Where do most Irish immigrants come from?

Where do most Irish immigrants come from?

Scotland?

Nigeria

this before

this now

Mostly from Europe. The UK and Poland are the main source of immigration.

Why is every Euro country the highest immigrant is Polish?

Probably Eastern Europe because of the EU.

Poland has such a surplus that they are able to share their goodness with all the world.

Poland has a big population by European standards and millions of them left to work in the west. Good many poles come west and make their money and head home again and a lot of Irish go to places like Canada and Australia and do the same.

Nope

>immigrant
>Isle of Man - UK
???????
Isle of Man is the UK

wrong wrong WRONG

>uk
You mean Scotland right?

>Posting a meme map unironically

Genuinely curious what you meant by this.

British citizens who are immigrants here not just Scottish but all people from the island of Britain and not sure if it includes people from northern Ireland but they have automatic dual citizenship for the south.

No it's a crown dependency. Isle of Man is actually a sad thing to watch, half the place is ethnic English now. This should serve as a warning to us who have already allowed our non-Irish demographic jump to near the 20% region in a few short years.

Yeah Scotland. Northern Ireland is the best argument as to why mass immigration is bad.

There are shedloads of Brits from London and the midlands exploiting the Irish relative clause to get Irish citizenship. Unironically, Ireland is more British than a lot of Britain today and the standard of living is better too.
t. removals guy

>Irish go to places like Canada and Australia and do the same.
We have a lot in the greater NYC area.

isle of man is a vassal of the uk

Genuinely wish we'd remove that clause as it pretty much only gets abused and is not living up to its purpose at all. Should force them to take a competency test in Irish at least.

>Yeah Scotland. Northern Ireland is the best argument as to why mass immigration is bad.

My "Presbyterian Scottish" side that totally had no Irish ancestry despite having an Irish surname after my uncle looked at it turned to be an indentured servant who came from county Tyrone in 1619 when the ethnic Irish were kicked out of Ulster.

top immigrantion to estonia is from russia, ukraine and finland

The white flighters aren't particularly annoying.
I'd be wary of the ones fleeing brexit however. They'll have you building mosques for their buddies in no time.

don't really care if they're leaving because of brown people, just take exception to their apparent lack of interest in Irish culture and generally doing the bare minimum. Same goes for Poles and Dubliners.

We've got a lot of Irish in my small town in Saskatchewan in the past few years. The grocery store has started selling Barry's Tea and that shit is fantastic, way better than Canadian or British tea.

>Should force them to take a competency test in Irish at least.
Too bad 90% of the population over 25 yrs would fail that test.

all the more reason to have it

There are more Scottish immagrating to Ireland than English people

Due to the fact that there are about six times as many English people than Scottish people, I doubt that.

lyons >