So is it safe to say that being gay, transexual, and "queer" (genderfluid...

So is it safe to say that being gay, transexual, and "queer" (genderfluid, maybe otherkin who knows) is a traditional conservative value in the USA?

The "Q" stands for questioning, and sometimes sage.

>Implying it's bad to accept everyone but pinpoint and shit talk their flaws

nice bait

What bait? I'm just asking a question here. I for one am glad that their is a democrat plant leading the republicans.

>"traditional"
>"""conservative"""
>""""""""""value""""""""""
You neocons will never learn will you? The days of evangelical bible thumping are over.

>we just have to beat leftism by becoming leftists

t.trumptard

Leftists don't have to be the only ones to respect the freedom of their fellow Americans. I know ethnicities and sexual orientations other than your own can be scary, but you'll get over it.

Right. So you're a leftist.

How does it feel knowing you're becoming increasingly irrelevant with each passing day?

No but protecting your fucking civilians is

I'm just asking questions here m8. Donald Trump wants to seem like an alternative but would seem to build the exact same society as HRC.

Stop beating the dead horse you fucking idiot. People don't care about this shit anymore and it does you no favors when you whine about it instead of the multitude of other massive problems in this country that need addressing and that people actually fucking care about.

So you are a leftist if you respect others who respect you as well?

Sounds like the word you are looking for is intolerance. user, you sound like a leftist.

If they're not absolute fucking attention whoreing fruitcakes about it than sure. Sexuality doesnt make anyone fucking special

On a scale of 1 to Shekel how jewish are you OP?

>but would seem to build the exact same society as HRC
nevermind, fuck this thread
sage

Homosexuality is found in many successful cultures but shunned in primitive cultures like Muslim and Nigger cultures. So I'd vote to keep the gays in favor of becoming a backwards ass country

>I'm just asking questions here m8
>don't mind all my passive aggressive insults though
I might smoke cock but holy shit you're a fucking faggot.

Are you implying he's on the wrong side of history?

What do you want him to say? "Fuck faggots! Nothing but worthless degenerate scum!" He's trying to win an election, there's literally no reason for him to say something bad about gays. Also it's a non-issue so who gives a shit.

Conservatism is the new counter-culture. You can't expect minorities to enjoy hanging with the majority.

>attacking and breaking down the white western world with acceptance of fringe groups and sexual deviants isn't what leftism is

All the problems are interrelated. Open acceptance of faggotry is just another piece in the anti-white puzzle.

pic related

Muslim countries have higher rates of men sleeping with men and men sleeping with boys, their sexual culture is different than ours so it isn't considered "gay" but the social strucutre that encourgages that behavior is one of the reason they have lagged behind the west.

>the counter culture is saying exactly what PC leftists tell you to believe

and people are calling me Jewish.

Not at all. It's impossible to overlook the fact that social issues are less important to voters these days, though. Gay marriage is no longer something politicians should be focusing on because it's firmly in the hands of the supreme court now.

How does it feel to be defective and not able to repress your disgusting abnormal urges? Thankfully you'll leave nothing to this world because of your inability to become useful to society.

No, they are the antithesis of conservative values

>conservative
this doesn't mean anything. they always succumb to progressives. they're so reliable you could just call them progressives.

>social issues are less important to voters these days

>blm
>Muslim immigration
>gay """""marriage"""""
>gun rights
>pc culture
Social issues are the only issues. Nobody cares about muh 2% of gdp.

>politicians get majority of the senate and house running on these issues

>don't put up any meaningful fight except for the 2a

>top-down social change enforced by courts

>n-no actually they always lose IT'S MEANINGLESS

top kek. Either you're completely demoralized or a leftist yourself