Do you have these atrocities in your cunt?

Do you have these atrocities in your cunt?

Why is the modern world on war with even basic human decency?

Other urls found in this thread:

99percentinvisible.org/episode/unpleasant-design-hostile-urban-architecture/
additudemag.com/can-a-blood-test-diagnose-adhd/
drugs.com/answers/adhd-blood-test-test-adderal-530035.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Those posters are awful

they look like fake posters from a film or an animation

leaning is rude

pic is from nyc

They are nice actually

as rude as sitting

in a future near you

I've seen only a few here.

Took environmental psychology class at university. Professor said those shits are designed to make people only slightly comfortable. If you are bugged easily there, you keep walking and eventually buying stuff. Then you go home early and not make the city crowd crowdier. So it's more popular in city centers because of that.

I can't understand why you Swedes have it on subways though.

What is this?

i guess it's healthier to lean than to sit or some shit like that

I always thought this kind of thing was either to stop tramps from sleeping there or stop youths from loitering

They dont want homeless people to sleep on benches

Too bad that they will sleep in the ground anyways.

because space in train platforms is very limited

Do they have homeless people in Sweden? I thought it was like Utopi... Oh, wait, Syrians... Sorry.

That's a cute explanation, but false. First, that doesn't make sense as it is in the city's interest to keep the city filled with shoppers - that means economic growth. Instead, it's to deter a very particular group of people, primarily the homeless. The idea is to leave the homeless with nowhere to sleep.

Of course, it affecting everyone else as well is a side-effect. particularly of course, the old and disabled are affected. But that is disregarded because the cities find the sight of homeless people more disgusting. It's inhumane.

In some places, spikes on the ground are used for the same reason. The homeless are just meant to disappear.

Squat

forgot pic

I just realize that this is supposed to be a bench.

How kids should use this shit?

i know it Sounds funny but newer areas are designed in a Way so unwanted elements are discouraged from staying there, closing train station at night etc

These modern art lookin benches look awful, better off having nothing at that point

>to deter homeless
true, but railroad stations, we have too many passengers

Homeless people shouldn't have a place to sleep in public, they should be directly helped with taxes. Mentally ill/chronically homeless people should have resources to help them and anti-panhandling laws should be aggressively enforced. Theres a silly conservative idea that enacting laws that directly help the law maker by lowering their tax burden should be good for everyone, but certain people need more help and its not because they are personal failures.

>i know it Sounds funny but newer areas are designed in a Way so unwanted elements are discouraged from staying there

Humm, why not threat them?

Must be a non-Stockholm thing

I've seen them in Stockholm, airports, etc. I think they're most common in the UK and the US though.

pic from the uk

You should change your flags. The discussion gets confusing.

Death threat is hatespeech and punishable
Also homeless are ugly for inner City only they dont care if they sleep in poor neyborehoud

We most commonly have them in bus stops because of tramps as you say. I think it's stupid but there you are. I must say I haven't seen many new "benches" like that being built, most of them seem like they're from the 90s/2000s

>Syrians
They live in luxury mansions

The homeless are Romanian gypsies who are already EU citizens and thus can't claim benefits

There are Romanian gypsies outside just about every single grocery store we have...

>There are Romanian gypsies outside just about every single grocery store we have...
Here we have natives with their children in every corner asking for money.
The teenagers are prostituting them selfs...

>solve the problem

Dude, this guy never talk with a homeless. They are homeless because they want to be.

>They are homeless because they want to be.

Today on things that never happen...

>They are homeless because they want to be.

#justmonkeythings

Honestly, some of them choose to live like that, but mostly it's mentally ill people that got abandoned by their families

How much a NEET can cash in your cunt?

Not even kidding. The life of a tramp is just stay drunk and do what ever pleases them. All our homeless people are simple crack heads that will trade everything you handle to them for more crack.

>First, that doesn't make sense as it is in the city's interest to keep the city filled with shoppers - that means economic growth

That was already the theory, already, man. That it helps the economy.

Anyway, I misrecalled that knowledge. She was showing curved stone benches while talking about that concept. It was only an anecdotal part of the lesson and almost every bench we have here is wooden classical ones. So hard to learn it by association for me.

Design can be found here:
99percentinvisible.org/episode/unpleasant-design-hostile-urban-architecture/

The class was not all about city structures, so sorry for any misinformation.

>this guy

Gee, I don't know. Try to help them to get free from crack?

A very small minority of homeless do want to be homeless and want to live as a tramp. But the vast majority of homeless have mental illnesses and need rehabilitation, t. worked with a local homeless charity

>99percentinvisible.org/episode/unpleasant-design-hostile-urban-architecture/

le foto

Can i help you to stop being a neet and became a member of society, meet a gf and have children?
>fuck off. i am fine like that.

I'm a full-time student, female, and I attend (partly government-funded!) therapy for my social phobia which has really helped me become a more productive member of society.

