EPL is more competitive but no EPL club is on the level of Penal or Uefalona...

EPL is more competitive but no EPL club is on the level of Penal or Uefalona, no matter how much Englishmen claim they are

Attached: epl-la-liga-1410510237[1].jpg (720x340, 101K)

The Champions League SF draw should settle this year whether the best English team is capable of beating Madrid/Barcelona or not. Personally, I think City can defeat Madrid over two legs without much trouble.

Liverpool have never lost a knockout tie v either team

won 2 v madrid and 3 v barca

>EPL is more competitive
Yeah if you're referring only to the top 3 and pretending like the rest of the league doesn't exist

Barca and Real have the better players, the problem is that they're unwatchable because of the constant cheating, the diving, the faking injuries, trying to get opposition players sent off, all fucking game.

You'd have thought the best teams in the world would play with more class, but they're underhand cunts.

west brom would defeat barcelona over 2 legs

>6th in laliga beats 2nd in pl
Explain this PL babies

it may as well not exist
only the rich clubs matter

City are winning the CL

City will fold just like PSG did. They lack the "heritage", in the words of Mourinho

miss the days LIV and CHE would duke it out on the CL

the english lower half is better than the spanish lower half. they spend 10 times the amount and have teams full of international players. the spanish lower half is just a bunch of random juans nobody has ever heard of.

if we combined both leagues into 1 every relegated team would be from la liga. that said 2 of the top 3 would be spanish

If an english team makes it to the CL final or, not and, an english club wins the EL for a second consecutive year i'll admid it.

>EPL is competitive

Oh I am laffing

Who will break the Barca-Real strangehold then? Its been only Bayern 13, Chelsea 12 and Inter 10 since United took it 10 years ago

Whats worse is that Che and Inter barely scrapped by in the semis

man city are literally just chelsea 2.0 with an even richer billionaire. maybe we will get city/liverpool duking it out for the next years in CL

JUVE
U
V
E

whats the EPL?

Juve is about to get cucked, AGAIN

That's what they said about when Juve played Spurs too.
Yet they choked and got humiliated by a bunch of octogenarians in defense

They'll choke eventually, 7 out of 9 finals is insane, only Benfica come close and their literally cursed by shamans

I hope the reverse happens, Mourinhos arrival kicked off the EPL dominance in the Champions League, Guardiola needs to have a similar stimulatory effect

fucking this

cringing at ur life desu

This year, Bayern. Next season PSG and City may do better, with the extra knockout experience under their belts and perhaps an easier draw for PSG

I'm a spurs fan and people who believed there wasn't a risk of choking were deluding themselves.

muh Premier League is more competitive because most of our teams play the same shitty football and they are all inconsistent.

sevilla would finish 6th in the PL over a season. maybe lower if arselel finally stopped being shit

difficult to gauge their consistency, the PL is traditionally more physically demanding and defensive

But then again Spains teams are ridiculously good in Europe, their CL seeding index is very, very high

None of the top 6 in England play the same style of football

Sevilla's forwards are a player who at the age of twenty-six had never left the Ligue 1, a Sampdoria reject, Nolito and one Everton loanee. They'd get crushed. United choked badly against Sevilla at the CL.

Attached: Barcelona.gif (785x757, 90K)

Attached: a shower of liquid shite football.webm (720x480, 2.6M)

I guess Wigan are better than Man City now?

Sevilla are literally Burnley tier

>Man City thrash Napoli twice
>Arsenal 5 - 1 AC Milan
>Juventus, 6 time consecutive winners of serie zzz, struggled against Tottenham

>predominant position on the world market
>massive language bias
>richest tycoons owning all major english clubs splashing mad cash on the (supposedly) best players/managers available
>brand new stadiums packed with hordes of blindly loyal customers
>unprecedented TV money flowing in
>merchandising profits through the roof

>barely won more CLs than the most cash strapped league of the big 4 over the last 10 years
how do you bongs say? rule, Britardia! kek

>we're shit and poor

I know, maybe you should go watch your teams play instead of the stadiums only being 40% full.

>EPL is more competitive
[citation needed]

like I said: MOST of your teams, not talking about top 6.

nah m8, going to the local pub and watching all games while making fun of the english teams crashing out against FC Traktor and Dinamo Trabant is much more comfy

Attached: Galliani.jpg (500x332, 36K)

>He thinks La Liga is a more competitive league.

Are skies red and trees blue in your world?

Milan literally just lost to fc austin healey m8

Good, you can do that in the summer whilst the rest of the world is at the world cup

It's because it actually is. Eibar, Girona, Bilbao, Celta, Espanyol could easily compete for top 10 in the Premier League, just to name a few and they all play different style of football. Saying that PL teams are better than La Liga teams is just a joke. Just because you never watched a single La Liga game except for Real or Barca.

Be more subtle next time.

Have a >(You)

I guess Sevilla has more heritage than Man U.

> League is competitive
> Club wins it before christmas
Pick one, one only.

No EPL club is even at the level of Sevilla.

And Sevilla is a toplel.

>16th in pl beats 2nd in pl

Attached: 1508866549675.jpg (960x720, 72K)

>says this while our bottom team lg Leicester knocked sevilla out last year

Also no one in La Liga or spain other than madrid and barca are good. No one other than Barca and madrid won the UCl in spain, a fucking joke.

why do you lads care so much? i support a team, so i watch the league that team plays in. don't really think about it beyond that desu

Trolling purposes.

>Bayern-Englel semifinal and Bayern wins

Sure

t. Ashley "Madhouse" Wilson
t. retard

Because FUCK Europe, and everyone in it.

Football Heritage