>>82407076

no

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cCCE2aSmxUk
youtube.com/watch?v=WXm5bsQqbZY
youtu.be/G_xnYVxTaTQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I was so happy to see that fat turkroach get spanked by Dinesh.

No, because conservatives have nothing.

Watch the debate. Dinesh outright denies the political realignment of the 60's. Does not go on the record when asked unbiasedly if he's against politics.

And then he repeats the Obamacare Deficit/debt misdirection after Cenk calls him out on it several times.

I like Cenk, and criticize him a lot for his abrasive style. But look past that and look at the substance of the debate.

DINESH HAD NOTHING.

against money in politics*

Just because CENK screamed more during the debate, doesnt mean his arguments were better family.

Dinesh ripped him a new one, and notice how he even gets many dislikes on his own channel for this shit dabet he pulled of.

cenk ananı sikem

Can you please explain to me exactly how Dinesh won?

I've explained why I think Cenk won. Because Dinesh is ignorant of the 60's political realignment and due to that tries to paint the modern day Democrats as the racist party.

Dinesh also espouses the Obama Deficit/Debt misdirection. A tactic Cenk directly calls him out on several time and he again falls back to.

Ignore the screaming and whatnot. Your criticism there is valid. What specifically makes you think Dinesh won the battle of ideas?

>cenk ananı sikem
what did he mean by this??

Indian here.

We are so underrated here on this website. Someone should create an appreciation thread for us.

The debate was shit family. Cenk just avoided all the tough questions and screamed "muh feelings", "racism", and other liberal nonsense.

You literally got 0 valuable information from CENK during this debate. At least Dinesh provided some interesting stories and facts.

Less than 1% of the "southern democrats" switched to republican. That's a meme that has to end.

Most of the old democrats were open clan members, like Hillary's mentor Mr. Byrd.

You both cede that Cenk won the debate. Thank you.

I'll remind you that Nixons own people admitted to the Southern Strategy.

he had his turkroaches in the publicum, he even bragged about it in start of the debate.

I was there. It was bad. Nothing but ad-hominem insults directed toward Dinesh. the entire audience was also mostly young Turk fags.

The problem with guys like Dinesh D'Souza is they actually try to use logic on people like Cenk. Cenk is such an elementary thinker that nuance bounces off of him like rubber.

Any amateur intellectual can see that Dinesh destroyed Cenk, but retards hear Cenk's insults and meaningless buzzwords and think he was the victor.

Dinesh had two rows of people reserved in the front for his own people.

He had to reserve them, because TYT's audience members got their organically.

Dinesh had nothing, and neither do you.

fuck u mom cenk

This is how you take it to Cenk in a debate. Learn from the master.

youtube.com/watch?v=cCCE2aSmxUk

>but retards hear Cenk's insults and meaningless buzzwords and think he was the victor.
you mean like this guy ???

Why would I give a damn what a convicted felon has to say about anything?

yeah, I just watched this in another thread which lead me to the OP video in first place.

Jared is just fucking based.

>3 pakis debating the future of America

wow so progressive, I like the neocon paki he is so based and definitely on our side :)

Oh god, I need to watch this when I have time.

I can only imagine how badly Jared destroyed Cenk.

>tell friend to donate money to another friends campaign ($10 000)
big
fucking
deal

what about bill clinton taking $750 000 for 20 minute speaches

>misrepresent his crime
>s-s-see it's totally like this other unrelated thing!

Again, no fucks were given about convicted felon dinesh d'souza. Outside of insignificant circlejerks like this I mean.

also, nice ad hominem. and Cenk pulled that one of too when he couldnt answer questions during the debate

Did Cenk read those comments?? Maybe he should consider blocking comments no his future videos.

You'll notice the only thing anyone in this thread against Cenk is talking about are "Ad Hominems" and what have you.

Not a single person has tried to defend or explain Dinesh's performance in the debate. There was a lot of substance if you actually watch it and don't just troll about Cenks demeanor.

Do you know why this is? Because Cenk MAULED them. The only thing left is to cry "stop hitting me"

Dinesh was asked straight "Are you for getting money out of politics" and did not give a straight answer. Dinesh repeated a false Obama Deficit/Debt misdirection to blame Obama for Bush's mistakes. And Blames the Demcorats for being the racist party, completely ignoring the civil rights movement, southern strategy, and political realignment of the parties.

