Anyone seen this movie?

Anyone seen this movie?

I'm thinking of seeing it with my sister, I really liked "A way of Life".
How does this movie stand up to it?
The trailer looks promising but I find the colours to be a bit off, like it's all run through a red filter.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/82111571
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/82068887/#82071768
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/82107084
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/82142562
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Another racebait thread? I thought you were a serious poster?

W

This is the top movie in Swedish cinemas right now, it's not some obscure movie I pulled up just to racebait.
It's just a historical romance, I don't even think race is a large part of it, it seems from the trailer to be more about finding love even when you come from very different cultures and upbringings.
Ofc I don't know if it's good or not, that's why I'm asking you guys, I don't trust reviewers.

>interracial relationship
>top movie in Swedish cinemas
Color me surprised

There's literally nothing wrong with white beauty going extinct.

Dude, you've made 20 racebait threads in the past week. Who the fuck are you trying to kid?

So does "racebaiting" mean baiting racists now? Because I thought it was making something unrelated to race into a racial issue

No, he makes threads like "Movies with Gorillas", "What did she mean by this (black guy jpg)" or "Why is this black actor in a role". Have a look at his tripcode through the archive.

He's a spammer, a troll and an attention seeking retard

I find the colored offputting too.

This desu

can this tripfaggot be permabanned already?

Is it persistant throughout the film or just from the trailer?

why do you spam Sup Forums with racist shit?

I'm one of the few people who report the racist trolls.
I haven't made a single racist post, point me to a racist post i've made.

If we just stop posting any movie with a black person in the trolls win.

I'm almost the only person who stays on topic in this thread, people just decide to pop in here even if they have no interest in seeing the movie or have seen it.

Are you saying this isn't starting race arguments?

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/82111571
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/82068887/#82071768
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/82107084
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/82142562

.....? Well?

yes

The only arguable one is "black people wont understand" but it's mostly a response to the reviewers who said La La Land was racist because there weren't any black people which I just found ridicolous.
Quit taking things out of context, and you were implying I was being racist in this thread, which I was not.

I love black people, I think they need more representation in the filming industry.
You are the one going off topic.

You don't have to be racist, just start a "Gorilla" thread and the inbreds do the rest.

You know exactly what you're doing. There were dozens of thinly-veiled racebait threads made by you in the archive, all with black people in the topic, all with an easy derail option.

>I just genuinely wanted to know about some movies with monkeys in them
lmfao don't talk shit

There's a dog thread up right now.

You think that has some subliminal racist message or something?

Have you seen this movie or not, if you haven't just leave my thread please

>trusting Sup Forums

>leave my thread please
you leave the board please