Biggest betting loss ever

put $2500 on the 2014 usa/portugal wc game at 17/4 odds. dont even really watch soccer. fuck gaynaldo lol. what is /spee/'s biggest gambling loss ever?

Attached: 22-portugalgoal.w560.h375.2x.gif (400x268, 1.3M)

Its not a loss if you like to throw money to the bin

had to buy a round for my flatmates after dortmund lost against bayern in 2013

>betting
>the pastime of choice for muslims

i thought americans werent aloud to gamble

>put $2500 on the 2014 usa/portugal wc game
no you didnt

I put £200 on leicester to win the champions league. I know.

£200 on Argentina to win the World Cup

Fucking Gotze

Attached: 1494279261762.jpg (854x480, 20K)

Lost 400eur on Limon FC

When I used to trade football heavily (for me). Had £500 on France at around 1.15 in some meme tournament. They were winning against some shit with five minutes to go, wasn't even watching the game but did when the shit scored and my money died in front of me.
Had £1k on Man U against trash in the cup with similar odds, that won but they didn't score until the second half, nearly had a fucking cardiac arrest, never did it again.

were you sour about it after m8?

Uhh is roulette an sport?

Is an wheel a athlete?

>ever making a loss
you utter mugs

about $4.5k in the hole on crypto atm

you now remember that user that cashed out and lost 27k pounds

Yes. I was in tears

>i thought americans werent aloud to gamble
So you've never heard of Las Vegas?

Lost £500 in a day bad betting on low odds in play footie, betting on Brazil B league games

Most memorable loss was betting a few hundred quid on various Spain games in the 2014 WC such as coming top of their group ect... absolute let downs

over your head la

I bet like 0.4 bitcoin or something on a tennis match and lost. Wasn't a huge loss at the time, but now its around 3600 usd.
Would've probably wasted it on something else anyways so I don't feel too sad about it.

Aii limão