Wikileaks DNC E-Mails Thread #15: Broken Pipes & Sweet Trumpets Edition

*****LEAKS WILL CONTINUE THROUGHOUT THE WEEKEND*****

Post anything worthwhile and make sure you link to the e-mail.
Start Logging the good stuff for processing.
Use jsfiddle.net/n4nvdys5/ for easy browsing w/ back and forward buttons.

>DNC Sup Forums ROULETTE

>Not sure what to search for? Take your last 4 digits and use them to access emails. Example, post number 82241488 will read the following emails:

>wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/1488
>wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/11488
>wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/21488

>The CURRENT largest emailid is 22456, UNTIL THE NEXT RELEASE, so the last one may not exist. Good luck, post anything interesting here, and

>ROLLIN'

If you're looking for documents to sift though instead of e-mails, go here:
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?file=pdf|docx|doc|xlsx|xls&count=50#searchresult
>pdf, docx, doc, xlsx, xls (1062 results)

If you're looking for pictures to sift through instead of e-mails, go here:
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?file=jpg | png | gif&count=50#searchresult
>jpg, png, gif (6696 results)

>MASS EMAIL ABC7NY, ONE OF THE LARGEST LOCAL NEWS SITES IN NYC AND THE GREATER NEW YORK AREA
>KEK WILLS IT
>abc7ny.com/news/contact-wabc-tv/55888/
If you want to unsubscribe people from their daily news e-mails go here
>"unsubscribe" (1618 results)
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?q="unsubscribe"&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=0#searchresult

[Thread 1]
[Thread 2]
[Thread 3]
[Thread 4]
[Thread 5]
[Thread 6]
[Thread 7]
[Thread 8]
[Thread 9]
[Thread 10]
[Thread 11]
[Thread 12]
[Thread 13]
[Thread 14]

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/17686
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/4709
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/19609
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/12945
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?file=Latino Vote 2016 + Beyond.docx&count=50#searchresult
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/16446
bubbl.us/mindmap?h=353c6c/6a7172/34fHeANPDpMfI
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/2468
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/5494
businessinsider.com/leaked-dnc-emails-wikileaks-2016-7
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/13391
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/5013
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/10808
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/8963
reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/comments/4u2khq/wikileaks_are_you_ready_for_hillary_we_begin_our/d5mfwfp?st=iqzi7opu&sh=fd59e4ef
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/4122
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/12236
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/3718
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/13674
youtu.be/cIV-TzPb3EQ
youtu.be/2Jbhg8R0JBk
youtu.be/-4YQfOEqXZo
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/943
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/3252
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/8867
fec.gov/pages/brochures/citizens.shtml
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/8371
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7214
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/9984
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/13813
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/12532
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/2727
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/2431
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/4075
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/1422
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Andy Tobias reached out to me last night worried that some of our LGBT donors were still emailing Julia’s DNC account. He forwarded one such instance where a donor’s request to process a $16,000 contribution went unanswered. Is there a way for me to get access to her account to tie up any remaining loose ends?

>let me just fucking log into the account to obtain shekels

FUCKING

I'm sure am glad you moronic Trump supporters are falling for Putin cyber warefare. Both parties are friendly to the Media. This is all literally nothing.

General threads really are useless shit.

I always love these email leaks, funny to see what behind the scenes stuff is, rarely get the big "top secret career breaking" stuff in them though

Posted this in last thread before newbread

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/4709

>The Republicans have more actual Hispanics

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/19609

DNC confirmed for zootopia autism

Wow shills learned how to sort by fucking creation date finally.

From the previous thread, people were asking for the link.

Link is here
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/12945

Just click the "attachments" tab to see the docx. Alternatively, it can also be found here:

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?file=Latino Vote 2016 + Beyond.docx&count=50#searchresult

Come on Kek give me something good.

Kek, Roll me a strong seed

dafuq

what did she mean by this?

>The GOP establishment has more than double the number of Hispanics we do proportionally and more than that in real numbers. He tends to hang out with Hispanics when he’s made the rounds this cycle. Ergo he hangs out with them and not us. What do they talk about? Us supposedly being full of shit when it comes to Hispanics.

Is there anything that is talked about more?

They got rid of Bernie and it was awesome

You've got mail - roll

Do we have any info on when the next set of leaks will be released?

Or how many parts in total will be in this leak?

I've heard 4 and I've heard 6 parts.

The leak from yesterday was out 4 hours earlier than now (7am EST)

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/16446

Don't think anything good in this one but has anyone noticed these people use a LOT of Trumpisms?

ROLLING MOTHERFUCKERS (wish me well)

DNC doesnt have the authorization to hold top secret info so highly unlikely.

roll for more ammo

Guys. We're probably the most dedicated amateur dataminers working on this right now, and we're gathering quite a bit of information. We need to compile this into something easily understandable. We're now at 15 threads and thousands of posts.