Dinesh, a convicted felon, brought nothing to this discussion and was mocked for it.

>ad hom!

The battlecry of those who don't like the truth. If you commit an egregious political crime and are convicted for it then don't be surprised when no one except edgy teenagers takes you seriously on political matters.

This.

>Commit political fraud
>Think you're in a position to "educate" people about ethics in politics
>Hurr durr Dinesh won!

Yeah no he didn't. Dinesh got spanked badly. Sometimes Cenk screams over people and misses their good points like when he debated Ann Coulter, but this was definitely not one of those times AT ALL. Hate Cenk all you want, that doesn't make Dinesh right.

Cenk doesn't argue points.

He just replies like his imaginary audience is in full agreement with him and all he says is shit like "can you believe this guy" all day.

like those 2 guys?? They dont care about Dinesh points, they just care about the fact he got prosecuted for a crime.

You mean points like that Dinesh literally went to prison for funding crimes, then thinks he's in a position to talk about the ethics of campaign funding? You mean points like that?

Uygur and D'Souza are both terrible debaters.

Point out ANY points that Dinesh had. He had nothing but hypocrisy. Period. You don't get to murder someone, then ignore the fact you went to prison for 20 years and preach to other people how it's bad they support murder, then claim you were just misunderstood. Dinesh is a stupid street-shitter hypocrite.

They really are.

>make 1 mistake
>get invalidated for the rest of your life by liberals
>all opinions get invalidated too

wew lad, thats some hardcore progressiveness right there

He can talk about it since he probably spent a lot of time learning about it from his mistake.
A deflection is no argument. You prove nothing but your own lack of knowledge.

dudes why are you spamming this stupid shit all over pol?

>Make 1 mistake
>Literally go to prison for dishonestly handling the VERY FUCKING SUBJECT YOU ARE IN A DEBATE ABOUT
Holy shit POO IN FUCKING LOO.

But that's not what happened, is it? I could understand if he was preaching about the dangers of campaigning fraud and admitting he fucked up. He isn't. He's being a raging hypocrite and claiming he did nothing wrong, then lying about the topic.

You get one too, poo in loo.

he talked about what motivated him to move to america.
he talked about why he portrayed obama as an angry black (which was brought up as ad hominem by turkroach).
he talked about his predictions comming true which he made back in 2012 about obama presidency.

he talked about national debt and deficit, and showed turkroach ignorance (since turkroach doesnt differentiate those 2)

he had many witty anecdotes, like the one about the ladder and the rope.

I learned much from Dinesh in this video. The only ting I've leared from Cenk is that he is ignorant and stupid.

Christ Cenk give it a rest, quit being so assmad and stop making Ana post with you it's embarrassing

>"Conservatives have nothing"

>Cenk literally commits Tu Quoque Fallacy by bringing up Dinesh's past as if that has anything at all to do with Dinesh's criticisms against Hillary.
>The two offenses are in no way comparable and Dinesh is not running for public office.

>Cenk trots out the southern strategy as if it is proof positive that "Le racists in the party switch sides" while glossing over the fact that the districts in the poor south that were mostly white but had a black community remained loyal to the democratic party until the 90s.

>Completely neglects to mention that Jimmy Carter disseminated pictures of his political opponent hanging around black people in an attempt to smear him

This is coming from a black man btw. Liberal bully tactics like the kind Cenk are using here will only serve to push ppl away from progressivism in coming years. It sure as fuck did that with me

youtube.com/watch?v=WXm5bsQqbZY

>american politics debate
>entirely sand niggers and poo in loos

what the fuck america?

Cenk bringing up Dinesh going to jail was fair, but he used it as a shield so he wouldn't have to engage Dinesh's ideas.

Truth is truth regardless of the speaker.

> Liberal bully tactics like the kind Cenk are using here will only serve to push ppl away from progressivism in coming years. It sure as fuck did that with me

Yes that's true.

The only reason you are pushed away is because of someones demeanor. Identity politics in other words.

I am highly critical of the way Cenk speaks to Conservatives, but also to his credit he does give them a chance to get their points out usually.

But look past any interaction you've ever had with any supporter of any ideology.

It's not like Democrats or progressives are now or always have been bastions of truth and virtue.

