Are the conspiracies about Nia true?

Are the conspiracies about Nia true?

youtube.com/watch?v=3VdNNO5Xm3k

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=665_1493147945
liveleak.com/view?i=7a0_1493832677
ebay.com/itm/1970-LUDWIG-Green-Sparkle-owned-by-Bill-Burr-/192140779134?ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
youtu.be/3VdNNO5Xm3k?t=2160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She's really testing the new relationship now she has a baby. Bill's holding on by his finger tips.

>dude pitbulls are completely safe
liveleak.com/view?i=665_1493147945
>dude pitbulls are totally safe trust me
liveleak.com/view?i=7a0_1493832677

What are you guys talking about?

HAHAHAH WHAT A DUMBASS LMAO
WHAT? YOU DIDN'T LISTEN TO THE ENTIRE PODCAST TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THE OP WAS REFERRING TO? HAHAHA HOLY SHIT YOU EXPECT A FUCKING TIMESTAMP OR TO BE SPOONFED ALL THE INFO LIKE A FUCKING BABY? GET REAL! LOSER!

Sup Forums has betrayed me

I'll just let myself out

that one guy you know whos pretty cool and 100% real all the time and not offended by much married a stuck up feminist bitch who told him to get rid of his dog and sell his drum set and truck once she got knocked up

now after he made a "racist" joke at a friends party, she ridiculed him on twitter and forcing him to have her cast on his show

>KEEP YOUR SURNAME BILL
>GET A DOG BILL
>KILL THE DOG BILL
>CHOKE IT TO DEATH BILL
>SELL YOUR TRUCK BILL
>SELL YOUR DRUM SET BILL
>ahh what'd i know

the lovely nia everyone

are you fakkin for real?

What did op mean by this?

bill bur is 2 steps away from brendan fraser
if he can redpill her (unlikely) he might survive getting married
cause otherwise he is on the road to child support

Bill should have listened to his old stand up. Gold. Digging. Whores. He caught a bad case of it.

when did he sell his drumset? what podcast does he mention this?

can you be more specific about the incident you mentioned?

1/2

there's a picture of it being sold on some website remsembling an ebay or craigslist

think it sold for like $7500 or something

2/2
ebay.com/itm/1970-LUDWIG-Green-Sparkle-owned-by-Bill-Burr-/192140779134?ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Not calling Nia a person of color. The fuck is wrong with him.

>hey nigger
>pool is closed

doh jeezus

okay he sold his drumset. does he ever imply or allude or flat out state the reason he sold it?

So wait, did Bill say colored, or is she mad he didn't stand up for her?

>get rid of his dog
Would you want a "rescue" Pitbull around your baby
>sell his drum set
This was kind of stupid, he didn't really have to, but maybe to make space, or it's too loud for his baby
>And Truck
I thought he drove a Prius?

i'm confused where this says that bill made a racist joke

I wouldn't want a rescue dog around my newborn kid, or any dog for that matter. Don't see why he sold his drums, yeah it's irritating hearing someone practise for hours but old boozebags has tons of cash and a big house he could easily afford to soundproof a room. He said his truck was just in storage as well. That one I don't get. again he's got money, he could afford to not sell it.

>irish lil dick cuck
what did you expect?

>I got called colored

his daily driver was a prius but he had an old F100 for a while.

>Would you want a "rescue" Pitbull around your baby

I wouldn't have kids then. Then again if it were me I wouldn't have a pitbull either.

>This was kind of stupid, he didn't really have to, but maybe to make space, or it's too loud for his baby

Shouldn't have a kid then if you're worried about your hobbies disturbing it.

you expect me to sit thru 2 ours of this dribble?

post a time stamp

Make sure to watch F Is for Family.

Season 2 is coming soon!

this entire post is fedora as fuck

>I thought he drove a Prius
What a fucking faggot

>dribble

I thought they wanted to be called colored again?
Stupid niggers

I'm just waiting for the inevitable divorce for true comedy kino

Holy shit you're fucking retarded. You don't know how much a mother and father sacrifices to raise their children.

What's the deal with all the pitbull spam? Is there really a pitbullfag?