The DNC wants to stay opaque really, really badly. Lets not let them. I've begun writing up a document gather all the contact information, all the connections, trying to figure out who is talking to whom on a broader scale and to what extent the DNC has been colluding with the Clinton campaign, and specifically who has been in charge of these contacts. Together with the mindmap
bubbl.us/mindmap?h=353c6c/6a7172/34fHeANPDpMfI
I'm goign to try to put some names and faces to these people, which would help tons with background and understanding the material, aswell as figuring out who is complicit if any crimes have been committed.

Please reply to this message with whatever information you can that fits the bill I described.

last roll from last thread not much here

reroll

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/2468

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/5494

'Also, reporters seem to be thrilled to be at the Convention lmfaooooo'

what was this in reply to

rollin for leaks

yes, especially "yuge"

Rollllllling

Should have phrased better, I mean like party secrets that if uncovered would kill their chances at the election

Okay so what scandalous emails have been found so far? I found an article on one:

>businessinsider.com/leaked-dnc-emails-wikileaks-2016-7
>An influential reporter at Politico made an apparent "agreement" with the Democratic National Committee to let it review a story about Hillary Clinton's fundraising machine before it was submitted to his editors, leaked emails published by WikiLeaks on Friday revealed.

>so desperate for the hispanic vote that they're on a fucking hispanic news mailing list

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/13391

I'm gathering email clusters to give to Sup Forums

>0.02$ has been deposited into your paypal account.

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/5013

>Pablo fuck off

Do you count email logins, social security numbers and house addresses/phone numbers as secret?

'cuz they're in there.

Rolling. Praise kek!

Any journalist that was disrespected in an email, has been contacted by me and made aware of said disrespect from the DNC.

The trick is to make all these rich/connected/famous people realize that working with the DNC was the biggest mistake of their careers. Make them aware that their personal info is wide open due to terrible security by the DNC, etc. Make them despise the DNC.

>they
Don't you mean 'we'?

Confirmed that the Trump campaign fabricated all these emails

Here is the link to that one. wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/10808

''Vogel gave me his story ahead of time/before it goes to his editors as long as I didn't share it. Let me know if you see anything that's missing and I'll push back.

Mark Paustenbach''

Lets coordinate. I'm especially curious about the emails between the campaign and DNC.

FOR FUTA
FOR KEK

rolling

I mean like hilary's lizard medication, her talking crap about an entire demographic not voting for her in a state, extremely illegal 'donations'

how are we working on spreading that picture around, the Hispanics will go ballistic when they see how much the DNC refers to them as such petty simpletons

> wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/8963

She's literally winning off of gibs and cheating

Julia is a lady that got fired or 'resigned' from DNC

here in this email they're tryin to get access to it to mop up the LGBT donors that might be in there.

what a poorly coordinated shit show they ran there.

Yeah why not

>reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/comments/4u2khq/wikileaks_are_you_ready_for_hillary_we_begin_our/d5mfwfp?st=iqzi7opu&sh=fd59e4ef
it's this redditor cause of tweets she sent. not a donor

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/4122

I wonder who supports these protest groups

### RELEVANT SHIT: DOCTORING CLIPS OF TRUMP'S TALKS TO MAKE HIM LOOK OFFENSIVE AND DEFAME IT WAS CUSTOMARY PRACTICE AT DNC ###

Here is the evidence.

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/12236
Read e-mails from the bottom.
Here is a summary.

>people at DNC ask for clips of responses from a certain Akshai during a RNC vs DNC questions and answers session
>they have a discussion: will it be better to organize the clip and make a DNC "effort story" out of it (e.g. how much we fight, how hard working we are).
>somebody suggests just to cherry pick something Trump said in the Q&A and make it look like it is offensive (by framing the clip)
>idea is discarded because now they are focussing on DNC's effort stories
>nevertheless, it is implied they often do that gimmick with Trump's speeches to damage him. Just not this time.

TL;DR:
(my summary)
>hey, do you have footage of that dude so I can make a video to make him look nice?
>why don't we just do what we usually do, that is, to frame something random Trump said in a way that it will sound offensive even if it's not?
>yeah man. I am aware we usually do that... but just not this time

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/3718
long back and forth about JB

oh and this one

This is the LAST straw. Please call Phil a Griffin. This is outrageous. She needs to apologize.

all of my keks

>RE: things from the sunday shows that I think need responses
>wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/13674
3 unlisted videos from DNCClips YT channel:
youtu.be/cIV-TzPb3EQ
youtu.be/2Jbhg8R0JBk
youtu.be/-4YQfOEqXZo
(Also stored on Toolbox.dnc I think)
>"Request for Clips to DNC Clips unlisted (for a Factivism)—"

>hillary's lizard medication
or her calcium supplements for her scales.

perhaps an electrician to wire up her hot-rock.