But why are we making political decisions based on the presentation of an arguement rather than the arguement itself?

I can find conservative bully tactics everywhere. Why do the liberal ones so incite you? is it because you agree with that point of view but don't want to associate with people you find distasteful?

Morrakiu doing a t-spring sale

>he talked about what motivated him to move to america.
Literally who cares?

>he talked about why he portrayed obama as an angry black
Again, so what? This is a stupid issue anyway. Oh goodness someone might have said something racist!

>he talked about national debt and deficit, and showed turkroach ignorance
No, Dinesh handily got his ass handed to him repeatedly on this issue. How could you watch the video and get this this wrong?

>he had many witty anecdotes
Who gives a shit? Those aren't arguments. Your entire post is "He said shit that was amusing" - nobody cares - or blatantly claiming the opposite of what happened. What a faggot. We didn't wreck the Balkans nearly enough. Why do so many shitposters come from the Balkans?

well, if you send a white male to debate a brown guy you would loose in start.

isnt diversity of culture the problem? not diveristy of race
ofcourse if you have a different race, chances are you have a different culture too

You are obviously a TYT fan and there is nothing in the world that could be said do convince you that Cenk is wrong.

>I can find conservative bully tactics everywhere. Why do the liberal ones so incite you? is it because you agree with that point of view but don't want to associate with people you find distasteful?

>why would i point out bad things on my side

you dumb cuck

>buffalo
don't insult the great majestic buffalo of northern america by confusing them with turkroaches.

it is more like a wild boar. vicious and quick to anger.

Oh I forget. There is also the fact that Congress, not the president, controls budget. Cenk said that the Young Turks were fair in their coverage, so I'm sure Cenk would mention Newt Gringrichs Contract with America which had a massive role in reducing entitlement spending in the 90s. But wait... He didn't...

In the defense of this video D'Souza can't debate either, all he has is dumb metaphors.

>continued adhoms against Dinesh instead of actually acknowledging his arguments

Not really. Cenk and the others' ultra-liberal views on race and feminism for example disgust me. But this "I'm a retarded republicunt, therefore anyone else who is is right" mentality needs weeded out with eugenics. Bomb the Balkans again.

> young turks

It's not an ad hom just because you keep repeating it, moron. When someone is convicted of a crime, lies about it, pretends they were innocent of the crime, then tries to pontificate about that thing, guess what? They lose credibility? Wow what a fucking concept! I realize a republican couldn't possibly grasp why blatant corruption would discredit someone, but please, just for a second pretend you're one of the little people with a conscience and not a raging, blithering sociopath.

>actually acknowledging his arguments
He didn't fucking have any. He was literally wrong about EVERYTHING he fucking said. EVERYTHING.

Yeah, but only the croat/serb areas?? Leave the muslims alone again and let them inherit it??

it's not just their demeanor, it's that it defines their approach to problem solving as well.

they don't see a problem and search for a solution. they have pre-designed solutions that must be forced to fit the problem.

they start off with the square peg, and they espouse the square peg is the proper peg above all others. then they come upon a round hole and they are hell bent and sticking with the square peg because they built themselves around the peg.

it's not an uncommon problem in politics, but the left is getting to a level of coerciveness where they're willing to hammer that peg into any hole regardless of the damage it causes.

POO

he's probably a distant cousin of yours, oh yeah right, you're germanic
kek

>we making political decisions based on the presentation of an arguement rather than the arguement itself?

Both progressive behavior and Progressive arguments suck. I clearly laid out two refutations in the comment you're replying to

>He does give them a chance to get their points out

LOL Are you delusional mate? He constantly interrupts, speaks over people and completely mischaracterizes their positions and statements.

>I can find conservative bully tactics everywhere.

And again, this is a Tu Quoque fallacy. The exact same fallacy Cenk committed in the debate.

>Why do the liberal ones so incite you?

Because they do so with the tacit support of the media at large. Sure you can point to the few conservative outlets like Fox, Breitbart, etc. But liberal acts of violence, aggression, intimidation are obfuscated by MOST outlets.

> Every Republican president from Lincoln to 1965 was actually a Democrat

> Every Democrat president until 1965 was actually a Republican

Liberals actually believe this.

