WONDER WOMAN Movie Clip

THIS IS THE MOMENT GAL GADOT HATERS KNEW THEY FUCKED UP

youtube.com/watch?v=D1fOJ8sghp4&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_XUj8g-ggEs
youtube.com/watch?v=cXKOHhSz8-U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't fuck up. I AM the one who fucks.

mmm imagine being her pusy slave

At 0:36, look behind her. They let one of these guys leave just like that?

Is this the new "CIA's men punching inoffensive tied up men while they are being attacked" moment?

Why is it so bland
Why is there no weight to any movement in what is ostensibly an exciting action scene, it's like a fucking cartoon

There he is again, based pusy poster.

>Is there anything else you want to show me?
He means her vagina

lol that was awkward
and it seemed to be the best thing from the trailers

Guess I can expect it all to be weird

Does Kirk say "the fuck" at 0:36?

lol that looks terrible

So it's either do all this shitty cuts in action sequences, or an action sequence with few cuts but it's CGI'd to shit. C'mon capes. Do something different.

Real question what the hell is the point of this movie?

Tough luck.

QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP

Imagine Fairuza as Wonder Woman. Now imagine my erection while watching Fairuza as Wonder Woman.

Awful, bitch can't act for shit.

n o t
e n o u g h
q u i p s

>pathetic whiteboi saved by strong jewess

Can't wait till he's watching her melanin receptors activate via BBCX

Wonder Woman
Starring Chris Pine as the protagonist

>what the hell is the point of this movie?

nepotistic jews needed to find a job for one of their "women"

Surely they let him go so he could be followed back to the one calling the shots.

S C H L O C K

Why can no capeshit be original AND good?

Just put some fucking effort in.

Please

youtube.com/watch?v=_XUj8g-ggEs

At least looks different and fun. Gal can't act though

Different from what, good scenes?

What about this gray-blue mess looks different and fun to you?

I don't mean for this to be sexist but I really can't think of a woman that directed a good action scene. Punisher: War Zone is about as close as it gets. And it ain't bad really, she just constantly took it too far and it always wound up being silly.

It looks shit desu

The director for Punisher is batshit SJW crazy these days

A few days ago she said Sony is in bad shape because of all the men

OH THANK GOD

I thought I was the only one that noticed that and maybe I was being too critical.

But still the opening scene was pretty good until they decided to have him swing upside down on the chandelier.

youtube.com/watch?v=cXKOHhSz8-U

They aren't trying to hide it. It's an obvious reference as the director keeps saying Superman was the biggest influence on this movie.

It just goes to show they don't have half the talent though.

>we want the mediocre braindead audience

YAAAAAAAS!

it looks fun, i'll go see it

Oh look the marvel shills are right on schedule!

@82402740
{you}

Ain't no shill. Just laughing at disaster after disaster. Haven't seen half the marvel stuff either unless it gets good ratings.

looks good. how will marvelfags ever recover?

I see it has a lot of meme potential

>Unless it gets good ratings.

So, you've seen them all then.

Being this obvious of a shill

Pathetic. Lmao

Superman 1 and 2 are still the only good superhero movies

that actually looks fine, coming from someone who thinks fanboys are mentally impaired. maybe dc can finally shit out something decent.

the little glance at the camera is perfect

>Superman
>Scene goes long enough to be tense and raises the stakes, ends with some comedy when the trouble has passed
>All actors play their parts well

>Wonder Woman
>it's supposed to be tense but the bad guys don't look that threatening
>music cues set the comedic tone from the start
>haha lol I'm a smartass watch me quip
>bad fight scene editing ensues
>Only Chris Pine acts, protagonist doesn't mutter a word
>Shit lasts seconds

Can you imagine what this movie would be if they got somebody who didn't have the body of a 12-year-old boy and could actually act?

0:24
why the fuck does that frame look so bad, its like she lagged in a video game
pair the shooting with the blocking.

it's like a case study of how far hollywod has fallen

What's up with that noise Chris Pine makes before he headbutts that guy? Makes him sound like a spastic wannabe tough guy, which for all I know he is in the movie.

all superheroine movies
>guy tries to be the protector
>I DONT NEED NO MAN
>does a bunch of HOLY SHIT moves
>close up on guys face
>"not bad"

its like theyre actively sending us a message

Name literally one (1) other "superheroine movie"

why the fuck do the bracers have to be cgi

Gal found them uncomfortable

Yeah, she couldn't lift her arms with the extra weight

The movie looks good. Kinda like something from Marvel. I wonder what dumb excuse critics will use to give this movie bad ratings because of their Disney shilling.

design is retarded and they were probably unwearable. thats the state of hollywoods current costume departments.

