Why is Brasil suddenly considered good again and a favorite to win the world cup?

Why is Brasil suddenly considered good again and a favorite to win the world cup?

Half of the players are literally (Renato Augusto? Really?) who's and winning against Russia is like winning against a bunch of disabled footballers.

The name is bigger then the team itself and the fans believe too much in the hype.

Attached: Confederação_Brasileira_de_Futebol_(escudo).svg.png (1200x2011, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dhDjKZccieo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shut up Hans, prepare your anus for tuesday

Team is much better than the shite in 2014.

because of alves, marsallah, casemiro, coutinho and paulinho

explain?

>tuesday comes
>germany wins 3-0
>w-we didn't had neymar

>Half of the players are literally who's
Alisson; Dani Alves, Miranda, Marquinhos, Marcelo; Casemiro, Paulinho, Coutinho, Willian, Neymar; Gabriel Jesus.

Which of these are literal whos exactly?

The only who's are Renato Augusto and Geromel

Damn, Brazil is stacked.

Taison and Ismaily also

Why is the most successful team is considered a favorite to win the world cup?

half of them.
I think he was quite clear on that.

Ismaily was only called because both Filipe Luís and Alex Sandro were injured. No chance of him going to the WC.

Taison is just Tite's babby.

If you don't know half of those players you should have no bussiness talking about football, since you don't watch it at all.

Also

>which of these
>half of them

O argentINO, senhoras e senhores.

Thiago Silva as well, the guy is a mental midget when the time to be clutch comes

Wendell > Ismaily
A.Pereira > Taison

just watch them play

holy fuck you're stupid
lmao

Ele é provavelmente o proxy romeno

Im a german fan myself (1/16 german mutt)

and after seeing germany vs spain , I can tell you Germany at this point in time is weaker than brazil. I hate brazil and want them to get btfo but Germany has no good strikers Warner is a speeding mong meme who cant pass a fucking ball (which extremely important in germany) and loses the ball.

Brazil has a legit squad and even their defense can score goals.
The only way I can see germany beating brazil is if their tactics are far superior.

Attached: lets go boys.jpg (640x640, 114K)

¿que proxy, mogólico?
hice un chiste y el subnormal no lo entendió.
y vos tampoco, inutil.

>i was only pretending to be retarded hurr you took ma bait hurr ,

youre not even talking about football go back to Sup Forums cuck

>a mexishitskin @me

Attached: 2625728890.jpg (445x333, 17K)

>kebab is scared because they will have to face Brazil in the round of 16

3 of the last 4 world champions went out in the first round, honestly, if I was gerturkman, I'd be worried about Sweden stealing the second place in the group.

>3 of the last 4 world champions went out in the first round
superb statistic

hell yeah , imagine the absolute upstir, sheer disbelief, and chaos of memes in Sup Forums if germany get btfo in group stages and mexico is number 1 in the group?

Not really. Germans on here are really calm

I hope germany gets kicked out of the tournament in the group stages, I can't stand löw and die """mannschaft""" aka bayern munich 2.0

R9 reincarnation when?

Im talking about everyone else who hates germany on Sup Forums

literally half of those are nobodies
youll go out in the quarters

chicano being this retarded

kek i just realized like half the squad is bayern players. well that was your advantage u had last wc, since players had Zussamensetzung from already playing with each other

>portugal talking about nobodies
>when his team is literally ronaldo +10 guys who play in a league nobody watches

I watch LIGA NOS

>subnormal
pegate un tiro pelotudo

>le 25 years without a title country

>half the players are literally who
>City gk
>RM. Psg defenders
>rm. Barcelona midfield
>psg. Liverpoop. Attack
You dont watch much football, do you?

Apparently Dani Alves, Marquinhos and Neymar play in a French division called 'Ligue Un.' Anybody heard of it?

it's just a memetic pump and dump don't ruin it faggot

>dani alves, marcelo
didn't do shit last world cup, not expecting much more this time. Also both are great at attacking but soso in defense
>miranda marquinhos
who?
>casemiro
murder ball
>paulinho
barca bench warmer, subs in for iniesta and dissapear until end of match
>coutinho
great player. probably the best of the team
>willian
great player.
>nerman
biggest fraud in the history of football. Just because he did well after being carried by messi and suarez, doesn't mean that he is really godlike.
>jesus
who?

So you have a good attacking squad, just like any other south american team, but no defense, and no consistency. The hype only comes from nerman, brazil, and unironically the fact that you got 7-1 last world cup so people feel like brazil has something to prove

>Why is Brasil suddenly considered good again and a favorite to win the world cup?
Because everyone here hates you and hopes for Brazil to BTFO you...
but deep in our hearts we know they will be raped again just like everyone else.

