So after the dust has settled can we all agree that this was pretty good? Solid 7/10 overall

So after the dust has settled can we all agree that this was pretty good? Solid 7/10 overall.

All of the female characters are insufferable except Dolores and Armistice.

The techs were dumb as fuck. They were holding a pad and could have lowered maeves IQ instantly.

The black lady on the board has got to be one of the worst actresses HBO has employed in a fairly big role.That scene where she's talking Theresa in her bedroom after fucking Hector, when she's trying to act "badass" is so cringey.I hope Dolores shot her at the end.

snek a cute

The chinky was willingly helping her, she never had any leverage over either of them.

DUDE ROBO TITS LMAO

Got bored after the first episode desu

That was on purpose

yup total kino

That cunt is in the Dear White People movie, and I don't care if the title is satirical, I will never watch it because of her presence.

6/10

Acting was average at best save for a few actors & some plot-lines are given way too much screen time

>All of the characters are insufferable.

Fixed.

Just download the soundtrack and never watch this shit.

MIB was good

Agreed.

Also how did they make bullets bounce off guests but capable of killing hosts at same time?

More like a 5/10. The entire story could have been told in three episodes max.

Isn't that issue with 99% of tv shows?

I could watch Anthony Hopkins read the phonebook, his character rules and if he's truly dead the show is as well.

The finale and the way the show went ruined him for me also, what is the point of him being a terrible person if literally everyone else is as well. It's like the whole show is a biggest piece of shit contest but too pretentious to be the fun kind.

Maybe he made a doppler of himself to fake his death so he can become mastermind and conquer human world. Or he died for real but managed to upload his consciousness into the doppler.

>breaking bad
>well I have cancer, guess I'll just take the hand out from my billionaire friends and suck it up
>the end

I would give it a 5.5/10 seriously a boring pointless show