Time to post hilarious reaction to Tim Kaine unveiling just now

Let's start with this one.....

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/288956-clinton-surrogate-kaine-is-woke
youtube.com/watch?v=SCwhlZtHhWs
youtu.be/3UkJxyd1Hgg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Haha. Imma fuck your bichnig

Are blacks really going to buy this?

Sure they're all fucking stupid but are they THIS stupid?

Hillary will win and you will suck Donald dick in hell!! #imwithher

I didn't realize the presidential race was a 1v1 fight to the death

Maybe.

>poc

Pocahondas?

Worst governor ever.

She should've picked Julian or Joaquin.

Woke?
Good.
Stay woke.

Piece of crap. *feels a dart shoot into my neck* Err I mean Person of Color.

POC=person of color

or picker of cotton

either one works

>just trash my state up leaf

already a hill article about it

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/288956-clinton-surrogate-kaine-is-woke

Wow it's a fucking leaf and a failed governor who deindustrialized my state.

>picker of cotton

mad lad

She's going hard for VA.

Fucking Michigan ....

What the fuck were people thinking electing a god damn leaf as governor?

>tfw years ago I would've wanted a poc in the white house
>now I want it to stay white despite being a minority myself

Obama really woke me up. And now Hillary has shown women cannot be trusted.

kek they're so embarrassed

could you imagine if Republicans owned the media? This would be the top news story and everyone would be laughing at her

Muh unions and muh working class democrats

Same shit as always in this godforsaken state

If we could just give metro Detroit to Canada or Ohio...

ironically she is as anti labor as you can get

but what Democrat isn't anti labor these days?

They only care about one thing: identity poltiics

youtube.com/watch?v=SCwhlZtHhWs

Trudeau would take it too

He loves importing blacks

>why did she pick a boring white guy

Because she can´t have someone upstaging her. That´s why Trump picked Wojak.

Problem is, Hillary has picked someone pissed of her diverse base, while at the same time looking like a cuck husband.

So, american voter can now decide between Pepe/Wojak 2016 or Team Cuckdom. I doubt they last image will sway many fucking white males.

she picked a boring white guy to get boring white votes

>all 4 candidates are all whites, all the time
>all the time

>just had 8 years of Kang Obama

it's racist if the president isn't always black

welcome to the future you chose

Why am I angry at all the "white man" comments

>mfw jennifer granholm gets a face lift

are you a 60 year old Yahoo news commentor? who writes like this?

What is "woke"?

It means you're a black/brown supremacist, feminist whore, or cucked white male.

whats woke

That's a good question. Because as long as you are still the majority, everyone else shitting on whites helps your cause because it wakes the morons up to what is going on.

awakened

What bluepills think redpills are.

"red pilled" in their agenda

When you swallow the cuckpill.

SJW version of red-pilled.

This.

>? ?
Haha, caca :D
Prout prout ^^

It means you think Blacks once colonized the galaxy in their flying pyramids, but then white people came along and stole their flying pyramid technology for themselves

The funny thing is that it's all white people complaining that the VP pick is white

So much this.

Right here OP

underrated post

people so blue pilled that they think they're redpilled

>Clinton picks a white guy for VP
>less white people vote for her
Wew that's not how pandering is supposed to work.

Why are Nigmemes just poor English usage?
Dat nigga frosting
Oh shit dat nigga reach
Ayo dat nigga stay locking
You see my nigga preparations
Oh damn homie you know my nigga ventriloquisting
I blame modern art and urban culture blending, like one little implication has this incredible meaning.
Anyone care to enlighten me?

Dreaming that you are awake while asleep in the dreamsleeve

It comes from a video where a moulinyan gets shot in the street - I think Chicago - and his idiot friends stand over him clapping close to his face yelling "STAY WOKE!" as he bleeds to death. Not even joking. Look the video up.

I guess clapping and yelling is a substitute for chest compressions and direct pressure to the wound.

>Peter Coffin

isn't he that guy who had an internet argument with his imaginary girlfriend?

This. Their self hating just seems so played out at this point. It's also kind of funny that some of the commenters seem to be old white guys themselves.

saved

>comments whining about him being white
>other retarded democrats praising him
>none mention bank deregulation and tpp
America is more fucked than I thought.

women can forget anything when it's convenient. that's why they can end a ten year relationship overnight.