They certainly won't sacrifice their precious happiness, when they get sick of eachother they'll divorce

Bill didn't get the fucking dumb dog, the nutcase of wife of his did. She walked into a shelter and said "give me the most aggressive underclass trash dog with mental and behavioural issues you have please!" "A pitbull it is then!" Bill didn't have a say in this. Who cares, pitbulls should all be put down anyway.
>putting a dumb, aggressive rescue pitbull which bit several people already and has mental issues over your own offspring
Cuck. I wouldn't even sleep in the same house as this creature. Would have shot it in the garden the first time it attacked a human, which it did, had to taken to a psychiatrist.

Also bill isn't fit for any dog, he is irresponsible in the way he behaves around them. (Probably isn't fit for a baby either)

And the worst thing is, she's fucking hideous. Aren't gold diggers supposed to be sexy?

this guy is just pathetic and i hope is nigger takes him for everything he has

what the fuck does this cunt expect? all his friends are burnout comedians and BAAWWSTIN DOOD honest to god racists. no one wants to play pretend around your mulatto baby once they start drinking. plus fuckin look at her. no way the kid doesnt look like a freakshow, hence the reason they're hiding it from social media

hahahahahahahahahahaha

ITT: no one has ever been married before
You sound like a bunch of angsty teenagers. Maybe you are.

Why a white family when hes a racemixer in real life?

So you married an SJW nigger? Tell us more about your valuable life experience.

It's not like irish are white anyway

you say that as if getting married is a good thing?

Let us know when she gets the kids and the house.

Let's not mention the ETERNAL LONELINESS you start to feel when you hit that age.

All the older single guys (late30s-50) i know are fucking girls in their early 20s because most young guys are fucking faggots

Yup. That about does it for me. Bill's fucked. His kids are fucked. If your black wife gets offended at being called "colored", then you know you've married a fucking nutjob. His only hope is that he can divorce her before it's too late and start bashing her in new standup albums.

To clarify, by "hope" I don't mean financial hope. I mean hope to redeem himself in the eyes of his audience/demographic.

Still though, being called "colored" is fuckin' milquetoast compared to "nigger'. If she gets triggered by this kind of thing at a fuckin' social event or casual get together to the point that she needs to make a scene about it, then she needs to grow up. No wonder Bill wanted to leave.

>A man in his 46s calls me colored and says he didn't mean anything by it
And he probably didn't.

>I called him out. His wife is mortified. Apologizes to me. But she married him so...
So who gives a fuck? She apologized. A married person can't have different viewpoints and values than their spouse? Just because they married them means they have everything in common? Nice assumption there, Nia.

bump

>marrying a sjw
>marrying a sjw nigger
lmao

Does she realize she's fucking with her livelihood? Besides that I would pissed as shit if she took those kinds of disputes to twitter. You're not famous lady, you're just the wife of a guy. Shut the fuck up.

I would've thought if you marry comedian you might develop a sense of humour.

You would think that by the time you married a comedian, you'd have a thicker skin, or that you had a thicker skin to begin with and that's why he loved you and decided to marry you. At first I thought that maybe that's why he married Nia. That she wasn't some dumb bimbo that didn't share his sense of humor. That she could throw bantz and zingers back at him from time to time that would pleasantly surprise him. From a few of the excerpts I heard from the podcast, it kind of seemed that way. But when shit started shifting over to matters of feminism and racism, I could tell how she really was.

This thing on Twitter is the final straw for me. Not only did she cause a ridiculous scene over pretty much nothing, but she made it public via the internet to humiliate and shame him. That shows immature vindictiveness to me. If she was more mature, she would have held her tongue after being called "colored", went home, discussed it with Bill if she was still perturbed, and kept it off of the internet.

I'm listening to the podcast and Bill kinda asked for it. First of all things he got her on and then he complained about "why don't you record those tv shows anymore" and then she says "I showed you how you can get it a few times and I will show it to you again" and then he said "I told you how to shut the fucking water off in case of a leak" or whatever and continued with "hey everybody has a thing they're good at" and then she flipped.

