youtube.com/watch?v=UstRLODGkn0

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gGQ-2KwsasE
youtube.com/watch?v=4_pSp-8fM1I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

2014 Germany vs 2014 Barcelona

how badly would Germany get humiliated? I say 4-0

Fun stuff like this doesn't happen anymore.

I wonder how the best world teams would fare in the top leagues. I'm pretty sure that the Brazillian, German and Spanish squad could win any top league if they were a proper club (as in, practicing a lot).
Obviously, the way they actually play with little practice would be below any of the top teams in the top leagues.

that's why the world cup will become irrelevant, especially with FIFA adding 32 teams. I'm sure someone will beat Klose's record by scoring 5 on Azerbaijan eventually.

>Taffarel giving Barça two pity goals to not spoil the celebration
wew

>Romário, Ronaldo and Rivaldo
We never had those three playing in a WC together. What a shame.

Bayern in 2013 squad just shitted all over barcelona in the semi finals , I doubt it would of been much different with germany 2014 squad

I hope I live long enough to see the cup and qualifiers fully merged, so that the world cup is played over 4 years during international breaks, co-hosted by 20+ countries, and everyone qualifies for the "group stage"
>Group N3 kicks off next month, featuring exciting contests between argentina, albania, andorra, swaziland, st kitts & nevis, and half the islands in the south pacific.
>It should take about 6 months to resolve but the tension is high!

How can the WC become irrelevant? It's the time where the best from your country, what your country can produce, tries to win against other countries' talent. It tells which country currently has the best players in general.

that was fucking ceni lmao, and i'm são paulino

The more diluted the pool becomes the more it takes away from the competition. Look at Portugal winning the Euro coming in 3rd place in their group and to win the trophy they played Austria, Wales, Croatia, Poland, Hungary, France. It's a joke. The more shitty teams are invited the worse the tournament gets. You will see a bunch of anti-football bus parking, 5-4-1 formations and the team with the easiest path (not the best team) will win.

>tf

Fatnaldo gives me wood.

Barca in 2014 won the treble and poopied all over Bayern. Germany would get fucked up.

what an ugly mascot, now wonder we never use it

iktf

and it had to rain lmao

From that brazilian team rivaldo, ronaldo and romario palyed with Barça at one time
Ronaldo was still in inter that year

why not?

>rogerio ceni

this bit
>I'm sure someone will beat Klose's record by scoring 5 on Azerbaijan eventually.
is true though

But can they do this?
>pic related

Attached: FB_IMG_1521375297248.jpg (466x960, 23K)

>that sexy fatnaldo faint tap-in

Attached: Messi-angry.jpg (576x324, 62K)

rogerio ceni kkkkkkkk

Holy shit, now my sides are at the Oort Cloud.

That was 2015

>Messi

Attached: FB_IMG_1521375234688.jpg (480x362, 16K)

No Sprite, m8

Messi was playing through injury

I forgot to say that Pep was playing in this game

And Luis Enrique.

You now remember SC Internacional beat 2006 Barcelona featuring Ronaldinho, Deco, and XavIniesta

That year was unforgetable, we got btfo by sevilla in the supercup in monaco then we got elminiated by liverpool in round of 16, we lost the intercontinental cup in christimas and finally we lost the league in the last game

youtube.com/watch?v=gGQ-2KwsasE

because of Zagallos petulance

Yeah what happened to World XI?
youtube.com/watch?v=4_pSp-8fM1I

>Taffarel giving Barça two pity goals to not spoil the celebration
I wish Real did this with Milan in 2000 in our centenary friendly
But after we got Redondo from them they just murdered us 5-1 lmao

That was 2015 and it wasn't Jupp Heynckes Bayern it was Pep Guardiola Bayern which Pep ruined badly.

Most of the top teams have Spanish, German and Brazilian players though

You now remember a young Pato playing for that Internacional

Attached: pato-shoulder-juggling-o.gif (320x240, 2.43M)

>yfw it's all corporate and family friendly now

Attached: 1521669508789.jpg (1280x1183, 337K)

kino

hands!

god bless the ronaldo