How do the people of the UK (and Europe in general) feel about the rise of the mixed race?

economist.com/news/britain/21595908-rapid-rise-mixed-race-britain-changing-neighbourhoodsand-perplexing

>England’s ethnic-minority population grew from 9% of the total in 2001 to 14%. The biggest single increase was in the number of people claiming a mixed-ethnic background. This almost doubled, to around 1.2m. Among children under the age of five, 6% had a mixed background—more than belonged to any other minority group. Mixed-race children are now about as common in Britain as in America.

>The Labour Force Survey reveals that 48% of black Caribbean men and 34% of black Caribbean women in couples are with partners of a different ethnic group. Black Caribbean children under ten years old are outnumbered two-to-one by children who are a mixture of white and black Caribbean.

>Caribbean folk are following an Irish pattern of integration, in that their partners are often working-class. The Irish parallel also suggests they will eventually be fully absorbed into the British population. Polls show that adults who are a mixture of white and black Caribbean tend to see themselves not so much as black, Caribbean or even as British, but rather as English.

>Indians, who began arriving in large numbers in the 1960s, were slower to mix. They are now doing so—but along Jewish, rather than Irish, lines. For them, assimilation follows education, Indians with degrees are far more likely to marry whites. Indians are not so much marrying into the white majority as into its suburban middle class.

>Pakistanis and Bangladeshis mostly remain in cities, and are mixing more slowly. Just 8% of Pakistani men and 7% of Bangladeshi men in couples are with people of a different ethnic group, and the proportions for women are smaller.

>Britain’s newer minorities are also mixing with new immigrants from continental Europe. Most of the 21,000 children born to Polish mothers in 2012 had Polish fathers; but of the rest, 23% had African or Asian fathers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g8sY29iN0-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm an Asian man and all of my siblings and I are in interracial relationships. Globalization = mixed race future I guess.

More British mixed qts tbqff

This is the biggest threat to diversity.

I like diversity, and I wish people of the futur could see how diverse the world was before it became shades of brown.

We don't have the same racial pathology as the US, most people don't give a shit about this stuff.
Historically it's never been illegal like in America, and plenty of people in the empire days would marry a native girl etc.

>le all mixed people are brown meme

In time, they will.

Genetic deviation is caused by being isolated in a part of the world. As the cause is removed, so will the consequence.

>We don't have the same racial pathology as the US, most people don't give a shit about this stuff.
Thoughts on this video?
youtube.com/watch?v=g8sY29iN0-c

Never see them ever

The Labour Force Survey reveals that 48% of black Caribbean men and 34% of black Caribbean women in couples are with partners of a different ethnic group—with higher proportions still among younger cohorts. Black Caribbean children under ten years old are outnumbered two-to-one by children who are a mixture of white and black Caribbean.

Where do you live?

North Buckinghamshire. There's plenty of pakis unfortunately but I don't see many black people let alone mixed race people or interracial couples.

>mfw there's a black person in nearly every fucking advert on TV when they're only 3% of the population
>mfw you never see any Indians or pakis on tv

It's fucking bizarre.

>Most of the 21,000 children born to Polish mothers in 2012 had Polish fathers; but of the rest, 23% had African or Asian fathers.

Poland Yes!

>Mixed-race children are now about as common in Britain as in America.
>Black Caribbean children under ten years old are outnumbered two-to-one by children who are a mixture of white and black Caribbean.
>The Irish parallel also suggests they will eventually be fully absorbed into the British population
>Polls show that adults who are a mixture of white and black Caribbean tend to see themselves not so much as black, Caribbean or even as British, but rather as English.
>Most of the 21,000 children born to Polish mothers in 2012 had Polish fathers; but of the rest, 23% had African or Asian fathers.
Long live the Queen, eh lads?

What did you mean by pic related?Do minorities in Britain live exclusively in urban areas?
>It's fucking bizarre.
Do South Asians ever complain about this? Like not being represented?

I don't care to be honest. In the future gene editing will be normalized in society anyway. This is just a side-effect of globalism.

It's a load of guff and hot air if you actually read it closely.

>82409039
Hindu Indians, and recent immigrants from Africa don't give a fuck. They don't have the gib me dats mentality. They have the hungry immigrant work ethic, like Chinese, eg, I will work my ass of so my son will be a doctor or a lawyer and be middle class. As such they don't make much of a fuss and integrate well.
It's West Indian blacks and muslim asians who make the trouble.

Interestingly I think there's a similar mentality among recent African immigrants to America, and they want nothing to do with African-Americans

Milton Keynes

I demand other countries enforce ethnic & cultural purity so that I can have interesting places to vacation to.

America is a nation of immigrants so we're supposed to have mixed races.