Don't be so hard on yourself

Maybe he married the coon because he is not comfortable with non-confrontational relationships

fuck off racist

not an argument

timestamp is like 17:30 lol

At this point I actually hope their relationship deteriorates for shits and giggles

Who could have predicted this shit

He'll be getting a divorce special out of it.

>Bill Burr: Nia, wouldn't wanna be ya

Probably will lapse into conspiracies again too.

Why did he even upload that

>had to give away his dog which 1) was fucked up by abuse early 2) is a nutjob breed anyway 3) has had multiple incidents with other dogs and people and he can't have that around a baby

>Sup Forums absolutely CONVINCED it's some SJW Nia idea

you guys are REALLY stupid

Jesus, I'm 30 minutes in and it just keeps getting worse.

Fuck I hate this pretending to be a old man when you're still young

>hurr i'm a old man what is on-demand video I can't comprehend such a thing

the fuck? what ever happened to people of color? stupid woman

Do you leave your baby alone on the ground with the dog around?

Nia punched him in the face and hits him frequently, then when he confronts her about it she says "congratulations, you got a beautiful baby out of it!"

I can't speak for anyone else, but I don't care about the dog that much. The drumset, though, that grinds muh gears. Buy some sound reducing earmuffs for the babby. By some soundproofing for whatever room you have the drums in. I'm sure Burr has enough money to figure something out.

what a dumb question. Why have a 0.1% possibility of your baby being mauled in your own home when you can make it a 0% possibility?

>yeah just be physically around your baby 24/7 for a scant 13 years or so until it can take the dog on or it dies

The joke is that they don't have enough space for a drumset just standing around, or a box maybe, but they have money for helicopter lessons.

>"so is turning on and off the faucet outside"
>she walks away
kek

Bill is a literal multi millionaire. Soundproofing his garage can't cost more than 60-70k

Once they start arguing for real the relationship is doomed because he starts talking to her like she's a heckler in phiadelphia.

I wish Patrice O'neal was still alive. He'd school Bill not to put up with this bitch infront of her and not give a fuck.

Back in the day soundproofing only did cost like a couple of hundred bucks because you would to it with egg cartons and it worked.

there is a significant crossover between Sup Forums and /r/pussypassdenied/

keep watching, they do start arguing for real.

>"It's the Superbowl! We won it!"
This reminds me of visiting a friend and having a beer and one of those small arguments that keeps escalating starts and you don't know if you should excuse yourself or laugh.

Nah, that's just a little fucking around. They're still laughing. He probably thinks this banter because that's what he does with his friends. He had worse arguments on O&A about socks.

doh jeeeezuss.

>actually holds a mic instead of using a stand
>doesnt know how to use Roku

is Bill literally retarded?

youtu.be/3VdNNO5Xm3k?t=2160

kek

He's a comedian, he's used to holding a mic and doing comedy, it keeps him into his stage mode.

It's a pet peeve that almost every professional has.

>mfw Bill talks about his wife bringing him to vegan restaurants and he rightfully has no idea what to order

>mfw they fight on his podcast about how he acts

Why the fuck did I have to start listening right around the time he got married?

>Still though, being called "colored" is fuckin' milquetoast compared to "nigger'
Isn't all about intent though? "Colored" is an antiquated term, and is typically only used by someone to diminish a black person.

Look, we don't know the circumstances and context of the situation, so I'm not going to jump to conclusions about the man's character. However, the likeliness of someone using "colored" today, and not actually mean anything by it, is very small. It's a safer bet that he was casually demeaning her.

Don't assume that she's overreacting. Without knowing the details of the matter, it's safe to give both her and the man the benefit of the doubt that what they're saying is true. She could be telling the truth about him being racist, just as he could be telling the truth of not meaning anything by it.

I just find it incredibly odd that people this day and age try to pass of "colored" as a harmless term. It's not.

>Why the fuck did I have to start listening right around the time he got married?
Same. Feelsbadman.

all burr threads are now is a bunch of cunts moaning and complaining that someone got married and had a kid

every thread
>hurr sold dog
>hurr sold drums
>hurr nia

stop listening and go about your own day if it bothers you all so much

forgot
>hurrr truck

>just stop listening

As you wish Bill.

*coonspiracies