His country was stupid enough to trade in it's currency which had historic figures for a fucking window or bridge on...

>his country was stupid enough to trade in it's currency which had historic figures for a fucking window or bridge on bank notes

At least some countries like the U.K and Sweden didn't fall for the Euro meme.

His country uses 1$ bills

Yeah, because money exists just so you can paint nice things on the notes.

The Euro is one of the few actually hard currencies. Even the switz had to peg their francs to the euro at the height of the crisis.

It is also convenient for international trade and traveling, obviously, since you don't have to worry about exchange rates between national currencies for eurozone countries (the population of which is bigger than that of the USA).

Wish we switched to euros tbqh.

>he uses paper notes

Best currency without doubt. You can stop denying

I'm actually glad we did. Haven't come across a more comfortable currency than €.

>americans

:D

What? Plastic notes?

Euros are comfy. I can never get over how in the US, one dollar equates to a piece of paper. Much better to have money of that sum as coins.

Coins are a huge pain in the ass.

I see a lot of arguing about aesthetic and historical bullshit.

The reality is that by using euro you give up your country to german banks.
Greece should be the prime example with the 2015 liquidity "crisis" and germany leveraging control over EULA.

If the UK had switched too, they could never manage to exit this nightmare. They barely managed now with the pound.

>LITTLE
>GREEN
>SHEETS

debnts
pay them

fuck off retard. go back to pol.

Aesthetic as fuck

fun fact our dollar can be used as a fabric

>>LITTLE
They're bigger than all but your $100

How can other currencies even compete?

I have not used cash for at least 3 years.

Pretty nice fish tb h

Lamo

You have the most boring currency

How do you guys even pay for vending machines without coins?

tfw same shitty design

With bills?

>the guy on the 20$ bill was against paper money
Can't make this up!

Bill validators
Here they're usually in a module with a credit card scanner

most snack/drink machines range from 75c to $1.25 and those are usually the ones that let you put in coins
the only ones without coins that I've seen were in arenas and concert halls and those are like $3 for whatever's inside, only the desperate buy those

You use bills
Then it gives you coins as change that you never use and just end up lost or sitting in a big jar until you decide to roll them.

Portraits on banknotes are tacky 2bh.

Didn't know that but it doesn't surprise me that Wacko Jacko was a goldbug

Why is this so fucking funny?

wish we had color currency tbqh
with a few edits, these could be really cool

pls dont bully or money

How many purple notes do you need to buy a diamond pick?

Feels good man

Washington - founding father, first president, major general and possibly why the USA exist.
Hamilton - founding father, founded the national bank, first secretary of treasury.
Franklin - founding father, wrote the Constitution for a nation under Rule of Law.

These guys' faces, specially Hamilton's, belong on money.

Other guys that made important changes to money were FDR (made it so only govs could trade $ for gold) and Nixon (dropped the gold standard). But FDR is pretty polarizing and Nixon was a crook, so you won't he see their faces on money.

Everybody else could be replaced (specially Jackson who didn't even believe in paper money).

Moon landing on a banknote is based af. Kinda funny to think of all the deniers who would get mad about it.

>a fucking fish

They are actually quite aesthetically pleasing, the fish one is just hilarious on it's own

WISH we used coins desu

>Have a vote for a new person to put on the $10 bill
>Feminists go ape shit demanding that women be voted for because "We need a woman on our money" and apparently the Queen on the $20 doesn't exist
>There are like 5 choices for the woman, only 1 of which was honestly worth being on a bill
>Eventually one is selected
>The mint just puts her on the new bill along side 3 men

lmao

This historical figure helped us defeat Napoleon at Waterloo.

This was the last model I believe.

Pretty fancy.

We followed the Aussie meme and they're shit, wish we still had paper.

Spinoza

This kills the British fleet.

Michiel de Ruyter

Euro notes are literally monopoly money lmao
the coins are fucked up too, why are 50c coins bigger than 1€ coins?
these are pretty nice t b h

Looks pretty modern and aesthetic as fuck. I like it

we also had fish on our money before we changed it to the ugly euros

I think the movement to put a woman on our money is dead, at least until another democrat gets into office.