Attached: 1489961341146.png (465x477, 352K)

League huh?

because there stacked as shit

Attached: 1520872994399.jpg (1200x630, 163K)

bc their current team is so good it's almost unfair, i can't remember the last time they looked bad or half decent in a game. They can fuck you up by dominanting, counter, even set pieces ffs.

I just realized Marcelo looks like that old drunk man from the netflix cartoon show

>dani alves with eminem hair 6 months after it stopped being a meme
>another Fred, but black
>Fagner
lmao

>fagner

(((They))) want to sell their (((media))) and honestly there isn't much else going on. Would be even less interesting if they tried to push friendlies by saying: "yeah ok our next opponents are total pushovers"

Attached: heh.jpg (372x351, 28K)

Geromel looks like ProJared

Attached: 1521924447631.jpg (1200x630, 233K)

t. Tabasco and Tacos

Ederson

Alves---Luis---Marcelo

Coutinho----Casmir----Paulinho---Williams
Costa---Firmino---Jesus

not bad desu

If you watched our qualifying run after Tite you would understand. We just styled over all CONMEBOL teams and made them look like a tier 4 UEFA team (4-1 Uruguay at their stadium, 3-0 Argentina, BTFO Chile eliminating them from the WC). Tite's system works very well with the players he has available. It is a stronger squad than 2014 and Felipão's system was a joke anyway, one that got rightfully exposed in the 7-1. Besides, Brazil gets stronger whenever it is humiliated, for some reason or another. I don't think we would have more than a World Cup if we didn't get severely butthurt by the Maracanazzo and entered tryhard mode on the ensuing decades. I'm expecting a similar level of tryhard after the 7-1.

I wouldn't call us the clear favorites and I don't think >we are going to win it, but we are up there and I expect a semi-final at least.

>THE LEAF

There isn't much to explain. This team actually played in world cup qualifying, for one thing, and very easily topped the competition. All it took was getting rid of Dunga and replacing him with Tite.

Attached: 1437691387186.png (500x625, 934K)

it's not fun to btfo them when they don't think they might win something

t. Curintia

>this flag
>this topic

Attached: 1481471786484.jpg (250x242, 14K)

I'm São Paulino m8. Tite is just a good manager, even if his teams are boring as fuck to watch. This Brazil is probably the least boring team he ever managed, which isn't hard with that stacked midfield/attack.

>their coach is called Titte

Attached: laughing emoji.png (209x155, 70K)

>I don't rate Geromel

Attached: 1516898449154.jpg (226x223, 6K)

*stacked with shit

Attached: 7x1.png (420x420, 120K)

The reason is that we raped the south-american qualifiers which is composed of pretty good teams. >We also have a lot of big name players. So, it's only natural for the nt to be considered a favorite.

>Why is Brasil suddenly considered good again and a favorite to win the world cup?

Their coach isn't Scolari

Felipão was good before getting senile

Attached: 1491778600364.jpg (533x440, 58K)

>jesus
>who?

A FUCKING LEAF

ele fodeu a gente em 2004 cara
esse cara é bosta mesmo né
valeu

Aside from calling coutinho the best of the team and not knowing who our lord and saviour is, this is a pretty good leaf post.

>suddenly
>the guys have won it 5 times
What kind of idiot are you?

Germany lost to the team that lost to Portugal. They also had a hard time with Italy, who didn't even qualify for the World Cup (different coach but whatever, their players were still god-awful, Eder played lmao). Idk I think it's quite even between Germany, Spain and Brazil, France 4th. Maybe Sampaoli manages to fix Argentina as well, who knows.

there was a portuguese show that did some satire against scolari when he was coaching there, do you know the name? it was funny as hell

>Thiago Silva
He doesn't have Nesta to babysit him

>Dani Alvès
Past it
>Marquinhos
No
>Paulinho
I'm betting on him being a failure at WC
>Willian
Overrated
>Gabriel Jesus
This one is just too much, considering he is missing goals when the net is almost empty, so yeah germany was right, half of them are not good enough

>Fred still plays for Brazil
Just call Pato back at this point ffs

it's a different Fred

Brainlet post

found it

youtube.com/watch?v=dhDjKZccieo

Because we have an actual coach that does actually have a system that made our quality players flourish and organized the fucking mess that the team has been for the past decade. Just look at any highlights from the WC qualifiers and notice the difference from the quality of football displayed after the Ecuador-Brasil game (Tite's first game in charge).

"sabedores" hahahaha

Based

>that's the joke

why are you trying to make strangers laugh on the internet? is Sup Forums a cool and fun social experience for you?

Seriously I only like Liverpool and even I threw my hands up at that one

Based Porto poster.

>paulinho
>barca bench warmer, subs in for iniesta and dissapear until end of match
nevermind paulinho was literally the main scorer on the team since tite took over