Guardians of the Quip

Revolves around key quips not key plot points.

Bravo.

Justice League will have more quips so your point?

The reason you don't like humor is because you're a joyless shit bag who spends all day alone posting on website that you actually hate.

Nope even the Avengers and Iron Man had less quips. fucking hell it had more quips than Deadpool.
Drax the destroyer more like Drax the quiper

>does it come in black
>all those pushups
>magic pencil
Nolan's Batman even had quips but not to this degree.

>did your husband buy it for you
Spiderman had quips but not to this degree.

Like I said. the reason you don't like humor is because you're a joyless shit bag who spends all day alone posting on website that you actually hate

Hi Disney

Joyless cunt bag. LOL

Jesus christ your a dumb fuck

>list quips in decent movies
I enjoyed the humor
but the movie shouldn't be built around the jokes. like GotG

Easily amused redditor LOL

DONT MAKE FUN OF MY DISNEY MOVIES FOR CHINESE SLAVE LABOR!!!!!!

Joyless cunt bag.

What did Reddit Raccoon do in this movie?

DUDE WAS THIS MOVIE KINO?

What do you know, Americans ruined the conversation again.

everything

I like the quips

Why can't we have a serious discussion about a toy commercial made for children and illiterate Chinese slave labor ?

You sound like a mentally ill retard who lives at home with his mom.

> muh Chinese
no1 gives a fuck you. These are great. Kids and teenagers have a whole fucking cinematic universe of capeshit to grow up with and then re-watch forever. And that is nice to have since they will have fuck all else in terms of job prospects or affordable housing

>Guardians of the Quip
reddit btfo yet again! kekzorps XD
end yourself

> oppressive force

This thing is going to be embarrassingly outdated in a few years. That's what weak writing and pandering does. I think the backlash on here is because everyone worships them even though they're not good. Whatever happened to jokes with a proper setup and payoff...

> setup and payoff
Fuck off RedditorMediaLetterer

squished muh walkman!

yup nobody will rewatch it to hear the quips again

unless the movie was actually comfy and entertaining but nope its shit and predictable

Hey, go back to bed, this is a school night, kid

> night

it's 6:45 am

There's nothing inherently wrong with quips.
The problem is when every character becomes a smarmy jokemaster because they're easier to write jokes for.

But all of those came out when you were a kid so they're okay to you because nostalgia

I want to cuddle with nebula and make her smile.

This is the 15th movie of the series.

>that wink
>those scenes of badassery
>bedroom eyes throughout
>that 'tude

Rocket is even hotter in the sequel, unf!

DUDE I HAVE GIANT SHITS L M A O

It'd be Star Wars without the quips. They deliberately made it a screwball comedy to set it apart from their other highly successful, highly entertaining, highly profitable space opera franchise. Also this space opera is part of a shared universe of another highly successful, highly entertaining, highly profitable franchise. I think they'll be fine.

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 is a perfect example of the decay of modern entertainment. A perfect paradigm of the vapid pop trash our youth is being conditioned to like.

It's not a coincidence that the "comic relief" characters are explicitly retarded: the audience is meant to relate to them.

At least the original Star Wars had a heart, an archetypally powerful message —the Hero’s Journey—, artistry behind its script/cinematography/soundtrack… but this DisneyMarvel garbage is just getting utterly brainless. Getting us one step closer to Idiocracy.

LE REDDIT LAUGH

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

it's as if drax is the one who makes the *inhales* posts

exactly it was just made to show the quips and give a quick laugh.

Ego was way too rushed it's basically Luke and Darth Vader levels of story but they fucked it up all so they could add in quips

GotG
>"Dance off bro, me and you!" *twerks*
>"You said it yourself, we're the Guardians of the Memes, bitch!" *CIA pose*

GotG Vol 2
>"You sqwussh'd my walkman bro! :

Yeah it was pretty bad

M. Eisner

I dont care if THEY are okay
I wanted a good movie so what if they do or do not make money wtf do i care desu

t.TASERFACE

ass

You mad Gunn?

You sound like you're trying to be cynical. Sure some of the jokes were cringy but it was alright. The cringiest was probably the
>he said welcome to the frickin guardians of the Galaxy
>only he didn't say frickin
Such a Disney thing to do it hurts