MELATONAN -- THIS IS PUKINGLY FUCKING DEGENERATE

This is fucking it.
>talked to a friend about some "typical lowclass swedish girl" he was dating
>checked her facebook and said "WTF SHE'S A FUCKING NIGGER
>he says "nah, she just use that melatonan so many people use
>"IM FUCKING TRIGGERED I GOTTA HANGUP WTF ARE YOU SAYING?!
>You never heard of it?
>me hang up.
WTF is going on?

Let me give you the pictures I saw. First, this is not BEFORE/AFTER because I don't know anything of that. There's a difference though. I include her kid just to show her fucking genes.

Discuss, please. And gas the kikes, NOW!

Other urls found in this thread:

clinuvel.com/en/scenesse/scenesse-afamelanotide
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanotan_II
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

crap bait brother

do better next time

You can barely string together a coherent sentence you moron

Lyssna, din lilla aspergerhora.

Did you know about this?

lmao

It's melanin you fucking retard.

Melatonin is the hormone that makes you tired.

Uncreative bait is no bait

Google melatonan you fucking faggot.
Why do you think I started a thread about this?

>WTF is going on?

No idea, learn to speak english.

I think I get it now, it's because all the Swedes are blond and pale by nature so to rebel and (((be different))) some of them seek darker skin and hair. Thus the love for the BSC (big somalian cock).

pretty sure its melonin derived from the watermelon plant

she looks like a watermelon
melanin is the outer skin of the watermelon

Swedish people love to get really tanned in the summer. She's not on melanotan. There is another one called scenesse. I would use it too if it was open for the market. The tan is temporary For the moment it's only for medical use but I can't wait until it isn't anymore.

melatonan är har funnits ett tag favä inget nytt direkt

Melanotan is a syringe that one takes to be extra dark when you sunbathe

It's shitty spray tan, who the fuck cares?

Okey, sorry, the guy told me the wrong name of the drug, it's apparently:
melanotan

Melanotan is illegal and unsafe.

Melatonin you eurotrash fuckwad

its sold over the counter in canada. Its a fucking supplement retard.

MELANOTAN, google it you fucking moron. I know of melatonin.

And this girl uses it, no doubts since she said it like "everyone does" to my friend.

Your friend is confused. It's Mandalorian

>>"IM FUCKING TRIGGERED I GOTTA HANGUP WTF ARE YOU SAYING?!
>>me hang up.
wat?

Wrong again
its Midichlorians

An unsafe injection over the counter ? Stop writing bullshit fucking uneducated moron. I'm not talking about some betacarotene supplement, son of a gigantic whore.

What the fuck is this cuck talking about?

>son of a gigantic whore.
wooooooooo WOOORLDSTAR WORLDSTAR

Melatonin and Melanotan are not the same.

>Midichlorians

i'm so triggered right now

Some chicks do this, its worldwide, go out sometime.

Wow, I thought you meant Melatonin as well.

I just googled Melanotan, this is fucking depressing. Why are Swedes so ashamed of being white?

Menalotan is hell of a drug. You're the cuck

What is being slided? The emails?

Well, I knew of trends in Swedish suburbs where swedisch women would dye their hair darker and wear makeup like the immigrant girls. Never knew they nowadays injected themselves with menaloniggertan. The kikes need to go.

Just came here to say that OP pic is qt, would smash.

does that include the second, up-to-date, post? And does it include her child?

I find the milk-white complexion intensely sexually arousing. In fact, anything darker is a turnoff.

>it's only for medical use
Like what?

Why do they do this?

I agree, the paler the better

Melatonin* is a naturally occurring hormone that helps us sleep. I think you're referring to melanin, Swedenigger. She's just trying to get a tan. Get out of the basement.

It looks like it's used for people with big pale splotches on their skin.

Googling also reveals that it's for people who don't want to use tanning beds. So instead of lying under a "dangerous tanning bed" or getting a "fake looking" spray tan they decide to inject hormones they bought on the internet into their bodies.

Looks like it's popular with bodybuilders.

