Sony’s Ghostbusters took a tumble on its second Friday. The $144 million comedy earned $6.2m (-63...

>Sony’s Ghostbusters took a tumble on its second Friday. The $144 million comedy earned $6.2m (-63.8%) to give it a new $71.4m eight-day cume. That’s a sharp fall for a comedy

forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2016/07/23/friday-box-office-ghostbusters-drops-63-secret-life-of-pets-crosses-240m/#52739f2249ea

>comedy
user, please.

they really shouldn't judge too hard, women only earn 52 cents to every dollar man does.

would you lick that nig nogs cunt to cum for a grand ?

Piss off your core audience

Your movie doesn't pass China's autistic movie rules

lose 230 million dollars

I saw a commercial for the movie on tv yesterday. (((They))) still haven't learned their lesson. They were using the jewyork times headlines:
>Women are funny
>Get used to it

Do you think Sony will learn something from this?

Actually it's only 18 cents, you white cis male monster.

well then adjusting for that, this is the world's highest grossing film. ever.

Doubt it bet womin are the bosses there now

Indeed. Womyn are amazing creatures :^)

>kill me

this whole girl power bullshit is so fucking ANNOYING i don't like being pandered to. it makes me feel fucking stupid, like i can only enjoy movies that feature female characters or have feminist storylines.

girl power!

only good for fucking breeding an then strangling the evil filthy cunts ..eh Right Lads ..!

I don't have an agenda and honestly couldn't care less that Ghostbusters was remade. The movie just doesn't look good and I had no interest in seeing it, like most of America.

Who was the target audience for this movie?

BAHAHAHAHAHA!

Tits or gtfo

Girl power? See, this is the thing. Why rub it in people's faces? Why try to intentionally piss people off with shit like this?

>18 cents
>not knowing it is 1.8 cents
SEXISTS OUT REEE

>everybody get a load of this jackass

Patriarchy is oppressing movies made by women. They are ranked 20% lower than movies made by men.

To correct this inequality we must add 20% to their scores.

>women make movie
>movie fails epically
kek

I'd do it for the anecdote.

Totally agree its pissing off the majority film viewer ..

>using outdated statistics
My gf and her bull just crunched the numbers, it looks like adjusting for the numbers set out by Debbie Wasserman-Schultz it's only .003 one-hundreths of a penny on a man's dollar.

How does this injustice go unnoticed? How can women afford more expensive clothing if this is true??

Tits or GTFO

have you no cleaning to do slut

Fat tumblrinas

try suicide til you post no more bro

Hahaha
I've been saying this all week.
Only reason it even made that first $60 million is because there was no other big budget release against it.
Now it will be pulled from theatres before next weekend to open up additional screens for pets and ice age.
Studio will be pushing it like crazy on Netflix and shit until they break even.
What a fucking joke.

Clearly they can afford more clothing as a result of problematic marketing and patriarchy. It is supposed to make strong womyn rely on the white male oppressors. I mean how can women survive being paid a single half grain of rice to every 6 million a man makes.

Also
>His bull can do math
What do you pay him for?

when was it deemed right by mankind to allow womin to even work other than a secretary who would be spanked an groped ..
Humanities failure will surely say it was womin getting the vote ..

>2016
>his bull isn't a half black Jew

Are you an anti semetic racist?

I wanted my gf to be fucked as someone as euphoric as me so that when he impregnates her my son will be enlightened and racially superior to myself

literally trying this hard for (Yous)

you would get AIDS just to tell a good story?

I won't let your trips go unnoticed.

also
>shaming audiences into watching a movie

The best part about this is they spent almost as much in marketing as they did on the movie itself.

>so much insecurity and overcompensation in one pic

And China has banned the new movie. I guess it's not a good day to be a sexistbuster.

>Girl power

Do they not realize how pathetic this is? Women really are born victims.

They should have purged their studio heads long ago.