Daily reminder we figured out what happened to Jessie. This is real. user confirmed she's from Milwaukee

Daily reminder we figured out what happened to Jessie. This is real. user confirmed she's from Milwaukee.

>you will never beat op to within an inch of his life

Why live, bros?

thanks reddit keep me posted

Mike and Jessi are not married. They also didn't meet in highschool.

I'm so sick of this RLM shitposting. Fuck off, reddit.

BLACKED threads are better than this redditlettermedia blogs.
That should tell you something, op.

They're still together which is nice

You spent time typing this up.

Thank you, e-celeb loving Redditor! Where may I gift you gold, kind sir? ; )

EEEEEXX WIIIINGS

Keep being based, friend.

Why didn't she just tell him from the start she was gonna try to lose weight?

Why has their release schedule slowed to a crawl when they are getting $18K a month from Patreon (and is it true that Jessi was buying jewelry with the Patreon cash)? I'll take my answer off air. Jack is based! AT-STs!

What is with you guys and obsessing over RLMs personal lives, you're like a bunch of women reading those shitty celeb magazines

Do you have that little excitement in your life you have to make shit up?

>tell me your secrets, pony

why is mike so autistic?

Why would it even matter what they're buying with their patreon money?

Who gives a fuck? When are they going to do a Plinkett Matrix trilogy review?

usualy a patreon says somthing like im using this to create more content, or better content. i havent read there patreon page though.

Is Jack replacing Jay?

And Mike being able to buy jessi jewlery with the patreon money would allow her to be happier thus making him happier and more willing to make more content.

It's donated money to a person the idiotic patrons like.

We don't expect or assume anyone will contribute any more to our crazy projects than simply watching our videos. We appreciate that by itself. But if you feel like contributing more, it'll all go back into creating more stuff.

Its not really clear it just says money will go into creating more stuff. i dont really see a problem either way, but thats just me

RLM seems pretty triggered by the backlash against their Rogue One review. I guess Mike doesn't like to have his opinions questioned.

Is the story that Garrett Gilchrist told about Jay and his friend Lauren true or false? Does anyone have the screenshots of the story?

Why did Mike negatively criticize the Star Wars prequels while praising The Force Awakens for the same things? Is RLM paid-off by Disney?

what was the review like and what's the reaction?

Space Cop is not "intentionally bad", it's a wacky comedy made by a group of friends.

beardfat is now the worst member of the RLM troupe due to his SJW leanings and attempts to dominate Best of the Worst discussion.

watch it urself? both vids

If you divide the $18k three ways, it's really not that much money. You should factor in the cut Patreon takes, taxes, rent for the studio and other various overhead.

He gets so buttmad so easily too, like with the juicy Shaq meat incident, I don't know why they let him hang around, especially when he isn't even funny.

AIDSmoby is still worse. I don't read twitter and Jack is inserting himself into everything.

Was David a secret asshole?

>based
Don't ever use that word again.

Jack is hated by Sup Forums because they are jealous of his "normie" life and great wife & kids. You know, if RLM went under tomorrow, he'd be the only man left standing (professionally) because he has work outside of the group. I think he is also resented because he has "dad humor" and that doesn't mesh well with Sup Forums's general immaturity. But I think it works in the context of RLM because he acts as a "foil" to the cruder humor of the other guys.