They are basicly the same kompis

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/943

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/3252
William Eacho donated double the 33400 contribution limit.

$66,800.00
5/16/2016
2:29 PM
Pending Approval
DC377 - POTUS DC Roundtable
William Eacho
[email protected]

We need a release vector.

We need some hard-hitting stuff made very digestible and readable - no cluttered infographics with shitty grammar, get someone to proofread it.

Then piggyback on trending hashtags, maybe?

Use the DNC watchathon to spam the fuck out of everything we find? Pray that celebs retweet?

That's an excellent idea, fuck

fucking Pablo
kek

This is a REALLY JUICY email sent to Wasserman Schultz informing her that she got an "off the record" meeting with Phil Griffin, president of MSNBC, to discuss Mika of the Morning Joe specifically

>wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/8867

The meeting took place on May 2, 2016

If some interested user could check MSNBC's coverage the week before and after this meeting, and find a direct shift on some topic, this could be huge

I don't have the infrastructure to spread it.

My local demographics for my entire county are nearly 99% while with no diversity. I didn't meet a different race until I went to college. Someone more connected with other races can try and spread that with the hispanics.

Bzzt. Kek gimme a good one.

K this is good.

ANY INDIVIDUALS CAUGHT DONATING ANYTHING *EXCEEDING* $30,000 REPLY WITH THE EMAIL URL TO THIS POST

Going to mail that shit to the FEC.

Is anyone combining the good info?
>Where are these being saved?
Is anyone combining the good info?
>Post a link
Make sure you back up your computer
>don't want a barbell to fall on your neck resulting in two bullet holes in your head

rawlin, lets do this thanggg

grant me digits kek

we all know, ameribro

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/8371

Pablo really has been in trouble.

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7214

boring ones reroll

This is fucking disgusting. Just because they say Trump's rhetoric is hateful doesn't mean it is. They're treating it like a fact, and trying to censor him because of it.

i wouldn't be posting cc info, which is in that post

you can donate up to like 100k i thought because it can go 33,400 to 3 different parts of the DNC

SOmeone needs to compile all these findings... it's 15 threads long so far... and the archieve will be gone soon if it isnt stored elsewhere

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/9984

>Attached is a script for a new video we’d like to use to mop up some more taco bowl engagement

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/13813
Is this Jeremy brinster editing for vox?

So did this guy I think.

Rolling for Trump

gonna' archive the archives

brb

Repostan my mail from ancient thread and rolling again:

Has it already been reported that the NYTimes is listening to the Democrats? We know about CNN but was the NYT also incriminated?

Got something here.
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/12532

>Eric drafted this last night
> SL: Is Thin-Skinned Trump's Prez Run an Attempt at Payback for 2011 White House Correspondents' Dinner?
>Body: From the New York Times:

Just found a terrible mothers day card...

>pic related

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/2727
>attachments tab

>fec.gov/pages/brochures/citizens.shtml
like i said

$33,400 per calendar year to a national party committee. This limit applies separately to a party's national committee, House campaign committee and Senate campaign committee.

oh fuck

I honestly thought that popup was from all of YOUR guy's computer from being on wikileaks.

Some bong posted just the picture a few threads ago before it archived, and I remember thinking to myself

>no memetabs

kek

R A R E
A
R
E

Should I post Twitter reaction from normies here? It could help with the direction we take this stuff.

Tim Kaine vs Excitement

WTF Deborah!

> wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/2431

I'd like to know who the (((Goldbergs))) are and what the rest of the emails are about. Apparently they backed out of a 350k donation over 20 minutes of something

>Paul Manafort isnt a GOD

KEK

Can I help without visiting wikileaks? I'll be fired if I go there.

good catch.

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/4075

>The thesis: we hand out thumb drives at events, which could infect the reporters/attendees' computers. So that means that we're bad at cybersecurity. Okay.
>Buzzfeed: These Experts Think The DNC And RNC Are Both Horrible At Cybersecurity

BAHAHAH

His twitter is really fun right now.

They are worried about Sanders people starting violence at the DNC

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/1422

Do it on a mobile device? Copy/paste the link and just put minimal commentary.

Or get on twitter and start spamming the fuck out of it, a bunch of sites are scrubbing it right now.

DNC has been hacked before! Foreign powers has had access to the DNC since way before. Is it a coincidence that the journalists were from Ukraine? Maybe ruskies infiltrated?

keep me posted

Totally based

Post more

>fec.gov/pages/brochures/citizens.shtml
or this
Contributions from Family Members

A husband and wife each have separate contribution limits, even if only one spouse has an income. For example, a couple may contribute a $5,400 check to a candidate's primary campaign as long as both sign the check (or an attached statement), as explained above.