed baptist so high because i'm on the fence about arminianism/calvinism/molinism and hit 'no preference' on the question that was obviously about that.
it probably has southern baptist as arminian (even though the convention is pretty evenly split on the issue)

How do I convert to Orthodoxy?

Peter Kreeft.

God be with you OP. Thank you for the thread

Christianity is pure homo... the only good thing Jews ever did was wiping it out from the Western world...

Find an American Orthodox parish and they'll guide you through the steps

Do you go to church every sunday?

Help Christian brothers!
How am I supposed to reconcile being a white nationalist warrior who wants to stay true the 14 words and at the same time follow an invasive Jewish religion that came from the levant and is completely at odds with the ideals of my ancestors???

I don't know about your ancestors mate but this country's ancestors wilfully came up with pic related