Being a dumbass.

when you're activated

Nigger equivalent of redpilled

Can you upload that folder, please?

POC = Perpetrator of Crime

My favorite is for NAACP:

Niggers Always Angry at Caucasian People
Niggers Always Arguing and Constantly Protesting

(((COHN)))

>none mention bank deregulation and tpp
except trump, of course

what the fuck is up with jews anyway? they all look uncanny as fuck, its like theyre not even human

>cuckshank

Democrats are now choosing candidates as a means of appealing to White males. Think about the fucking implications of this.

This is how much deep shit the Democrats are in now. This is how monumentally they have fucked up by throwing their lot in with the fucking SJW's. This is how far they are willing to go to enact damage control measures.

WHITE MEN are now a demographic that Democrats believe they have to pander to with token fucking candidates.

>HELLO THERE, *INSERT RACE HERE* PEOPLE.

>CHECK OUT THIS QUALITY CANDIDATE OF OURS WHO IS SO GREAT. IGNORE THE FACT THAT HE IS ALSO A *INSERT RACE HERE* PEOPLE. CERTAINLY WE ARE NOT PANDERING TO YOU BASED ON RACE AND GENDER.

Patronizing as fuck is what this is.

Is this what black people feel when they watch a TV show or movie only to find out that they only black character is just some token fuck thrown in to pander to their demographic? It has to be. Seriously, are they hoping that I'm just some monolithic fuck who is going to vote for a candidate because of their skin color? I can see the meeting now:

>"All white men are racists who seek to further their racial interests and supremacy, but we still need their votes to beat Trump."

>"Why don't we just get a white male candidate so that we can appeal to their white supremacist worldview?"

>"Sounds good!"

Now, I know that Republicans have done this too, but this is the first time in my lifetime that my demographic has been actually targeted like this (I cannot think of another). This is fucking awful.

Fuck anyone who pulls this shit. I'll only vote for candidates that value liberty.

DELET

>isn't he that guy who had an internet argument with his imaginary girlfriend?
yup

he's the guy from the "Beta As Fuck" song video

I can't understand your question you stupid nigger

>people actually believe racism/sexism/homophobia are the top issues in America

Maybe someday we'll all be unemployed and taxing the shit out of the few remaining employed white men but man at least we'll be a tolerant and aware society.

>>people actually believe racism/sexism/homophobia are the top issues in America

The Democrats are realizing now what a huge fuck up it was to throw their hat in with the SJW's. It seems that they quickly learned that tweets like.....

>Hillary2016: "All you white people are basically Hitler. You will be legislated into second-class citizenship as we institute our new moral code of "All people are equal; some people are more equal than others!"

Tends not to go over too well with a population.

>are they hoping that I'm just some monolithic fuck who is going to vote for a candidate because of their skin color?
unfortunately yes, because thats what niggers have always done. but they seriously think that working white american are as dumb as welfare niggers. that will be their undoing

>what the fuck is up with jews anyway? they all look uncanny as fuck, its like theyre not even human

Watching the Democrats slowly realize that the body of American citizens are not liberal arts college students is fucking rich. Seriously, I am having the time of my life right now (in the political voting-time sense).

>WHAT DO YOU MEAN MOST AMERICANS AREN'T GENDER STUDIES MAJORS?!

Loving it.

hmm, kuck kaine

that might work

Niggers aren't always cocking pistols

>Pocahondas

the black/normie version of redpilled, but to an extremely lesser extent. Someone who spouts "jetfuel can't melt steel beams XD" is "woke".

It's about time Clinton started walking with a Kaine.

how the hell can someone be a "stonch catholic" and run for office under the aborption party at the same time??

Catholic Democrats believe in their heart of hearts that legalizing and subsidizing abortion is the best way to reduce its prevalence. Surely you don't doubt their sincerity?

Holy shit!

Cuck shank!

youtu.be/3UkJxyd1Hgg

>Granholm

that makes zero sense

I personally am for abortion there'd be like 10 million more niggers without it

But i don't walk around claiming to be a good christian..

like my almonds?

blacks are going to vote for her in droves anyway, so there's no point in pandering to them. they'll whine for a few days because they whine about everything, then they'll go back to whining about trump.

desu this is a shrewd move by hillary.