It's a street sign captcha episode

>It's a street sign captcha episode
>It's a street sign captcha where the sign only takes up one square and you already know you'll have to do a second one regardless of filling the first one correctly episode

>it's a select all images of vehicles AI training module
>three of the images of vehicles have street signs in
>mindlessly select the street signs
>verified

>it's a retarded poorfag complains about captcha when there is legacy and passes episode

>it's a devolving into sharing cool captchas with Sup Forums because after 10 years on Sup Forums you've discussed everything else episode

>>he doesnt refresh until he gets a gas station episode

kek

I would buy a Sup Forums pass if they didn't use it as an extra way of tracking me after i evade a ban.

>it's a 'do I select the pole as well or just the sign?' episode

maybe you should fucken follow the rules son

Just the sign, obviously. It's training AI to detect street signs - the object the sign is mounted on is irrelevant.

>it's a the street sign takes up half the fucking squares and you know that google doesn't give a shit if you do it right they're gonna make you do another anyways episode

seriously, if there's a giant street sign just don't even bother

>It's a gas station captcha where nothing looks like gas station or everything looks like gas station

>he ways this while posting in an off-topic shitpost thread

no

>it's a typing in captchas episode
Why do idiots still watch this crap

>its a select all vehicles cap but the entire image is a 6 lane highway

>it's a select a car captcha episode
>it's a highway traffic jam

says*

>it's a select the mountains when it's just some vague landscape in the background episode

>it's a google car becomes sentient and starts asking to select the meaning of life

>it's a street sign captcha
>there's no street signs in the image

>it's a THERE ARE NO STOP SIGNS episode

>it's a captcha threads are the only time I get to post this oc episode

>if there are none press skip

>It's a drawing captcha
>Mountains captcha
>Area with water
>Ladybug

>Its a pay for a Sup Forums gold pass or itll never stop episode

>it's a keep selecting the same square over and over again for 20 minutes until there are finally no more door numbers episode

I know that feel.

>you click on some squares anyway and it says you're correct

>it's a dumbasses don't know to go to Settings--->Quotes and Replying---->and then check Legacy CAPTCHA episode
my taste is too refined for this shit board

>It's a "select every square" episode

>its a permaban episode

kys pedofag

Lmfao

To the creator of this image: Did you rip open the "do not eat" to find out what it looked like, or did you guess? How accurate is this representation of throwaway gel? Genuinely curious

Yeah and it won't work.

That's not a fucking street sign though.

Legacy captcha is shit for phoneposting

>Google pays Mechanical Turkers 5 cents per three ReCAPTCHAs
>you do it for free
a Pass costs less than the value of the ReCAPTCHAs you solve if you post here more than 400 times a year

smart move is to buy a Pass, really

That is what it looks like yeah, I got them in my packs of beef jerky before they cost an arm and a leg.

It's just silicon.

Legacy is shit too m8.
It also takes longer when phoneposting.

>phoneposting

>he doesn't phonepost on the toilet

Good.

> It's a google car uses the data we create to "safely" navigate through roads and ends up stopped behind a street sign because it thinks it's waiting for the "car" in front of it to move forward episode

>shitposting on the shitposting board while shitting
fucking germans

>the main feature of the captcha is a street sign
>instinctively select the street sign
>it was actually a select the vehicles captcha

>its a calle calle episode

Thanks lads

>select all street signs
>follow up question: select which type of street sign the ones you selected belong to

Ooooooh those ones are my FAVE!!! Damned good episodes

butts

>captcha can't recognize street signs
>captcha can't recognize vehicles

So began the Skynet wars.

Fuck off gook moot. Also this is one of my top favorite movies

>TFW know for sure I'm going to have to solve at least two captchas before I can post this

Edit: I ended up solving three mountain captchas in a row

>it's a "captchas are just a temporary measure to stop the spam" episode

>it's a you forced moot to adopt captcha for reports because your proxy bot could get any thread you didnt like deleted by insta submitting 10 reports and you abused it 5 years ago episode

Let's not kid ourselves, the spam would have come right back. I don't mind the captchas that much because I know how much shit it stops.

My 3 year old daughter ate a package once. The dumb little asshole got a really bad fever and white diarrhea. The doctor said she'll just have to pass the poison.

It stopped the boxes, butspambots don't care about captcha, anyone who really wants to unleash a spambot only has to pay a few cents per 1000 captchas to some service that has chinese kids solve them.

Did you eat her diarrhea to see if you would get sick from it too?

post pic

>white diarrhea

>It's a "select ever square that contains a street sign, no not that square because that only contains the very corner of the street sign what are you a fucking idiot do it again"

Fuck off leejun

It was years ago pal. I'm sure you're a big strong morbidly obese lad. Pop one for the team.

Operation captcha nigger was 10 years ago

>it's a select the address numbers episode
>never works. ever.

haha

how many years? how old is she now?

just curious.

>legacy captcha
>just type in copy past calle calle until it works

>it's a "Select all store fronts" episode but all the pics are weird foreign countries where everything sort of resembles a store or house or some shity mystery meat building

>it's a dumb frogposter episode

Dumb frogposter

Generally speaking, if it has a banner of solid color anywhere on the building with a bunch of windows it's a storefront.

Dumb dumb frogposter poster.

No it wasn't

I was doing that before that was a thing.

It's pretty hard to misinform the overmind now, though legacy-mode recaptchas with long street signs with a jumble of numbers and letters can usually be shitcaptchad.

I used to do this all the time. Now the text that you are supposed to replace with nigger is less defined.

Thank you for this information.

great thread you fucking asshole
did you even think about the AIs feeling when you mad eit?

a foot fetish captcha would be nice. hell, any fetish identification would be nice

>he doesn't own a Sup Forums Pass

brap

test

>the street sign is your street sign

>it's a select the house numbers, but every time you select one it gets replaced with ANOTHER FUCKING HOUSE NUMBER and this continues for what feels like forever episode

>he doesn't pay to shitpost

>it's a this kind of captcha but it doesn't work on phones so have to refresh the captcha to get the normal kind episode
>inb4 >phoneposting

>it's an I already know the captcha will be fucked so I go ahead and refresh the captcha before even trying episode

>it's a moot claims captchas are a temporary fix to the spamming problem episode

That was 5-10 years ago.

You have to admit that it did solve the spamming problem.

>select all the pictures with lorries
>I have no idea what the fuck a lorry is
>click random shit and press "submit"
>gets banned for failing the captcha multiple times

fuck

>it's a newfags dont remember the self replicating spam bot that almost overtook Sup Forums 6 years ago before captcha had to be implemented

>getting cucked by a spam bot
JUST

I'm almost at the point of buying a Sup Forums pass. I'm just too fucking cheap to go through with it.