and this pic related is most definitely indeedly /Kino/-kun

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LX6_ZAYX5NE
youtube.com/watch?v=-qB3El5K_Pk
youtube.com/watch?v=BmGffBDGmcA
youtube.com/watch?v=KgmoMO66uPg
youtube.com/watch?v=fS9f6_i6v3Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Looks very familiar, wonder if she's been ____ yet.

thats poppy

fucking trash

youtu.be/LX6_ZAYX5NE

A R T

R

T

>another shit kinotard thread

It's embarrassing to be a kinotard at this point. Everyone just laughs at you and shit up your threads.

Looks like a local single girl from my area who keeps trying to get my attention

youtube.com/watch?v=-qB3El5K_Pk

way too forced to be kino

>poppy is obscure now
Boxxy is my waifu!!!

bitch i'll force my cock in your cuntrag

and 80% of the people that watched that don't understand it, most likely including you, so that's 10+ points added to the kino-meter so Fuck, You.

Actual webkino:
youtube.com/watch?v=BmGffBDGmcA

>and 80% of the people that watched that don't understand it
it's not hard to understand

it's pretty obvious a satire criticism of consumerism but as I said it's way too forced and obvious. that's the problem. not that it's difficult to understand but it's too on the nose and apparent. it's also not new or unique, banksy has been doing the same for years. I like 1 of her songs tho

When will her sextape leak? Do you think she takes black cock?

ha..ahahahah you actually think it's about consumerism. yeah maybe one tiny aspect of it. but hey it's forced and obvious! whatever bro stay bluepilled

>36min

it is actually.

apparently you don't understand consumerism or the culture surrounding it? if you truly understood it, then you would see the real irony of commodities whose brand is anti-consumerism

stay bluepilled tho pleb

as i said, a very small portion of it. it's mostly about how every pop star falls into what ever cult evil that surrounds the music industry. she's under MK ultra, she has all the indicators you know what fuck you you don't know anything about this shit so just fuck off, fuck off everyone actually, Fuck all of you.

>generic ARG with a tired premise that's been done several times before

P R E TE N T I O U S

P

R

E

T

E

N

T

I

O

U

S

>36 minutes

Amateurs.

youtube.com/watch?v=KgmoMO66uPg

>as i said, a very small portion of it. it's mostly about how every pop star falls into what ever cult evil that surrounds the music industry
yes thats consumerism my dude. glad we agree

>implying Poppy's whole youtube channel is not Kino and her music videos aren't either

youtube.com/watch?v=fS9f6_i6v3Q