0€, time-limited statebucks are only for 25 years old or plus that have worked more than 3 months in the past 4 years

Trust me our homeless people don't choose to become/stay homeless, especially considering the fact that every winter a dead homeless person that died of hypothermia is not a rare sight, sadly.

What kind of sane person would want to commit probable suicide and live in a life of misery and humiliation until their death?

>female

>female
Pre or post op?

I have been female since before I started this thread, yes. Actually since birth.

Very interesting, when did you realize that? And how did your parents react to that?

Just saw I had a pussy and sort of rolled with it.

>What kind of sane person would want to commit probable suicide and live in a life of misery and humiliation until their death?

Ask this for the 25yo guys that browse Sup Forums and did not leave their homes in the last 4 years...
Some people like to spend his entire day masturbating to anime, other want to get hight...

>social phobia

How do they even define that in Northern Europe. Everyone I ever see in those places act like they have social phobia (while sober of course)

Would lean anyway.

Well every Nord may be socially anxious, but the diagnosis of phobia is quite different. Compare: being awkward at work, and not working at all because you're too fearful of people to apply for jobs.

Can you claim autism bux for that in Sweden?

Nah, not unless you have actual autism

So why the fuck are they in the streets drinking 86 export ?

Realistically, how hard would it be to get that diagnosis if you wanted it? Tell a psychologist that you're anxious in crowds, adhere to routines and habits, and have trouble connecting with others. It's not like they're going to give a blood test and a brain scan to check for autism.

If you're well-read I don't think getting an aspergers diagnosis should be very hard. But autism bux-level of autism? Nah. You really must be "sick" enough to be unable to work at ANY job, including the jobs that exist directly designed for people with disabilities.

Sweden has a generous welfare system, but not a system that allows you to be free of contributing/doing your civil duty. In fact, I'd claim Sweden, in particular for the past couple of decades, is pretty harsh about you following your civic duty.

Why do that, dude? Drugs for social phobia are shit. Try attention disorder to get amphetamine-like drugs. Or just go with the regular major depression trick.

no

we have proper benches with proper bums sleeping on them

Pretty hard unless you're a really good actor, know exactly what to say, and study all the tests they will throw at you. They actually do blood tests too.

t. going through it right now but for ADHD

>acting for some diagnosis

wtf?

now that's just fatphobic

additudemag.com/can-a-blood-test-diagnose-adhd/

drugs.com/answers/adhd-blood-test-test-adderal-530035.html

Check those links. They might be fucking with you. Or they took your blood for research purposes. If you haven't given permission for that, they shouldn't be doing that, I guess.

grim

you have to act that you have it if you don't have it pekka

they check your general health to see if there might be something else causing it, as well as making sure it's not just depression/anxiety causing your symptoms

Whats the difference between the drugs for social phobia vs. depression?

homeless people need help, people putting spikes in public spaces and make them uncomfortable enough until they don't want to be homeless anymore sounds like enough help to me.
fucking parasites

wtf

I don't know very well actually. I'm a lazy psychology undergraduate from a terrible university. Took only one class about psychopharmacology and forgot everything.

Antidepressants are used for several different problems. I figure if you go with social anxiety, they'd give you something that releases itself slowly. The kind of pills that you get results after a few weeks. And you won't get that sudden drug effect but it has a possibility to help you in the long run if you have a real problem.

Go with major depression. Idk, say you lost your gf in a terrible accident. You can't cope with it atm. They might give you something that will kick in shortly if they believe you.

Thanks, that's actually pretty helpful.

What's the deal with homeless people?

poor people who lost everything and need help
instead they face hatred, disgust and oftentimes physical violence

They struggle to hold down a job and often do not have anywhere to sleep at night.

lithuania showing where the heart is

this
peole always talk about homlesnes about the root problem when it's just a symptom of a deeper problem

put me, or any balanced and remotely educated 20-30 in the streets, and we'll be out by next week. Not saying I'd become , millionaire, but I'd know what to do to get an adress without a home, and use it to get a bank account, so I can get payed, then where to go to find work quickly to get myself out of the street.

People in the streets are too damaged to do that, either they've been in the streets too young, or mental issues, drugs as self-medication, etc...Most of all, isolation. People on the streets are alone, no friend or family would let them sleep outside if they were (still or ever) in contact

then there is immigration/illegal homelessness, which is another ballgame. You can love, hate it, ignore it, won't change the fact that people from poor countries go to rich countries by any way they can, regardless or the reason for their countries state or their destination's policy. Often they arrive after the whole family has chipped in for the crossing, and there's no going back, even if they wanted to

in Lithuania, they always rudely ask for a cigarette, though. what's the deal with that?

The process of escaping homelessness gets interrupted when you can't actually find a job though. I sure wouldn't be above stealing and cheating to feed myself or avoid freezing to death. People are going to be a lot less sympathetic to your plight if they find out you're homeless and a criminal.

some hobos actually commit crimes like throwing stones into storefronts which counts as attempted burglary to get into jail over the winter

Never seen these
T.camden

Just wait until this shit comes to a childrens playground near you. Then you won't have much sympathy.

t. hongcouver resident