I'm the backwards man, the backwards man, I can walk backwards as fast as you can

I'm the backwards man, the backwards man, I can walk backwards as fast as you can

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X0ozH_IXGRo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did you get a job?

tfw no disabled qt that you can ram it in her asshole as much as you want because she cant feel it

I'm going to have this in my head all fucking day now, fuck.

>I FOUND A TREASURE
>gets rip'd

classic

The fact she only wanted to suck dick makes her a keeper in my book.

I'm sure if you had the money you could get Proxy Paige for that for a price.

Daddy would you like some sausage?

Legitimately great movie. Destroys the idol of Hollywood movies by technically having all the typical plot devices but does them so minimalistically while swimming in irreverent human idiocy. And I could watch Rip Torn in anything.

daddy would you
some
sausages

The sad thing is I've only seen Rip Torn in this, The Man Who Fell To Earth and heard his voice in Hercules.

How about Men in Black?

movie unironically ahead of it's time

Watch the Larry Sanders show. also how have you not seen the first Men in Black movie?

I always forget that exists honestly.

Post Lara Flynn Boyle

no men in black 2 was shit.

Mike fitzgobbons son is a nuclear physicist, and my son can eat a CHICKEN BURRR--- *tosses sandwich*

You got it! You got the job buddy, telephone repair man!

no it wasn't it was standard for its time. everyone's just dumb now. adult swim used to be what mtv used to be. now literally everything is shit

This.

It was ahead of its time is that it blends in well with the level of mindnumbing garbage that is most entertainment today.

He's great in Dodgeball

>YOUR NEW EMPIRE?

youtube.com/watch?v=X0ozH_IXGRo

>It says number one son on the license plate, that's me I'm the number one son.

A classic in its own right