Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/1988/11/10/world/time-too-painful-to-remember.html
youtube.com/watch?v=WAExnkOcIJA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

top fucking kek those nazis sure were evil af

Literal monsters.

why didn't he stand up

>all that edge
If Crawling In My Skin was written in the 30's it would have been the anthem of the Reich.

they already had Wagner, edgelord supreme

Wow this is worst than those train-car roller coasters and the floors with moving knives.

Truly, the Nazis were evil Nazi, anti-semite, evil Nazis.

You guys are acting like this didn't happen.

They killed 6 billion jews this same exact way

really sad.

He could have at least rolled out from the table and shown some respect, he didn't make any effort to move at all

i never understood the gas chambers when you can just have a floor give out and drop people like this.

Why are they living in a nice apartment?? I thought the jews lived in horrible concentration camps. Huuummm??

people who deny that 6 billion jews died in the holocaust

IT IS THE NAZIS AROUND ME WHO ARE THE ENEMY

we must go into their homes and throw them out the window

they trusted adolf, lets see if adolf can save them

Why don't we get more films about the Rwandan genocide? There's only been one movie of note. Hundreds of thousands died.

Because many of the large media companies in America are controlled by Jewish people who are more interested in telling the story of the genocide of their own people, for a variety of reasons, none of which are anything to do with a globalist agenda to further some braindead half-baked conspiracy theory about global domination and cultural decline.

Hes just lucky he didn't get thrown into a cage with a bear and an eagle

nytimes.com/1988/11/10/world/time-too-painful-to-remember.html

You're right, being chased into ponds filled with acid, train car roller coasters with ovens at the end, 12 jewish women lined up and killed with one bullet going through all 12 of their skulls, all of these things probably happened, maybe. But definitely the death by tickling. That much is sure.

Here's a video of a .50 Cal not even making it through five feet of Peeps marshmallow candy stacked together, so I'm sure one bullet from what was probably a handgun made it through 12 human skulls.

youtube.com/watch?v=WAExnkOcIJA

Holy shit history is crazy sometimes.

I remember being 15 too, man.

Source please?

Can we please keep the holocaust denial contained to Sup Forums?
its bad enough it is so rampart there but now it is getting crazy.

the penis

the pianist

Thank you.

Why'd they do that at his Bat Mitzvah wtf?! They're supposed to put the chair back down harmlessly!

MOVIE MADE BY A LITERAL CHILD RAPIST

WHERE'S YOUR HOLOCAUST NOW, LIBERALS???

Wtf? I want to give all my money to hook nose bankers and take in low IQ people into my country now!

.50 cal bullets tend to veer off in a direction when they start to hit things, it'd easily have the power to kill 12 people but it's highly unlikely to continue straight.

Then again this is besides the point, also sage.

>tfw you could be jailed in your country for posting half of this thread

Hallo mein Freund.

I live in France and our law about the holocaust are even more severe because unlike germany our judge don't care about rechtsstaat

Is it really that extreme?
It makes sense to me that we in Germany are incredibly careful around this subject but I didn't know it was like that in other countries.

holy shit man you broke through the conditioning, they'll sure come get you now

>global domination
bit late for that to be a theory isn't it?

Because it never did

you can literally see the bullet get deflected by the peeps falling like dominoes

I lost a friend because of that fucking scene.

We were watching that at his house, and that scene happened. I said, "Do a flip" and everyone started laughing. He got all pissed off and told me to leave, so his brother and I left.

>none of which are anything to do with a globalist agenda to further some braindead half-baked conspiracy theory about global domination and cultural decline.
yeah being victims has nothing to do with the UN putting up with israel despite the illegal occupation of palestine

Whether it was 6 million or 600,000 - it's still murder and genocide.
You can't say the Nazis didn't love to murder anyone they personally didn't deem worthy of life. Holocaust denial is retarded, and glorifying the Nazis is even worse. You can bet your ass that the Nazis would want to exterminate at least 60% of Aryan Sup Forums users for degeneracy / being worthless to society if they could've seen 2017 through a crystal ball, and that includes Sup Forums users who idolize them.

This movie depicts a military essentially destroying a city and killing a large portion of its civilians.

How is dropping an atomic bomb on Japanese cities not on the same level of evilness? One could argue it is even worse...

because a ground invasion of japan would have resulted in catastrophic loss of allied life

anyways they started it, so tough shit

You don't know what the Weimar Republic was like. The Israelites had it coming.

>enemy
>your own civilians

America was at war with Japan

Mental gymnastics.

At the end of the day the US actions were on-par with Nazi war crimes. To deny that would be an exercise in hypocrisy.

>poland
>your own civilians

it's really not because the nazis were killing POW while the americans were trying to bring a quick end to the war with japan

it worked, hundreds of thousands of american lives were saved. japan dropped feudalism like the hot shit it was and now we are allies. a happy ending, get over it.

>I said, "Do a flip"
Kekkity kek. Well you gained a friend right now, fuck that cunt.

hitler was at war with the jews

literally no difference

because we warned them about their imminent destruction and they stayed anyway. The Nazis were pointlessly murdering people who had already surrendered to them and given them everything they had - not bombing people who were actively participating in a war effort against them.

Japan is now pacified and mostly alive and a fucking ally to America
Its really not the same.

>it ok to kill these women, children, and old people, it will bring a quick end to the war.

Literally the definition of a war crime. Funny how you cant admit it.

