So, I'm kind of shocked from something I saw earlier today. I had seen much racemixing where I live, but never this bad

So, I'm kind of shocked from something I saw earlier today. I had seen much racemixing where I live, but never this bad.

>be me
>huezillian
>walking to the bank to withdraw some money
>while walking on the sideway, I notice a woman, very skinny (probably didn't eat) holding a very young kid
>as of the moment I pass through her she grabs my arm and asks me if I have spare change so she can buy food to her daughter
>as I look to her face I realize she is a redhead, bright blue eyes (clearly in her twenties) and the kid is black as coal
>She realizes the shock in my eyes and let go of my arm
>She backs up while holding her daughter in her arms and apologizes
>I end up giving her 10 bucks, I could see the gratitude in her eyes
I'm still quite shocked from that. How can a girl, so white and beautiful, so specific, race mix this hard and end up in the streets?
I need your opinion Sup Forums

She probably uses crack.

Crackheads would fuck anyone for drugs

>>I end up giving her 10 bucks,

Blue-eyed redheads are mythical creatures in South America, I would honestly suspect human trafficking.

Come on, she was starving. I'm a racist but I'm human too

They're rare as fuck, but not impossible to find.

Did you make it clear that you were shocked and disapproving of her child and coalburning?

Did she look ashamed.

>I need your opinion Sup Forums
Give her 100 bucks, invite her to your house. Drop kid of at church and make her your waifu

>date a coalburner and raise another man's child
Yup, it's Sweden.

Unlikely. Her portuguese was clearly native level.
I think she was some rich kid that ended up in some sort of drug shithole like said got pregnant with some dude's baby and her parents didn't accept her back.

Yeah, she looked ashamed. Maybe not because of the coalburning, most likely because of the way she was dressed and dirty.

if I do that she will stab me and steal my TV

>I end up giving her 10 bucks, I could see the gratitude in her eyes

Well done supporting racemixing, you retarded fuck.

>if I do that she will stab me and steal my TV
How would she get out of the cellar?

What you're talking about sounds like a human trafficking victim that has been drugged and raped and then discarded.

>>date a coalburner and raise another man's child
>Drop kid of at church and make her your waifu
???

She was clearly a drug addict. Brazil is not a fucking love story, as soon as she has the chance she would steal all my shit to buy crack

She'll always be a coalburner.

"Burn the coal you pay the toll."

It is a shame that they don't teach that in school.

What kind out of the african moneky race would want to lay with someone of the african monkey race, they are truly human garbage.

She should just leave the child in the forest to fend for itself, she would be better off if she did that.

She's paying the toll.

once i had to take care of two mutant brown red haired twins, they had very disturbing faces and that hair was so weird i think i have a pic

Share with us Juan

I've been through that sort of shock, and it has made me some sort of a misogynist, I've lost hope for females in general, it's sluttery all around, both in real life and in the internet

Tbqh she could've been raped and refused to abort because muh god

couldnt find it but they looked exactly like this.
ive seen everything in my town

She let her sexual activity pollute her body with black seed.

YOU GAVE TEN BUCKS TO A RACE TRAITOR?
WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?