twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ROTK is the best one

I really liked The Ring Awakens more than the others in the octilogy

Fellowship = Return > Towers

There you go.

bruh it's the best of the trilogy

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>he thinks Two Towers is the worst

It has most of the goofy moments, and even if ents are cool as shit, their scenes were awfully slow.

I'm okay with this.

Minas Tirith battle >>>>>>> Helm's Deep battle

Towers just ends up being the bridge between the exposition and the conclusion of the series, and pales to both.

I don't understand how white nationalist groups haven't co-opted these movies yet. Everything beautiful about white people and everything disgusting about nonwhites can be found in this series.

Yes? It's dumb to rate them anyway, they were all made at the same time and all have consistent quality to them.

Their ranking goes in the order they came out

I wouldn't say it pales, it does different things compared to the first and last film. It succeeds in being the "darkest before the dawn" midway point.

Most people haven't seen Raimi's cut where it opens with Galadriel saying the 14 words.

Nothing you could say will derail a comfy lotr thread, Sup Forums.

Let's be honest, the entire trilogy is great and trying to "rate" them individually is stupid as they were conceived, written and filmed as one story.

I've seen two towers the most and I think that's why I like watching it the least

Weird, the oposite happens to me with your mom.

Reminder: If Middle Earth was a democracy then Sauron would have won the popular vote.

It was all fine except for the Moria scene where Frodo's sword glows and says Legolas says "Niggers."

Lol please elaborate you Tolkien expert.

please kill yourself

Great argument, retard. Get out.

>tfw you re-watch the trilogy a few months ago and realize that
>a.) the extended cuts are worse than the theatrical cuts and destroy the good pacing and flow of the movies
>b.) the quality goes down as the series goes on. RoTK is really fucking wonky and feels like they realized 2 hours in that they had to really wrap it up quick.

Still GOAT trilogy but it feels weird looking back and seeing the flaws in what you used to fangay over and say was absolutely flawless.

>the extended cuts are worse than the theatrical cuts
weak bait, friendo.

Not complicated. Orcs + Goblins + Easterlings + Haradrim + Every other evil dickbag = way more votes than the "good guys"

He's right though, I recently watched the extended version of the Fellowship, and the pacing is completely off.

>A big mac and fries is better than a dry aged ribeye because there's more of it!

Nah.

Nope. This trilogy and really the whole Middle Earth saga can be ranked in descending order by release date:

FOTR>TTT>ROTK>AUJ>DOS>TBOFA

Towers has the worst extra scenes.

fellowship > rotk > towers

fellowship has the highest rewatchability. its a fun movie to just watch randomly. the tone and the sense of adventure etc.

its difficult to just sit down and watch towers or rotk randomly

Fair enough user, she's hot as for 59.

>brainlet teenagers getting old enough to post on here without handlers, need to be contrarian and be objectively wrong about the extended cuts
>pretending that the extended cuts aren't the literal only way to watch these films
Bait needs work

How did Gimli know what a nervous system was?

Actually my most favourite.

It has best build-up, best characters, and the end battle is much more enjoyable then the Pelennor.

Your a faggot

This

The ents are much better than Boromir's family

No Ghost Ex Machina or Eagles Ex Machina

Saruman shows his power as a villain

Gollum is not as annoying as he is later on

Charlie from Lost and his buddy are actually important

Best of the trilogy

*you're

>Gollum is not as annoying as he is later on
He's barely in Return, save for literally three scenes. In a 3 hour runtime.

helms deep battle = every time the action picks up, they cut to boring treeman talking

I think it was redeemed by the scene where Galadriel riverdanced

it's because helms deep is actually a pretty short sequence. I think they cut it like that to really stretch it, if you were to make a seamless helms deep supercut it'd be about 7 minutes long.

>Someone who's watched them fewer than 5 times
RotK > Fellowship > Two Towers
>Someone who's watched them 5+ times
Fellowship > Two Towers > RotK

The big battles lose their appeal and you watch it for the characters and the adventure. I shouldn't have to explain how Fellowship is the best for this. Then in TT they introduce Gollum and Treebeard.

The difference between TT and RotK is marginal though, I still fucking love RotK.

Fellowship was the best.

The Battle of Helm's deep ia objectively the best battle in the trilogy. You are just jealous of the kinography of LOTR. Go back to Disney Wars if you wanna see a real hackjob of a trilogy. Fucking retarded OP

On a technical level alone, Minis Tirith siege is better.

FOTR>ROTK>AUJ>TT>DOS>BFA
Fight me.

>comparing the hobbit movies with lotr
All the lotr films are on a completely different level. I don't need to fight you, your taste is just awful if you think any hobbit movie is better than TT.

shit, it'll be like fucking your girlfriend but you have to stop every 2 minutes to call your grandmother

Preferred Helms Deep battle to Minas Tirith, seemed like there was less reliance on cgi (which is understandable for the latter), plus felt more for the Rohirrim, just overall a more scrappy battle with more scenes up close instead of big wide shots of cgi clashes.

youtube.com/watch?v=oyogklALGbw