Does pic related explain why Rey could beat Kylo Ren so easily?

Does pic related explain why Rey could beat Kylo Ren so easily?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ja4WudpzBYw
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

can you give us a quick rundown?

Luke tried training the Jedi to be pacifists, frustrating the young Kylo Ren who was eager to be a great fighter. Kylo abandoned his training early on to seek out his own training, stumbling into dark manipulators like Snoke.

Basically Kylo's actually a pretty shit jedi who isn't properly trained in fighting.

But isn't it canon that Snoke was manipulating right from the beginning, meaning when he still was in the womb?
+ absent father
+ busy mother
+ parents fighting
+ Skywalker whining gene
= literally brainwashed crazy person

Rey beat him because he was all messed up after having killed his father and having been shot by Chewie.

>kylo ren was a mediocre jedi
yeah we know this

It originates from reddit so it's appropriate for nu Star Wars.

Let's be honest. The number one reason people are still talking about this is that it was a girl that beat him.

>that it was a TOTALLY UNTRAINED girl that beat him.
fixt

Seriously this shit was obvious in the first viewing, never did I think wow this guy is really fucking skilled at all. I thought the blaster stuff was cool, but his sith training was incomplete and probably betrayed Luke's school before his training was complete as well.

All of this can be inferred from the film, it was right there in the subtext.

sure, I'm just saying that part is not the number one reason

the important part is that it's a girl

>but his sith training

they aren't even Sith senpai, just some shitty non-jedi force user order

I think "Sith" didnt exist until prequels and the cunt Kennedy basically won't allow a single thing from prequels to make it to that trilogy

Rogue One writers had to fight like crazy just to get that Mustafar scene in Rogue One because the Cunt was blocking it

Palpatine was literally a sith lord, and so is Snoke. What are you talking about, not only that numerous games and EU material call them sith, it's a term that has been used for 40 years. What the fuck.

was the term "Sith" actually used in OT?

Before the new star wars canon the Eu WAS canon and they referred to them as sith, they just didn't have the rule of two bullshit. If anything the prequel took the idea of sith from the EU and just added the rule of two. The sith concept has been used for 40 years.

the issue is it was the Prequels that made Sith mainstream for your average Star Wars fan who didn't care about EU and the Cunt hates the Prequels with a mad passion, which is why you can expect to not hear the term "Sith" in the new movies ever again

why do you think we got Knights of Ren instead of Sith?

It would be dumb if they never say that Snoke is sith because of that, the term predates the prequels. That would piss me off. Luke knows they are sith, or he should. I don't get why they would leave that out.

>I think "Sith" didnt exist until prequels

youtube.com/watch?v=ja4WudpzBYw

What did he mean by this?

Every kid in the 70s/80s knew Vader was a "Sith Lord" they just didn't know what exactly a Sith was

see

Nothing racks up the tension like a pussy villain who can't fight.

Why do people keep saying this?

Rey grew up as a junker in Jakku, we establish early on in the film that she knows how to fight.

Kylo Ren has nothing but raw anger, he's only fought in training with Snoke (who may know nothing about fighting) or against civilian opponents who don't put up much of a fight.

Besides, he was wounded.

>Rogue One writers had to fight like crazy just to get that Mustafar scene in Rogue One because the Cunt was blocking it

Source?

Hello Disney.

Hello bullshitter