Sup Forums approved black characters

ITT: Sup Forums approved fictional black characters.

Golaith from Gargoyles is a good example.

Other urls found in this thread:

fear.wikia.com/wiki/Douglas_Holiday
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he's rather purple

>he is a Gargoyle
>he literally has a devil tail and talons for feet
>black
Atleast they have not being human in common

He is not black. He is not white either.
He is a gargoyle.
Try again, nigger lover.

he had a black voice actor, so op is probably going with that

The nignog cast in Malazan books.

>Voice actor's ethnicity determines fictional character's ethnicity.
Brilliant deduction

watch the show you dumb faggots

Sargeant Johnson.

He serves in the UNSC, napalm future murrica, he helps destroy a covenant of religious zealots who are dead set on martyring themselves and the rest of the galaxy to see space Allah.

He's a hero through and through.

>Goliath was black
>cop lady girlfriend was black
>in the end there was no racemixing
This show was more redpilled than I thought

Isn't he basically just Sergeant Apone?

Elisa Maza is half black/half Native American.

Our father Yakub.

>Yakub acquired the nickname "big head", because of his unusually large head and his arrogance. At the age of six, he discovered the law of attraction and repulsion by playing with magnets made of steel.[4] This insight led to a plan to create new people. He "saw an unlike human being, made to attract others, who could, with the knowledge of tricks and lies, rule the original black man."[4] By the age of 18, he had exhausted all knowledge in the universities of Mecca. He then discovered that the "original black man" contained both a "black germ" and a "brown germ". With 59,999 followers, he went to an "isle in the Aegean Sea called Pelan", which Muhammad identifies with Patmos. Once there, he established a despotic regime and set about breeding out the black traits, killed all darker babies, and created a brown race after 200 years. Yakub died at the age of 152, but his followers carried on his work. After 600 years of this deliberate eugenics, the white race was created.[5] The brutal conditions of their creation determined the evil nature of the new race: "by lying to the black mother of the baby, this lie was born into the very nature of the white baby; and, murder for the black people was also born in them — or made by nature a liar and murderer"

>they were exiled to "West Asia (Europe), and stripped of everything but the language....Once there, they were roped in, to keep them out of Paradise....The soldiers patrolled the border armed with swords, to prevent the devils from crossing. For many centuries they lived a barbaric life, surviving naked in caves and eating raw meat, but eventually they were drawn out of the caves by Moses who "taught them to wear clothes". Moses tried to civilize them, but eventually gave up and blew up 300 of the most troublesome of them with dynamite. However, they had learned to use "tricknology" to usurp power and enslave the black population, bringing the first slaves to America on.

I always thought Goliath was a native american or something.

Where can I learn this "tricknology"? :)

fear.wikia.com/wiki/Douglas_Holiday

Absolutely fucking based. Especially in extraction point

FFFFFFFF
F
FFFFFFFF
F
F
F
F
F

Sgt Johnson from the halo games.

gargoyles where irish or scotish you idiot leaf.

pic related

It's like new religions are even trying anymore. At least come up with something that would be plausible to a 5 year old.

So she's 0 halves white, thus, no racemixing.

>I always thought Goliath was a native american or something.
He's native to Scotland. And as we know of course, blacks wuz kangs of Europe before whitey came down from Mars and enslaved all the blacks.

Elizabeth Warren is 100% Native American and she's white.

>gargoyles where irish or scotish you idiot leaf.
There were Gargoyles of all ethnicities, but you're right, the main ones were Scottish other than the Avalonian one.

But Elizabeth Warren didn't end up with the gargoyle in the end

hey doug

>Scottish
>same skin colour in human form as Xanatos, who is Greek
>black

He is voiced by a nig though I'll give you that.

forgot pic

Maybe in 2020.

Winston from Overwatch.

>Hey Doug
???

I would say either middle eastern(Goliath) or Mediterranean.

He looks more native American. Is his voice actor black? I don't remember his voice actor being black

Keith David is black

FYI it's the black guy from The Thing and They Live

>Traditionalist Aryan king has throne usurped by degenerate (((Black Nobility)))
>his ghost (Jungian racial memory) imparts his wisdom to his son
>royal blooded son slays the tyrant and restores Evolian order back unto the Aryan race
Gas the hyenas. Species war now.

>He looks more native American.
Even if he's not African black he's definitely not new-world brown. Mediterranean maybe but not American.

WE WUZ KANGS