>Riker
>The ultimate galactic pussy smasher
>Alien women want to rape him because of his extreme virility
>Could have any woman he wants
>Marries aged Troi
For what purpose?

He was in it for the long haul - he just wanted to rub it in Worf's face

>>Marries aged Troi

who ever said it wasn't an open relationship?

why didn't they take a real telepath betazoid on the ship instead of "I feel that he's angry" empath Troi?

because that nullifies a lot of the plot devices. Like when that one guy had a romulan grandfather and Troi sensed he was hiding something, but couldn't tell exactly what.

because betazoid are a walking menace

other than Troi name another one that wasn't a deranged rapist or potential threat

was there any in-universe explanation though why doesn't section 31 (or whatever it's called) employ a gang of telepath spies? Maybe betazoids are just really snotty about using their skills for federation.

Also are they implying she was the only telepath on the entire ship?

No other Betazoids or Vulcans?

I agree

All telepaths should be wiped out, much like the Bajorans

remember that time riker canonically went to go masturbate in the holodeck for an entire episode?

this guy was a betazoid on the same ship, then he fucking killed himself because he picked up on some lingering memory of an event that happened.

betazoids are a liability

He already had the best so he went back to the rest.

No, no I don't.

wasn't it at the ending of the episode?

>the episode with this girl who everyone wants to fuck
>she kisses riker
>he walks out of her room and says "if anyone needs me ill be in holodeck three..."
>peaces out for the rest of the episode

watch it user its pretty funny. picard gets his bald head touched by her too

which bald head

was it at the prospect of someone lezzing out or something like that? Or in the episode where Picard rejected literally perfect alien pussy played by Famke Janssen?

;^)

ayo HOL UP

If Lwaxana is an empath / betazoid, how could she be so oblivious about Odo's feelings? Their relationship is completely one sided and Odo is uncomfortable 100% of the time. Shouldn't she easily be able to tell?

odo is a goopy man user

betazoids cand read ferengi because they have four lobes in their brain... who knows about goopy man brain?

she knows odo is a massive beta wanting to rape everything in sight pretending to not care.

>For what purpose?
Sorry OP, but you might me gay.

Odo is not a living being, is more like a thing

being empath doesn't stop you from being selfish/narcissistic

To the point of having empath on the ship instead of telepath - mind reading is much more intricate and dangerous, and reading and interpreting alien thoughts cannot be as reliable as feeling general emotions. Also some cultures can get rightfully hostile if someone's trying to read their minds

you're the gay here

most underrated trek waifu desu

remember that one episode in TNG where Lwaxana was horny (yeah, yeah, I know, which one)? at one point Riker and Deanna tell Picard how betazoid women's libido triples (or more) when they get older.

keep that in mind and you'll understand Riker made the right choice.

2, 1, 3.

>a really horny old woman
>Instead of just averagely horny young woman
hmmmmm

Because Troi is best girl.

thanks for ruining star trek tng for me. USE SPOILER TAGS NEXT TIME.

Why is femdom Kira so much better than every other Kira?

Just don't watch Nemesis, it's shit anyways

loosely implied that she was his first love

>Deanna had an intimately close relationship with Will Riker, occasionally referring to him as imzadi, a Betazoid word for "beloved". Before they served together on the Enterprise-D, Troi taught Riker how to read her thoughts when she telepathically projected them. They learned each other's abilities but couldn't say "goodbye" when they parted.

>During the time he spent on the planet, Thomas had remained deeply in love with Deanna Troi, his girlfriend at the time. Thomas had planned to meet Deanna on Risa the year of the transporter mishap, a fact upon which he had dwelt while stranded. In contrast, the Riker that beamed off-planet eight years prior was soon promoted and made his career a priority over their relationship, and never made the trip to Risa with Deanna.

>After Troi was assigned to the Enterprise-D in 2364, she was reunited with Riker. Although they informed Captain Picard that they already knew each other, neither Riker nor Troi initially revealed the intimate nature of their former relationship. Troi seemed fairly eager to be alone with Riker and, while at Deneb IV's mysterious Farpoint station, she suggested that they explore the passages below the station together, an idea that Riker refused. Before he later endangered his own life to investigate why a spaceborne entity believed to be a ship was attacking Deneb IV, Troi expressed, in an outburst of emotion, her extreme fear that Riker could be hurt. She soon managed to resume her former sense of calm, however, and returned to the Enterprise as Riker had ordered. (TNG: "Encounter at Farpoint")

who could resist a man that knows the ultimate form of martial arts?

kissing is for boys and girls you ((())) pos

well if you want to get technical Ezri used to be a boy

What makes you think they don't? Telepathic fields can be detected and measured by the computers though so it may be difficult to get away with

He doesn't look like a Betazoid to me

>chubby, jowly middle-aged man
>needs to grow a beard to give his face a shape
>wears increasingly huge shoulder pads to mask his growing paunch
>The ultimate galactic pussy smasher

She probably didn't care. Same with Picard, she must've known he just wanted her to leave

I think he was a mix of a betazoid and another ayylmao with a funny forehead.

>it's a Riker thread

I am not impressed by saltwater titties.

user, you have yet to experience the wonder of swingin' tiddies.

RIKER WITHOUT BEARD IS BETTER

>tfw you don't even have a reaction pic of riker in his prime

this man knows

How do trills work? Are they a second consciousness and take turns controlling the body or do go full Goa'uld and just take full control? From everything I remember it is the latter, yet it is an honour people fight for in their society to be a slug zombie.

>Pencil mustache + neckbeard combo

Wowie zowie

Forehead Mutations: the show. So stupid.

So fucking upset she didnt sign on for DS9 and we got Major MUH PROPHETS Kira instead. What couldve been user.

The consciousness of the host and the bug morph and they become one creature or some shit.

You dont look anything like him and your eyebrows are balding.

underrated

it's unnecessary, proximity to Riker triples a girl's libido anyway

fucking troi must suck, just imagine sex with her and she goes something like "I sense your urge to stick it in my pooper, I think you secretly hate women, let's talk about your mommy issues"

Not me

Obesity is an aphrodisiac in Gene's Perfect Vision.

But then, only ten years later...

The host's consciousness is dominant but they gain all of the memories of the previous hosts. This leads to them adopting new habits or interests and having their personality shaped by the previous hosts. The screening is partially to determine the value of the hosts consciousness. They need to have the force of will to maintain their sense of self after joining and not let their previous lives take over.

The idea is for the symbiote to be enriched by each new live's different experience. If they just keep being the same person doing the same shit, nothing changes. It's why they have a law that they can't maintain romantic relationships between lives.

>Greek women age like milk
>this is somehow a surprise to the user

*Turkish

she wants the white

alternate Kira is best Kira