A thoroughbred will always be worth 20x more than a mutt. We can see this in both horses and dogs. BTW I'm kind of a mutt saying this myself (1/8th mexican, the rest european). Truth is the truth.

Are you all with whites?

Yeah. That inbreeding sure helped the royal families of Europe. But hey, the gene pool was "pure," am I right?

That means that you’re planning on reproducing with another mutt, right? Not with a pure white girl.

You're confusing inbreeding with eurpeans having kids with other europeans you silly pleb. A french person having a child with a german, italian with english, scottish with austrian etc etc.

Works for me, I plan on being like my great grandfather and marrying a mexican woman. White woman don't want to be wives anymore mi compa.

The class system will always override racial concerns in the UK
Kind of like this user points out.

What's got the white portherners so pissed off is that they think the system cares more about ethnics than it does them. And they are totally right, providing the ethnics are middle class, which a lot of them are now.
The British system cares more about protecting the middle classes (of whatever race) than it does the working class (of whatever race)

Fair enough
What class do Pakis and Bangladeshis usually belong to? Also, do you still get a lot of recent immigrants from South Asia?

Near it
>Do minorities in Britain live exclusively in urban areas
Yes, if you go to the countryside it's 100% white and mostly middle class, it's proper England.
>Do South Asians ever complain about this? Like not being represented?
No idea, don't think so, pakis are so shit at integrating they probably don't watch our TV

Slavs are probably the most idnifferent to racemixing. We live with Finns for 16000 years and we marry each other.

she is half swedish

Bump

Its better than full out replacement.

Yeah, I've always wondered if white people feel connected to Mixed people or just think of them as other non-Whites.

>tfw this alien is current miss France

the mixed fetish in our country is too big

This man is 25% Nigerian

I feel connected to mixed ppl if theyre part english, irish, or west slav or whatevr

Do you have any article like the one I posted but focusing on France, would love to read it, desu.

This woman is 50% Nigerian and 50% Norwegian

Ethnic statistics are forbidden in France (because officially "race doesnt exist"). You'll have articles about the increase in international marriage but it doesn't mean much since it can mean a french born black marrying an african born black.

however I think there are a lot of them, at least in Paris

What are like the groups that are most common to mix and the ones that barely do it? Do minorities ever mix with each other?

That's because those are ex anglo colonies and anglos, ugly af as they are, have no alternative then to marry negros, pakis, filipinos, etc.

>Do minorities ever mix with each other?

you'll have ghetto arab girls dating black guys. But thats it.

In Paris most prevalent by far is black-white, with the most common being white man-black woman I think

white man-asian girl exists but its far from being huge unlike what I've seen in anglo countries. Opposite also exists.

arab girl-white man exists but often involves the cuck converting to islam. Arab man-white girl : 404 not found if you don't live in a ghetto but exists at well I guess

We are already on the precipice of designer babies. Race mixing will seem trivial when people begin to genetically modify their children to be 6'4 with an IQ of 180 and possess olympian facial features.

The future is bright and beautiful and soon the fact that anybody ever cared about this kind of stuff will be historic comedy.

I'm mixed race myself and nobody cares here. The culture you grew up in is a much bigger problem.

>you'll have ghetto arab girls dating black guys. But thats it.
Something I've wondered about France, are most of the Black people living there Muslims from West Africa (which I guess would make it easier for them to date Arab girls)?
>white man-asian girl exists but its far from being huge unlike what I've seen in anglo countries. Opposite also exists.
I've heard that Vietnamese community there is pretty well integrated.
>Arab man-white girl : 404 not found if you don't live in a ghetto but exists at well I guess
Are the ethnic areas in France, overwhelmingly segregated? Like it's almost only ethnic people living there?

Thanks for all the info btw :3

What mix are you? Do you look visibly mixed race?
>The culture you grew up in is a much bigger problem.
What you mean

last bump

In Germany a lot of young people spout shit like "race mixing is beautiful

Are mixed race people or relationships actually common in Germany?

Pretty much.

Especially present in the younger generation. But asian ones living here will stick to their kind, sometimes you see asian girls with white males. Almost never reversed.

For German "woman": They will fuck anything which is "exotic". I know more mixed race couples than people being together with people from their country roots.

BLACKED

What are the most common mixes? What groups mix the most and the least? Do minorities ever date each other or only whites? Is there a West-East divide?

Difficult to tell. Don't have numbers on that desu

>What are the most common mixes?
Turks + German
Russia + German
Black + White, even though whale whites with male blacks

Would be my feeling

>What groups mix the most and the least?
Brown and White unfort.

>Do minorities ever date each other or only whites?
>Is there a West-East divide?
Depends. East peole tend to stick close to their kind. Like people from Poland, Russia and so on. Asians mostly like I said in the previous post too. Frenchies, Croatians, ... stick to their kind mostly too.

