Paris Jackson to make her big screen debut

>foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/05/03/paris-jackson-to-make-her-big-screen-debut.html

Will she have a long career in movies?

>foxnews

Find a real news source and I'll let you know.

how is she white?

movie about the illuminati?

yeah shes totally michaels biological daughter

Like what? Fake-news CNN?

MJ was a cuck

this is pretty well known

none of his kids are biologically his

She's pretty white for a black girl.

Michael was gay and an uncle tom and wanted white men to impregnate his wife.

She kinda looks like him tho

But his son has his skin disease?

She looks like she could be his if he was always the skin color he was when he died

literally who general?

>Like what? Fake-news CNN?
did he say you should source from CNN?

besides both CNN and fox are sucking trumps dick hard. not a big difference between the two

She looks like white trash.
A Ferrari ruined with bumper stickers, scratches, lead paint and kept parked in some L.A. hood.

she is not, she looks like LaToya Jackson.

rashida jones also looks non-african

Word. She was qt years ago when she attention whored via suicide attempt. She never had a chance.

Fucking tattoos, ruins a woman almost as completely as pregnancy.

who?

Blanket *might* be his (well all we really know he appears to be about 50% black).... the other 2 obviously are not. His other 2 children are white.

Michael had sad that they're all his biological children but lately the Jackson family said that's not the case.

Something was off about Michael's sexuality. Whether he was asexual, gay, or..... other. We don't really know. But I'd say it's very likely that he never wanted women for much more than basic companionship.

Also, I could see Mike having a very small nonfunctional penis. He was very small and effeminate for his family. The runt of the litter. I'd say the equipment probably matches the physique. Maybe he was impotent or sterile.

Amen to that.

I've always called them trashmarks. They tend to register to me like a large ugly birthmark....

Michael wasn't gay, he was probably just asexual.
With the shit he went through in his childhood, it wouldn't be shocking

nah he fucked kids bruh

The family that accessed Jackson also attempted to accused other celebrities

No, he didn't. He was never convicted of anything and most of the accusations come from people wanting money.

He was mentally unstable sure, but not an actual pedo.

>Calling fake news on something about celebs
pathetic

I read a bit of a biography written by his psychiatrist years ago. In it, he says MJ told the doctor that he fancies women, but he's also scared of them because they're not like boys. "They're not playful. They're always serious." That was his fascination with children as well - he never grew up after being forced into stardom, and when it got to be too much his mind made itself up that children were the only good people, people like him.

Both her parents were white?

He only wanted to be the little boy

Michael was a paragon of the black community and knew first hand how dangerous black people were (from his dad's abuse), so he allowed his wife to be inseminated with white semen from a sperm bank

Why?

Loved MJ, but the kid is scummy and useless.

She exudes poser qualities.

What a ridiculous dress.

Isn't a psychiatrist supposed to keep that information private? Fucking money hungry scum.

I would fuck her brains out while listening dirty diana and calling her diana obviously

Remember when black people got mad at her for her boyfriend her saying nigga when her dad is mj :^)

Hollywood doesn't need another fridge. They already have chlomo for that.

She´s a trainwreck
>covered in more shitty tattoos than Miley
>that ratty looking "Punk" boyfriend
>smoking
>armpit hair
>Dude Weed LMAO

>muh conservative-leaning media is more truthful because it panders to my contrarian conservative values