I guess it's socio-reasons, the thing for me is, it's not an isolated fetish or aquired taste for someone. It's just something "everyone does", it's illegal and totally degenerate. You turn whites into niggers and ehm....

This. And brown eyes are niggerish as well. Fucked a pole with silvery hair and pubes so pale they were nearly invisible. God damn. Big tits too.

melanotan, google it. vote for trump, nigger.

clinuvel.com/en/scenesse/scenesse-afamelanotide

It would be great to be released as a cosmetic product, you put an implant and can be tanned for 3 months without needing to damage your skin under UV.

No but I mean why do they want to look like the immigrants?

FUCK ALL NIGGERS IN THIS THREAD GOING
"OH ME SO SMART, ME KNOW OP JUST DISPELLED MELATONIN, THAT'S FOR SLEEPING"

Google it, you fucking kikeniggerpussies.

Is it weird that I want to fuck Arale?

They are swedes sacrified under the parole of "diversity", of course. They are not bright and their perception of beauty is "immigrant", that's all they know from this hellhole they call country. They've never experienced a white surrounding.

Oh, is it? You tell me.

Injecting melanotan is a transhumanism.
Why let your skin get destroyed by UV when you walk in the sun. Why have the need to compulsively put on sun screen when you can simply inject a harmless hormone and be protected from the sun's danger?

if you want to transform yourself into a nigger, that's fine too. it's just aesthetics and/or a sign of socioeconomic status. the west has always been obsessed with tanning.

so chill out sven. whites want a tan, niggers bleach their skin: everyone wants that luscious brown color. everyone wants to increase their value on the sex market

>the west has always been obsessed with tanning.
Learn history, it is actually very recent: around 1950 when vacation under the sun took place. Before, it was high society to be very white, to differentiate from the pleb who was working outdoor and was tanned. They even put white powder on their face.

Melatonin doesn't make you tan you stupid fuck, OP is talking about something that increases melanin, not melatonin.

There's less than 1 billion whites on a planet with over 7 billion Humans. Of course the massive amount of shitskins will prefer their poop color, but I've seen more evidence of them trying to whiten their skin than whites trying to tan.

She's not black but your wifes bf's son is.

kek apparently it's also used to treat ED as it gives you tons of boners

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanotan_II

Some people here do that shit. It's not uncommon to see some dude looking like an east african.

Forget about melanotan II there is no more R&D on it. R&D is now done by clinuvel with their product scenesse.

In the second picture she is, but I have to admit: OH SNAP WORLDSTAR NIGGÖH

This idiots has never heard of spray tan, jesus christ.

It is her self-defense against muzzies. They won't attack her if she is dark.

Shit. From Swedish to Welsh in a matter of years.

No seriously, that's what the average welsh bitch looks like.

you should take your own advice you dumb cuck.

It's melanoTAN

>Literally this

Still happens in Japan btw.

Isn't this the worst example of cultural appropriation

Nearly every swede (and nordics for that matter) suffer from vitamin-D deficiency. You have to make a great effort around here if you actually want to get as much sun as is healthy, the tanning thing isn't a cultural thing of idolizing foreigners but on a biological level it shows you can do attain something that is neigh fucking impossible up here. There's a reason why swedes run outside and sunbathe as much as in humanly possible during the sunnier part of the year. We're naturally pale but even that isn't enough for us to drink in as much as we should.

I think this cunt is talking about Cerotin or something. Melatonin won't do shit to your pigment.

but you live in sweden, do everyone use it ?
I know of zero who uses it.

I know of some people using Melatonin to help them fall asleep.

Jesus Christ you're retarded.

It's not melatonin. It's melanin, the stuff that makes skin dark, in injectable form that any race can use to make their skin have more melanin, thus looking like niggers.

Read the thread.

I use that stuff to fall asleep. Never made me brown though

You realize melanin stops more vitamin D from being absorbed into your body, right? If white swedes are having vitD deficiency, which I doubt, you need to drink more milk, and stay as pale as posible.

She's just preventing skin cancer bro.

