- The House Guest (2017) ... Alice Green
Show all 12 episodes
2017/II Freak Show
Blah Blah Blah
2017 The Crash

Too much money on the sheik circuit

Because she doesn't SHAVE

Theyre not working on much midget related stufff

She's too small! She only tries for adult roles now but no one takes her seriously as one!

Hollywood discriminates against petite blonds who have nice butts

you just KNOW

Just Like Beauty was announced in with ASR being cast in 2014 but nothing more was mentioned until 2016 when they attached a new director and didn't mention ASR at all, only saying it will be shot in Europe with an international cast
Mercy Street got cancelled because it was garbage
The Crash was basically a television movie. released straight to VoD and limited theatre release. She had about 5 minutes in the film
Freak Show premiered in the kids section of the Berlin Film Festival and no one liked it. Sounds like she has a small role in it.

She's the lead in Down a Dark Hall, though. Might be cool.

I don't know why she has so many pics with charlize and I don't care

moar

they did a movie together

w-why?

I want to see Charlize bully her

You were issued a warning for posting .

All images of actresses should be accompanied by relevant discussion. No avatars.

Your warning was issued on May 5th, 2017. The name you were posting with was Anonymous. In addition to heeding this warning, please review the rules and FAQ.

Now that you have seen this message, you should be able to post again. Click here to return.

it's very important that smol girls get bullied

Why?

to make sure they always know their place whenever they are around superior height girls

>smol
wot? also i wonder If normal size actresses use ASR as a butt rest after a hard day of filming

>wot?
smol is a literal shortcut of small , commonly used to describe cute but vertically challenged girls

too busy sitting on my face

>literal
i don't think you know what that word means

she can work that plump ass on my dick

is she the queen of the braps?

it is used in a literal sense, because the word small itself has been shortened, a short-cut so to speak

tfw all the brap posts over the years gave me some sort of bodydysmorphia and now I think her ass is small when 3 years back I thought it was huge

i still don't even know if large butts even produce louder farts that normal or small butts

they obviously do

bigger butt ->bigger clench -> longer and harsher sound

I'd give her some work, if you catch my drift

damn

What did he mean by this? Why do people always have to beat around the bush?

mfw i made that pic like 5 years ago

Her fucking ass bro

no you didn't

i'm pretty sure i did, i think it was after people commented on the various reaction faces of the people standing behind her

my my my.... she's grown into quite the little braphog now hasn't she?