Otherwise you have some Spain + German, Colombia + German mixes occas. But I tend to say East/South people tend to stick closer to their kind while brown-east and west mix in a more fashioned way.

tfw not mixed race ;_;

My gf :^)
Wouldn't mind mixing with her tbqh

I'm actually a fourth American (56%) and a third Australian, small world user

When I said West-East, I meant between former West Germany and East Germany lol

Oh. Yea, hard to tell. I almost don't know any people from East Germany. But since less peole with foreign background are living in the East (except """"Berlin"""") it's easy to say that western ones tend be mix more. In the east, most Germans seem to value traditional values.

Mind you nobody differs between "West-East" anymore though officially. But you can observe differences

>Britain’s newer minorities are also mixing with new immigrants from continental Europe. Most of the 21,000 children born to Polish mothers in 2012 had Polish fathers; but of the rest, 23% had African or Asian fathers.
so no polish woman had a baby with an english man
This entire thing is bullshit

Okay, thanks for all the info :3

One last question, regarding relationships with Turks, does the German partner usually convert to Islam?

kill yourself pedro

Leave

>pedro wants a german gf
sad

As long as wh*Tes are wiped out it is fine.

I'm gay and don't have inferiority complexes like Apezilians so no.

NP mate, I gotcha.

>One last question, regarding relationships with Turks, does the German partner usually convert to Islam?

Some do, yes. And even wear the Hijab and all this stuff. Funny enough that most brown people tend to hide their relationship from their Family when they are turks. Scared of getting disowned. I guess many turkish people for example expect from the partner some kind of arrangement. In this case though, woman tend to be more tolerant without forcing their religion on male German for example. In the counterpart most male Turks with a German girlfriend tend to "force" the religion on her sooner or later. Most girls don't even realize that or just get along with that. In fact I see that as a problem. Anyway, it's not just the Turks. Now the people from Syria, Arabia, ...
They all show the same pattern of trying to force their way of religion and cultural comprehension on their partner. But like I said, most browny males seem to oppress the female.

Good thing not every relationship is lasting for long but I can tell you that there's some kind of pattern visible. Likewise they try to outpopulate "us". If I were to say that in reallife, I would get harsh looks but that's my subjective observation and thus concluded opinion.

>dont have an inferiority complex
>makes this stupid thread to see if he can get them whyte gurls
lmao kill yourself

Inbreeding repeatedly with close relatives isn't the goal of purists.

don't care
we mixed with the irish, only difference of this is that they have a different skin colour

Okay, some more "last" questions. Kek. Is the gender ration among German-Turk relationships skewed towards male Turk-German female?
>Good thing not every relationship is lasting for long but I can tell you that there's some kind of pattern visible.
Does that mean that most end up divorcing?
>In this case though, woman tend to be more tolerant without forcing their religion on male German for example.
This is pretty interesting cause I would've imagined they would be more invested in trying to convert their partners to Islam, sine otherwise they're not permitted to marry them like Turkish males are allowed to.

and they commit crazy ammount of crime everywhere

I do not understand those who think it fine that strangers move next to them

if you remove makeup and she stays out side for a little provided sun exposure then she will be brown according to this boards general standards. still i actually like tan skin better.

memes aside i don't actually care much. i'd rather them mix and be absorbed into the general english populace like immigrants always have done here, than have them form hostile ethnic enclaves and ghettos, like pakis do.

added to that, i did used to be very concerned about declining 'white' population but most 'white nationalists' rejoice at uneducated chav single mothers popping out 6 stupid fatherless kids. this is why poor white areas in england are so russia-tier, theres no family structure, no discipline, no desire to learn or improve within these communities. just generation after generation of ignorance, poverty, substance abuse. this is a much, much bigger problem imo, our communities are degenerating before our eyes and we celebrate it because 'well at least the kids are white'. upbringing is a much more accurate indicator of how a person is going to turn out than stuff like race.

I know

blacks literally commit over half of the crimes in london

My future is to further this trend
>Caribbean folk are following an Irish pattern of integration
this is how it should be, imagine how shite it would be if we had irish folk wandering about, Britain isn't a melting pot or a mosaic, we consume cultures with intermixing, its how we colonise now

i don't dispute that

Regression to the mean means most mixed race people are just going to end up 90 IQ retards, the exception being asian-white-jew mixtures

blacks are more than half the population in london mate, if anything they need to pick their game up compared to the white chavs

Little bit late but yeah, me and my sister are with whites and my little brother is with a white Hispanic if that counts.

Was it intentional?

>I say atleast in Germany's case that at some point you lose your national identiy at some point.

Isn't that the point of racemixing in Germany though?

