Marvel thinks this is the next X-men

>Marvel thinks this is the next X-men

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>we need to compete in the chintzy-looking CW capeshit market

I feel bad for the 3 inhuman fans out there

Why can i see Black bolt's face? This already looks retarded. Dumb. Why cant they ever give them their real suits. Its not that hard fuck

the only redeeming thing i can see is a qt blonde girl, everything else about that image seems bad

I thought porcupine died in X-men 3.

>Marvel thinks this is the next X-men

Just Ike Perlmutter. The movies clearly don't want anything to do with this inhuman shit they keep pushing.

Judging by the looks they need to replace the ginger and Asian.

Isn't Marvel supposed to be swimming in cash? Why does this look so cheap?

They plan to push this Inhuman shit right after Infinity Wars
The fuckers think this is going to be the next big hit

lmao got to have the token asian and black guy

both girls are hot though

and still better than DC's ideas selling same known boring heroes for the 100th time

Fuck off to Sup Forums stupid HAHAHA autist

It will basically be Game of Thrones from what I hear.

Inhumans without Fantastic Four isn't right anyway, so it really doesn't matter. And no one expected them to accurately adapt Kirby's designs, except this shitposter obviously

KEK

This is produced by ABC, the effects will be at the level of Once Upon a Time, i.e. shit.

Despite the fact that they're all supposed be related

Thanks for the sympathy.

I dunno man, Agents of SHIELD has been getting some damn good CGI in its latest season.

Actually the only saving grace is Ramsay Bolton playing Maximus the MAD.