Why do millennials want low skilled jobs paying a living wage?

Why do millennials want low skilled jobs paying a living wage?

Because we have no skills, and we can't all be youtube celebrities.

Because I won't take my money to the afterword. I rather have an easy and comfy life rather than living the American dream sacrificing my family, health and life trying to make millions. I want free time, no nice cars, ni big mansions, I just want to live by the beach and enjoy my life.

> muh entitlement
> muh useless degree and massive debt

Globalization ruined the job market.

Because college has become an extension of high school instead of a place for higher learning.

they should just incorporate barista technique and thrift store economics into the liberal arts education

I miss read the title shit.

Answering your question. Why not? Either earning a good salary or getting universal basic income.

Because all the factory jobs that paid a living wage left a long time ago.

they have no skills other than social media virtue signaling.

duh.

even if they do have skills they don't want to work hard enough to compete with whatever brown fuck can do the same job half ass and at 1/4 the pay and none of the potential lawsuits.

Cause most of us are fucking lazy cunts I grinded hard in kitchens from the age of 14 I'm 22 now and a run a decent pub and make a decent bit of money and still half of my friends can't get a job or there always broke and still with the parents
Lazy cunts all of em

are my prospects good if i continue with my major in accounting...

Uh is that a real question? Because then life would be fucking easy.

Because you wouldn't be there posting this otherwise.

Why does Gen X want people who arent CEOs and bankers to starve?

They all got liberal arts degrees without thinking about the future. My ex is a hardcore believer in this stuff she double majored in Black and Puerto Rican Studies and Media Studies. She works at a Barnes and Noble now 5 years after graduating. She thought she was going to be a Hollywood actress but no one in LA gave a fuck about her. Now she blames society and not herself.

Gen X is pathetic. Their ideology and pride revolves around drugs, star wars and MTV. Fuck them.

You will find jobs but accounting is boring and under appreciated for how important it is to a company. Also you will be working around mostly heavyset middle age women with cat mugs. If you are good with numbers then I would strongly push you towards a finance program that leads to investments. That or start as a bank teller and work up to be a loan officer, maybe even bank manager. Probably a lot more fulfilling in the long run.

>She thought she was going to be a Hollywood actress

I don't understand how naive you can be to actually believe you're going to be a Hollywood celebrity by simply showing up to Los Angeles...

>drugs, star wars, MTV

Better than facebook, instagram, and minecraft streamers

Every fucking attractive girl here in NYC thinks they can be an actress simply because they are slightly attractive. It's insane. Almost every girl I spoke to who is 6/10 or higher here considered a singing/acting career.

I don't know mate my friend graduated with a finance degree at a state university similar to mine and could not find any jobs at all. he settled with working for a university, which seems pretty comfy actually but the pay isn't great.

my goal is to try working at a big four for accounting but my university is pretty crappy..

I didn't say millennials are any better. Both are shit. However Gen X are bigger cucks to babyboomers. At least baby boomers are getting too old they have to retire. Baby boomers will have to get jobs by default. Gen X never fought boomers to take what was theirs. I never met a successful gen X guy they are all managers at McDonalds or Staples.

Why shouldn't a career pay a wage you can live on regardless of how much "skill" you think it takes to work it? Quit shilling for corporations who don't give a fuck about you.

Gen X did get pretty fucked

Just go on welfare you piece of shit... be a woman and have 12 kids and get your never-work-a-day life style. People like you are pathetic. Work a real job, not be a single mother of 10 who can't support her kids, because she had NO fucking business having them if she didn't have the money, expecting to raise them all on a fast food wage.

>She thought she was going to be a Hollywood actress but no one in LA gave a fuck about her. Now she blames society and not herself.
Where did everyone get the idea that they'd all be actors and singers? It's ridiculous. Follow your dreams, but face reality as well.

>Pic

I'd bend her over so quick your head would spin.

Name pls.

I think they'd have a much better chance being a model in NYC than a famous actor in LA and they probably have no chance at the former.

Because our parents and grandparents could. Now due to retarded inflation you will barely survive a week on month's savings

I just wanna point out that guy has a Hetzer t-shirt

As I said above she is above average in looks so that alone is why she thought she had a shot. She never said this but after meeting her and her friends you can see this. My buddy married a girl who chased this shit until 31 where she angrily gave up and became a HR person. They have a kid together all she does is post hateful feminist shit all day on fb. She one time dedicated a month to seduce a Catholic priest and fucked him just because she is an atheist and wanted to ruin that priest. I want to get married but here in NYC every fucking girl is mentally broken and hateful

Because without living wage there is no chance of starting a family.
You think white people once had sustainable fertility rates across the world because there was no degeneracy, or because they were actually able to feed the family on one average salary?