>he's probably a distant cousin of yours, oh yeah right, you're germanic
he is my distant inbred cousin if anything. luckily we croats stopped inbreeding a long time ago when we switched to christianity

You're a racist piece of shit. So, your opinion doesn't matter. You let your emotions cloud your view of reality. It's really sad and pathetic how sad and pathetic you are.

>why blatant corruption would discredit someone
so you're saying hillary isn't credible?

Liberals are sooo fucking painful to watch. OMG!!!! They try to act like its a WWE wrestling match. Poo In the Loo Vs Turkroach

>So, your opinion doesn't matter.
welcome, newfriend, being racist doesn't make you wrong. crying racist doesn't mean you win the argument.

now plz tell your brothers to get out of my apartment, roaches are kinda gross desu.

>is it because you agree with that point of view but don't want to associate with people you find distasteful?

One of the differences between you and I is that I don't launch into full on apologia for people who share my perspective when they go off the rails and behave like mental children; much like you are doing now.

also, look at his forehead. clear sign of inbreeding. I'm just bamboozled how this buffoon became famous in US.

lol, did you just accuse him of racism because he posted turkroach memes on pol?? I guess this is your first day on /pol

>tfw we are breaking the conditioning

>denies the political realignment of the 60's

you had one job cjyenk

>The Republican party of today is the Republican party of Lincolns time
>political shifts never happened
>policy differences don't matter, only party labels

It's painful to know that people out there actually believe this. Are these the kids that slept through history classes?

Whichever areas you fucking shitposters come from. It seems like mostly Croatia and Serbia. Bomb the fuck out of them. Let's get Canada and Australia while we're at it. You faggots are literally like third place after them for shitposts on this board.

Yes. Unfathomable that someone wouldn't be a low-IQ inbred, huh? It must just blow your fucking mind.

>A man who has no interest in running for office going over the campaign funding limit by a few grand is comparable to a woman who is running for president receiving millions from Saudi Arabia.

>This man going a few grand over campaign funding limits is comparable to the former Secretary of State grossly mishandling SAP level intel and exposing the US to cyber attacks from abroad

WEW
E
WEW LAD

>Croats/Serbs
>shitposting

pick one

and Bosnia is basically a rareflag by now

>I was a republican when I was younger... then I found out how the world really works

lol, this... forgot about this.

he probably meant.. "then I found out that I can get paid spreading bullshit over the internet"

>Not a single person has tried to defend or explain Dinesh's performance in the debate.

You're either fucking retarded or you haven't read the thread. That said, read the fucking thread retard.

>Yes. Unfathomable that someone wouldn't be a low-IQ inbred, huh? It must just blow your fucking mind.
but you're saying dinesh's arguments are invalid because of the same reasons he's saying hillary isn't credible. if charles manson said "hillary clinton shouldn't be president because she's a whole lot like me", it'd be a completely credible reason. a terrible person can credibly point out that someone else is equally terrible.

It's ad hominem and you clearly don't understand the the fallacy (and when it isn't) at the most basic level.

The Turk is so fucking retarded.

It means "I fuck your mom Cenk"
Cenk = Cenk
Anani = my mom
Sikem = I fuck

A relative attends the immigrant class he had to teach english to as part of his punishment, he redpilled the entire class even though theyre all immigrants (and some were illegal too)

Yes, if culture correlates with race it compounds. But usually, even slight differentiation of identity will imply a social cost. If you look at the literature on race relation, a lot of it is about de-escalating conflicts (well, that's what it USED to be about but various race based activism put an end to that), which indicates that the potential for said conflict is huge.

There was no realignment. That's bogus. When did everyone in the country decide to go into the voting booth and vote opposite their party? The viewpoints of both parties still align with the men a couple hundred years ago. Liberals introduced Jim Crowe laws and FDR had Japanese internment camps. It's all a bullshit fabrication because liberals like to think they fought to freeing blacks, when it's Republicans who believed all men should be free. What you don't realize is today they still basically keep blacks in enslavement.

It sure is summer here

OC
> OC
OC
> OC
OC
> OC
OC

youtu.be/G_xnYVxTaTQ

Berate if bad, shill if good

This debate was the biggest waste of time.

They're both retarded.

Even the moderator in that debate is a shitskin

welcome to white Amerca

>two shitskins
>pretend they know america

both theese guys are faggot hacks but cenk got owned and reached full red lobster transformation.