Melanin is good for your skin unless you're a snow nigger.

>tfw can be pale as shit or tanned
Iberians trully are the master race

but she IS a snow nigger, you nigger nigger

Why are Germanics and Nordics so self-loathing? Is it genetic?

are you trollin', burger? read the thread

Yes.

They are retarded, no kidding. I personally know a lot of these faggots.

is this your excuse for being forever blessed with arab blood and asshole eyes?

Oh God, she looks like a fucking shitskin.

>BU-B-BUT HURR DURR SPANIARDS ARE NOT EUROPEANS THEY ARE MOORS SHITSKIN LOLOL AYY LMAO LE REDDIT EUPHORIC TOPKEK XDXDX!!!1!!!ONE

The Arab invasion of Iberia was a military conquest and domination by berber/arab and the rest of the germanic tribes of the Vandals and the Alans that resided in North Africa with also some Goth elements who traitioned their kingdom.

It was never a colonization, there were never "arab settlers" in Iberia, the muslims populations were mostly native Iberian converts, and a lot of muslims cities had as much cristians who refused to convert (mozárabes) as muslims in them. The genetic mark left by the Arab invasion is minimum and all the Middle Eastern genes that Iberians can have are similiar in proportion to those of France and even Germany, these genes come from Neolithical migrations

If Iberians appear darker is for two simple reasons:
>They received less germanic influence and therefore less "blond and blue eyes" genes.
>They adapted to their environment, Iberia is the sunniest region in Europe and has more solar radiation than countries like Turkey or Irak.

But overall Iberia has a very homogeneous population, more homogeneous than most of European countries.

Pic related

>muh haplogroups

>Raping a woman = 1 children at most, if the women is not killed, is in fertile days/age or she doesn't abort (they could abort with some plants 1300 years ago)
>In that time women had 14 children.
>Somewhat all Iberian descend from raped women.
>MFW I respond to this obvious bait.

Being this kind of immense retard.

Can be germanics and nordics were axis/neutral post 1945, it's a horrific example of what jewish oppression in the form of divide and conquer (with occupation of the brain) can do to people. Imagine what it would do to countries with lower IQ. Of course it isn't genitic, if you don't mean indirect.

I seriously think it is genetic. It must be. All the Irish, Portuguese, Italian, Polish, and English people I know are level headed. All the blond haired blue eyed Germanics I know are either faggots, SJWs, depressed, or mudsharks.

exactly my reaction. hence thread...

They do it so they get harassed less by Abdul

Lol, have you tried to look yourself in the mirror?

Tanning is sooo 2009

Italians were Axis and they're not cucks.

Anyway I remember seeing Kevin MacDonald saying that it essentially is genetic.

Pretty sure it's spelled "Melatonin" and it helps you sleep.

Seriously think? Can it be that the groups you mentioned aren't a serious threat to kikes and hence need less brainwashing and special care for speical fee? Think, you fucking leaf.

Do you mean melanin OP?

Here is a white scientist that injected himself with Melanin for quite a while.

wow, read thread or use google, ami

Sorry, how are Swedes a threat to anyone? You've been faggots for like 300 years at this point.

yes. read thread.

home to all polish jews, germanic, not allied in ww2 (it's not the same in denmark or norway or iceland -- as for your "genetics")

The instinct and desire isn't driven by some in-depth understanding. It's simply: tanned= can get some much needed sun some way = want some of that. Pale skin and blonde hair might be a form of ideal in a lot of places, but here it's the standard, it's easy and for many people it's boring.

Well, go whine to Dr. MacDonald because he says it is genetic.

>Sorry, how are Swedes a threat to anyone?

TOP KEK

MacDonald can't even deny the holocaust. Go cry. If it's genetic, it's genetic in the way that our culture is easier for jews to exploit, maybe the connection to hating jews comes with that. Afterall Südtirol is the richest and most efficient place in Italy. You be all envy of germanic people n shieeet you fucking queer leaf

Dude, in less than 50 years, your people are going to look very worse than us.