>she couldn't go to the gym for the role
>she can't wear a couple of shiny props for the role
Are jews the laziest people?

>The movie looks good. Kinda like something from Marvel
>I wonder what dumb excuse critics will use to give this movie bad ratings because of their Disney shilling.

Look! It's a double shill!

She died for our sins.

Looks very nice, I really like the tone.

Can you inform me what's the release date, sir? I want to buy tickets for all my family and friends!

>use full CGI for something as simple as metallic looking arm braces.
>make said CGI arm braces a focal point of a fighting scene so everyone notices just how fake they look.

What were they thinking?

Why don't they stop shooting her in the wrist and start shooting her in the head? Like why would you be aiming beside her head? Just shoot her in the head.

Because she moves her arm to deflect bullets, they aren't aiming at her wrists, autismo

>The movie looks good.

Looks great.

Why even fucking deflect them? Her skin can't be pierced by bullets. These fucking bracelets are retarded.

>Looks great.....

She's not bulletproof, pleb

>inb4 the only image where she is that you can find on google or that parody strip

June 2nd, fellow movie-goer. Make sure to get IMAX® 3D for the full experience!

Isn't she from that retarded race that superman is? Why is he bulletproof and she's not?

Watch the clip again. There are several points where the gunmen are aiming away from center of mass and she reaches out to deflect them. If she wasn't there to deflect them, the bullet would have just hit a wall or the ground. But she would look goofy moving her wrists in front of her face (and it's a movie, you have to show the actor's face at all times) and in front of her torso. They add all the spinning shit to distract you from the fact that the gunmen aren't shooting at her like they should.

absolutely perfect

He doesn't know what he's talking about. He's trying to talk about comics because he's a board sliding Sup Forumsredditor. In the last movie she was smacked around by a 10ft tall, 1200lb monster and didn't even get a scratch. But autismo here want's to talk about muh comics.

>movie is just her fighting a bunch of non-powered German soldiers and bitch boy of the Greek pantheon, Ares
>extraordinarily dull color palette

Lame.

She protected herself against flying debris projectiles everytime, and Doomsday always hit her shield, not her directly :)

when will capeshit die

Why skeleton is cosplaying as a woman cosplaying as a man? Is it a spooky friendly movie?

What product placement can they put in a WW1 movie?

She's free bleeding, right?

>>movie is just her fighting a bunch of non-powered German soldiers and bitch boy of the Greek pantheon, Ares
>>extraordinarily dull color palette
Remove Ares and you have the first Captain America movie and that was literally one of the best Marvel movies. Ten times better than shitty GOTG

You are assuming it will be as good as TFA just because they are ripping it off

>Looks great.

Nah, back then they used to stuff rags up their jacksies when it came to that time of the month.

Hateful, rat-faced kike.

>every major human conflict can be attributed to Jews except WW1
>"Oy vey how do we go about making it about us?"

>the bullet causes her wrist guard to become super heated

Can't wait for more great looking fight scenes!

Why is everyone pretending this doesn't look good?

>pretending

the color grading alone makes me question who the fuck green-lit this shit

No just pointing out that those things have been used before in a Superhero movie and they weren't bad. Don't see why all the sudden now it's a sign of a movie being bad.

You haven't even seen a Superman movie? Go back to Sup Forums.

Thats what england looks like though very dirty country. Sad!

NO DUMBASS, they're clearly...uh, they are obviously,um...ABSORBING THE KINETIC ENERGY,yeah, absorbing the energy from the bullet. Everyone that knows anything about Wonder Woman knows her bracelets do that. That's how she charges up that blast thing she did in BvS.

Watch this stupid bullshit be 100% right

>The movie looks good.

Looks GREAT
Normies are excited it's just Sup Forumstards and Marvel shills here on Sup Forums that think otherwise.

>so stressed about her poor acting he tunes the skeletor out

Acting with subpar talent must be awful