Does America's ignorance of association football and the fact that Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi are utterly...

Does America's ignorance of association football and the fact that Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi are utterly unknown literally whos here really offend non-Americans?
youtube.com/watch?v=SwiZTPLxhls

Attached: amerifat.png (1000x1000, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uZmxZThb084
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

everything even remotely related to america offends non-americans, even if it's a good thing

no, that's not true. we find americans shooting each other to be hilarious and commendable

yeah, i deeply care about 90 IQ mutts think

I cant name a single boreball or apecollide fathlete. And niggerhop doesnt count because it's Canadian in origin.

>leaf replies to my post
truly the worst feel

Attached: 771490-puke_large.jpg (300x300, 23K)

They can't stand the fact that we don't give a shit about their culture and that we can exist with our own reality in America. Also that black girl is a qt

Divegrass could pull in the entire American market if you'd stop flopping on the fucking grass like little fucking pansies.

>we don't give a shit about their culture
That's because you have no culture, la calamidad

>that comment section
holy shit that butthurt and most of them are from cunts that aren't that good at soccer

It’s adorable that you think we care.

That probably sounded a lot more clever in your head, didnt it?

>you
kys

Yes, I'm shaking with a complex mixture of anger and fear everytime I see an American flag. My mind is on the USA 24/7.

>yurocucks

Seriously tho guys what's happening on Sup Forums . There always used to be some memes about america like shart in the mart and >be american > get shot but now the catalog is full of threads shitting on america in every aspect they can. Like when the Miami bridge fell, there were 10 threads about it

>niggers and fags
hmm...

Attached: 1438456379081.gif (890x890, 137K)

Sup Forums got in their heads real bad

but they hate Sup Forums. Their anti american sentiments are an awful mix of Sup Forums (race purity and smug pride in European culture) and leftist subreddits

I'm sure they care as much as they care about baseball.

las creaturas...

I’ve catfished a girl using Ronaldo’s pol ca for over a year. Not proud of it.

No. we don't know any of your sportsmen either...

It wasn't supposed to be clever, it's just a simple statement of truth, you fat fucking amerilard.

Americans online have become insufferable lately, it's somehow connected to the Trump presidency. I'm saying this as an Ameriboo who has lived in the US before and actually really enjoyed it. Some of you guys were literally cheering for more terrorist attacks to happen in Europe after both Macron's and Merkel's re-election. Stuff like this makes people lash out in a kneejerk way like mutt memes.

The problem is Sup Forums is an English board so you see more retarded Americans because retards in other countries can't speak English well enough

It's a backlash to the American "you are doomed, Europe" and "whiter than you, Muhamad" posts in the aftermath of the refugee crisis in 2015.

The sheer ignorance and complete lack of self-reflection with which Americans tried to mock Europe, a 90%+ white continent, while themselves living in a less than 60% white country, backfired and produced an environment that just had to lead to the escalation of the >le 56% face and Amerimutt memes eventually.

Basically, you made fun of us for getting a little stain on our white shirt and in turn we pointed out the fact that you're already standing half in the mud.

America is currently 77% white

haha America fatty

It’s a lot of coke.

I'm afraid that is just not true, my friend

You have sadly long passed that point.

Attached: white population in the US.jpg (310x1861, 396K)

Wow do you have downs

lol, you can't be this delusional.

He's right unless you live in a shithole

>ignorance of association football
didn't really look like that in 2010 or 2014

>caring what folks on an anonymous Nepalese thangka painting forum think

i mean you plan a construction time of three years for a bloody pedestrian bridge and then kill half a dozen after two years. it's kinda funny if you put it in that perspective

for me, it's Christiano Jackson

Like California.

hello guys, anyone here wants to play fifaball with me?

>market
This is what's wrong with American sports.

Hmmmm

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2018-03-24-15-50-30.png (1065x477, 99K)

Baseball (and Basketball) are the only two American sports with any following outside the USA. Handegg is the bigger international laughing stock/collection of literally whos.

Attached: USA.jpg (1024x1024, 108K)

I'm European and I cheer whenever terror attacks happen in Europe

Me too. Unfortunately a couple slaps in the face won't wake someone in a coma.

you won't know it until you try it

>Estos fotos

Dios mios... las creaturas...

>every person in this video is a soyboy/feminist dyke
Thanks for bein honest an admitting that this is what the average burger looks like

This is why Thierry Henry came to play in New York. Literally fucking New York City, he could go eat in the fanciest places and nobody knew who he was. He figured everyone assumed he was a rap artist in these places. In Europe he would get stopped 10 times in one block. In fucking Manhattan he would get stopped once in 10 blocks.

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA STOP GETTING IN MY HEAD!!!!!!! STOP!!!! FUCK.. I CANT STAND THIS COUNTRY. IT PISSES ME OFF SO MUCH!!!!!!

>sports don't need to make money anywhere else
>watching grown men kick balls around isn't for entertainment

I'd insult whatever shithole country you're from but I can't be bothered to look up what flag that is

CHI

Attached: 1514364364548.png (1400x1400, 1.08M)

>denmark
>shithole
It's like burgers are proud of being dumb.

reminder that if you weren't born and raised in one of the original thirteen colonies you are not an American citizen and you never will be.

If you weren’t born and raised in New England, the Midwest corn belt, or the Pacific Northwest you aren’t white.

Yeah the problem is that this is literally still retarded race autism that shouldn't be posted outside of Sup Forums
kys faggot

>corn belt
you're also probably retarded but at least you are white
praise KEK brother

> tfw you have to share your board with amerimutts
truly disgusting

>messi is a literally who
nice

why do you not like americans?

Nah crticism of shitskins should be the only thing people talk about until they fuck off

sup

this. amerishooting is the best sport

Don't think Valtteri Bottas is American m8

Ignorance = strength

Honestly, if I had my way I would much rather everyone else around the world hate us than love us, because at least they'll stay away if they hate us. But, unsurprisingly, as it stands the vast majority of non-Americans who give enough fucks about this country to even have an opinion on it seem to favor the not insignificant subsection of our population that hates America, a la what our media bellows out into the world for all Anglophones to hear. Only in America could some of the nicest people you've ever met, albeit not that worldy, be derided by the media for so long and at such an intensity that the country in question is simultaneously known for and hated because of said population, and the very same population that HATES the country is loved by the people taking in said media.

If I go to Europe and speak without covering up my accent I'll mostly likely get called cowboy at least once or twice. That IS my culture, but you know what else is also my culture? The fact that one of my ancestors owned 300 slaves. The fact that half a dozen of my ancestors fought for the south in the civil war. I am simultaneously a representative of one of the most recognizable cultural icons on the entire planet, as well as one of the most morally shamed populations in the western world. My ancestors are used simultaneously to promote radical individualism as well as global mass immigration, yet here I am, a dying breed in the very same country that hates me.

youtube.com/watch?v=uZmxZThb084

protip: less than half of those you think that care about you guys as much as you care about those whom you wish they cared, care about you, and the few who care, care half as much as you think they care.

almonds=activated

The yurps are showcasing their napoleon complex again...
It's all so tiresome.

>Hey guys, American here. We really don't care about soccer! thread #1989383

>the comment section of these videos

Yuros are literally seething that their sport isn't popular here. It's really pathetic. They really think soccer is the only sport that matters how sad

all of the memes and insults are correct, though. america has a LOT of imperfections, millions of idiots, a lack of culture, and so on. it's all true. all of it. and it's magnified by our mass media. life on the urban east coast is a shit show.

and the sad part is we're the ones keeping the lid on the boiling cauldron of humanity's evils.