He just didn't.

this was for general area bombing not the nukes. way to pull a jew move.

you do no favors to the cause by lying like they do.

How does an atomic bomb kill you? Is it the concussive force of the explosive or are you like flash boiled by the heat?

you don't think there would be civilian casualties in a ground invasion? how fucking old are you?

at least this way no one was raped by american GIs

too stubborn for his own good

The Jews that the Nazis were killing had surrendered. It's not okay to exterminate POW's in a war.

WHAT

MOVIE

It's a "Sup Forums is anti-Semitic shitheads" episode.
My grandparents both died in Auschwitz and my great uncle survived. He confirmed that there were rooms filled with oil that they put Jews in and then threw their cigarettes in there to burn them alive. He saw it happen with his own eyes.

He would never lie about this. He watched people get marched to the gas chambers and saw babies thrown under the trains that came in.

You're all fucking disgusting.

Agreed in a way
But history is full of exaggeration

Don't forget the Bolsheviks though, how many they killed and that was a Jewish leadership

you can't surrender being a jew

Precision bombs didn't exist in the 1940's to take out Tojo and Hitler with one Paveway.

Now answer this: what were they supposed to do?

Why did Auschwitz have a swimming pool?

it had probably more than one. they did tests to see how long people could survive in cold water and stuff

>drop nuke on uninhabited island off of Japan
>japan still surrenders because the power of the bomb has been demonstrated
>no ground war necessary

tfw your great uncle survived the death coasters, whirling knives and acid pools

Mostly you get incinerated and blown away by a forceful, fiery wind and a sudden, drastic change in air pressure (the superheated air expands outwards incredibly quickly and forcefully)

Nice, like playing the sims with ultra graphics mod

even after we leveled a fucking CITY the emperor of japan did not believe such a weapon existed. that's why we dropped two (we only had two btw so it would have been a 50% reduction in nuclear capacity for nothing)

a simple demonstration would have been no fucks given and possibly jeopardized the second bomb.

it's harsh but they literally started the goddamn war with us, so i really don't see what you want me to say.

>still thinking nukes exist

man (((they))) have you fooled

if you allow yourself to be imprisoned, you have surrendered

>they literally started the goddamn war with us
America dindu nuffin

>Mostly you get incinerated and blown away
that doesn't answer the question is it the incineration that kills you or the concussive force of the shockwave like imploding your skull and bursting every blood vessel in your body? which is it man.

If you are close to the fireball, you evaporate.

If you are moderately away, you will be burned and then blown by the shockwave.

>Although the Soviet authorities wished the prosecutions to take place, the United States objected after the reports of the investigating US microbiologists.
Movies in which the good guys are actually evil pieces of shit

20 million Jews were killed exactly like in that webm, fuck, it makes me want to kill white bois and rape white women and inseminate their wombs with my black seed.

Japan was already defeated. The only details anyone was quibbling over were the terms of surrender. Japan was holding out for a better deal with the soviets, whereas if the US had simply guaranteed that the emperor system would remain, Japan likely would have surrendered at roughly the same time.

praise kek hang all the niggers and kikes my brothers!

the holoHOAX never happened and hitler did nothing wrong but by God and KEK almighty, it really should have happened :D

always wondered what those parallel smoke/dust trails were

Fuck all of you for laughing at this. My grandma was only 6 years old and those fucking Nazi bastards killed her the same way

right you're flash boiled thats what I thought why didn't you just that thats clearly what I was asking instead of obfuscating with this 'blown away' pseudo jargon whatever happens after you've been turned into steam doesn't matter, you're already dead

Shockwave. The extreme light / electromagnetic radiation can set you on fire, but it is the forceful wind from the shockwave that will destroy you, long before you ever have a chance to burn to death (unless you are sheltered from it, in which case you will probably die from the burns and gamma radiation)

Also debris and shit will go flying outwards with wind like shrapnel, and that can kill you even if you have shelter. Then there is a big firestorm that will burn down all the remaining structures if you manage to survive inside a building that hasn't collapsed on you

If we had left an Emperor in power we would never have been allies and Japan would probably be like North Korea, a shitty isolationist enclave that brainwashes it's populace to keep them from learning of the liberating freedom of capitalism

In the end the bombs were a good thing for Japan no matter how hard that is to believe. A hard lesson that they learned well.

First time I've legitimately laughed at some dumb shit like this. Why is this type of shitposting even popular

Why is this movie trying to portray anyonr but jews as a victim?
Not a single mention of the 80 billion tons of soap in this webm.

FROM MY POINT OF VIEW IT'S THE JEWLINGS THAT ARE EVIL!

They are released minutes/seconds before the explosion to measure various things.

Sometimes they are all of the same make up, sometimes they have different chemical setup so you can get small details down.

Japan still has an emperor.

Yeah and England still has a Queen.

haha wtf england do they have knights and dragons too??

> renegade vs. paragon

WTF I hate nazis now

The horror.

>right that's what I thought you idiot, it only kills you by vaporizing you
Not that user, but you're a moron and that's not even what he said. It kills you in different ways depending on your proximity to the blast. You are only vaporized if you are close to / inside the fireball. Otherwise it kills you with the concussive force of the blast wave, but before the blast wave hits, you will be set on fire from the extreme light and heat (assuming you have a clear line of sight to the explosion) that comes out of the explosion at the speed of light

And? The point is that we didn't dismantle the emperor system.

gravity. the most apathetic nazi collaborator of all.