>tfw mix of Scot, Afro-Carib and Indo-Carib
The only mixed kids I knew growing up (in Scotland) were South-East Asian mixes, but yeah it's not a concern. Mixed kids in my experience (and personally too) see themselves not really as from their origins, but from the UK (or Scotland for Scots) instead.

Basically we act the same as white Brits, maybe a bit more cosmopolitan than average. Mixing is far better than segregation, which is the current policy that de facto takes place in some places in the UK for pakis especially.

The only part of the national identity you're losing is biological traits like skin, eye, hair colour. It's not a big deal. I've never been to Africa or India and I don't give a single shit about their culture, I just care about being a Scot and Brit.

>this is why poor white areas in england are so russia-tier, theres no family structure, no discipline, no desire to learn or improve within these communities. just generation after generation of ignorance, poverty, substance abuse. this is a much, much bigger problem imo, our communities are degenerating before our eyes and we celebrate it because 'well at least the kids are white'. upbringing is a much more accurate indicator of how a person is going to turn out than stuff like race.

You do know that working-class immigrants tend to get absorbed into the underclass right?

I get your point about muh huwhyte race uber alles, but I don't see the improvement in replacing half-Irish chavs with half-Nigerian chavs

>I just care about being a Scot and Brit.

He posted from Australia

>Basically we act the same as white Brits, maybe a bit more cosmopolitan than average
>I just care about being a Scot and Brit.

You're either cosmopolitan or not, user, and that's the major problem with mass immigration (even with whites) - the inherent population churn involved erodes any sense of communal identity

>see tons of these
>not want to racemix

what does "leitkultur" mean? It's a German word, and someone told me it means "Germany for not tanned Germans"

How do you look like?

Not really. We live in a mostly white area so we mostly hang out with white people.

>He posted from Australia
Not like the culture here is that different. Anyway, just because I'm currently working in Australia doesn't make me want to be an Aussie.

>You're either cosmopolitan or not, user
By that, I meant you normally don't get mixed chavs or neds. If a white person has children with a non-white person, they're usually more well-off and have a wider cultural experience, and immigrants who marry whites tend to push their kids to education, which results in not being a chav.

>that's the major problem with mass immigration (even with whites) - the inherent population churn involved erodes any sense of communal identity
I'm not a fan of mass immigration either - I understand a society functions best when there's a culture to unify around, and mass immigration definitely disturbs that. It's very difficult to have assimilation like what occurs with the Afro-Carib community in the UK with mass immigration.

I mostly look like an Indian-White mix, my only black features are lips and hair (when it's long).

Are there a lot of mixed people in Australia? Also, how come Scotland has so few non-Whites?

>Are there a lot of mixed people in Australia
(((Someone))) wants you to believe so

>Are there a lot of mixed people in Australia?
I was surprised by how many Asians (Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, Thai) were here. I can't really tell how many of them are mixed though, but I know a few Asian-White couples here, men and women on either side, so I presume there's a fair number here. There's mixed abos too, who look pretty cool and don't act like the ones you see crawling around the city centre. Overall though, the vast majority of people here are exclusively white.

>how come Scotland has so few non-Whites?
Most people in the UK with origins outside it had their families come during the Commonwealth times. They all went to Birmingham or Manchester or London, not to Scotland (which only had Glasgow as a major Empire city really). The main """immigrants""" in Scotland are Irish, and nearly 50% of Glaswegians have Irish family. I've also heard from black American friends that Scotland is pretty racist towards blacks, but I don't really look black and haven't experienced discrimination really.

Lol, I was actually going to ask you if Mixed marriages or dating was common there.

Are most minorities South and East Asians? Also, mind if I ask what part of Australia you live in?
>Most people in the UK with origins outside it had their families come during the Commonwealth times.
Does this mean that the UK no longer receives major migration from the Commonwealth?

>Are most minorities South and East Asians?
Definitely, and it's most Chinese from them.

>Also, mind if I ask what part of Australia you live in?
Adelaide, SA. Usually known nationally as a major city but the quietest and most backwater one. Lots of old people and massive suburbs means it can seem quiet outside the centre.

>Does this mean that the UK no longer receives major migration from the Commonwealth?
We still do, just not to the extent that we used to since now there aren't hundreds of millions of UK subjects like under the Empire, and the major sources of immigration to the UK are from former Commonwealth countries. And when new ones come, they go to where all their compatriots are, which isn't in Scotland. This is what is causing the spread of Pakistani enclaves around England.

>Definitely, and it's most Chinese from them.
Do you ever feel apart, being the only Mixed person around?
>Adelaide, SA. Usually known nationally as a major city but the quietest and most backwater one.
Yeah, I read once that Adelaide (and I think South Australia, in general) is kinda stagnant.

Also, something I wanted to know about Britain, do minorities have as much mobility as Whites, like for example do they move as much as them? Or mostly stay inside the same city/region?