Why the fuck you don't have saunas in your country?

Why the fuck you don't have saunas in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_lakes_of_Finland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_lakes_of_Sweden
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Name 1 country that doesn’t have saunas

Lesotho

I mean like in every house.

>countryside
>family meeting
>go to banya
>my 14y.o. nephew has a bigger dick than me
AAAAAAAAA

>a chimney

we don't really have a need for it

at least here in france

though I do enjoy roasting me like a pig from times to times

Because I live in the South and being outside already feels like being in a sauna 70% of the year

We do, bastu is actually a Swedish invention.

Oh yes, that's why so many languages have adopted the word bastu

Banya.

>being naked and drunk in male only company
No thx.

>If I see a naked man I think of sex

nice culture. we have sauna too, but not as sophisticated as finns'

>it's okay if we rub our dicks together until we cum, as long as we don't think of it as sexual

Because its gay as fuck lol

Why not just sit in a really hot bath and be comfy? Why do you have to be a gay about it Finland

How bad does a pork 'n beans fart smell inside sauna

I have a little story about sauna. I can share it, if you want?

Please do.

sounds horrible

please

Kohta ejektoituu.

It better not be that one story again

Have you always had it?

Ok:

>be 14 young man
>cousin's cottage at sipoo
>cousins 14 and 16, both grills. both very friendly and beautiful
>spend a day talking about nice things, picking mushrooms etc
>give a good impression of youself (probably?)
>in the evening, sauna
>being naked is natural, mixed sauna
>penis already turns in to a light standby mode from the thought of being naked with cousins (not erection but noticeably bigger)
>take a proper sauna, go drink naked and back to sauna
>exchange suggestive looks and smiles with cousins but nobody's saying anything yet
>my and my cousin's parents have had enough of the heat and they go get some wine and light the barbecue
>me and my two astounding cousins are naked side by side
>at this point hardening control failed and my shween started to imply that my cousins were 5/5
>I was embarrassed and tried to hide it
>cousins giggled a little but said that it doesn't matter, they start to introduce their own anatomical peculiarities
>"do you want to touch my boobs"
>susanna seal of approval and move hand towards boobs
>"but can I touch your penis?'
>fsst tough situation. don't know what to answer
>suddenly your dad appears in sauna
>"it's an emergency, cousin girls, get the fuck out of here"
>cousins exit and father shits semi consistent tarts on the heater
>bends you to lie on your stomach
>I'll shit on your back now, son"
>okay dad
>shit ejects on your back
>dad rubs it against your back and asks "you like it son, you like it?'
>"honestly not very much, no"
>"me neither, I thought you'd like it"
>never talk about shit-episode with father again

Yep. And, you know, I prefer to see naked women than naked men. Clothed men are ok to me. Don't want to see them naked in any way.

Modern sauna is a Swedish adaption of Finnish sauna. Before we came along and civilized you, the Finnish sauna experience was literally to huddle in a smoke-filled hole in the ground. Then we came along, saw what you were doing and made our improvements. We built little cabins for the purpose that we called bathing cabins, "badstuga" in Swedish, which later got shortened to "bastu". So yeah, modern sauna is actually the Swedish bastu.

I'm not sure how to react.

Are you afraid of getting an erection?

The sauna was a holy temple.

Why didn't you like it?

But we do

Again this nonsense

I'm afraid of THEM gettin' an erection, if you know what I mean.

You know the rules and so do I

Our whole countrie is a sauna

There's only rule for me - do not show your cock to people you don't want to fuck.

I thought that Russians use sauna too.

What is this gay thing? You can go to sauna alone if you are so insecure of your sexuality.

I know that epic.

i wasted time on this

no, i guess it was introduced by finland. this is japanese sauna, almost all onsen and sentou have it

Classic Russian to get an erection in sauna. Russians are pidors.

>I thought that Russians use sauna too.
Some old timers do.

That "nonsense" is the truth, Pekka. Many of the elements you associate with sauna were Swedish modifications. Most notably the practice of building a cabin for it rather than digging out a hole in a hillside.

We have them and a lot of people use them, but I don't. Young people generally aren't into saunas here, it's for old people and also for having sex with prostitutes

I am always terrified of getting a random erection

We cover our genitals usually. Although Germans decibed Russians feeling very cchill about their naked bodis in sauna or river in the middle ages.

Very funny, Pekka.

Saunas are ebin.

Swedish "sauna" is some 40 °C homosex room with plants and carpets inside. Nothing to do with real sauna.

>having sex in a sauna
That seems like a good way to just overheat and pass out.

Literally all young people take chicks to banya or sauna here to bang-bang and ding-dong. U Moscow?

> coastal med weather
Dont need one, outside is sauna 3/4 of the year

>U Moscow?
Sure. Don't care much for kolkhoz subhumans behavior really.

That's a Finnish fantasy and nothing else.

Didn't have intentions to activate your autism.

How do finns you rate the austrian saunas? If you ever tried one

Aren't those supossed to be men only?
What are those bitches doing there?

Putin sure need to restrict internet use to Msk and Spb.

very sophisticated too, i should've gone there when i was in turkey

> men only
Fuck no? Turk baths were very popular with the harem

Mostly women and tourist go there these days
Wait hold on a moment....

Islamic cities don't need devilish networks.

>"me neither, I thought you'd like it"
This isn't the first time you posted this, but this line is very tasteful. Well done.

I'd rather do other things.

>literally all
Hardly anybody. I'm afraid your friends are disgusting degenerates.

Log buildings came to Finland at least 2300 BC. Swedes didn't exist back then. Not even Germans.

Sauna against me, bitch

Seems that creature was born and raised in some derevnya Kislye Drishi. Or just bydlo. Banya is very much bydlo theme, anyway.

>degeneracy is bad
It is a custom where I live.

Wow, that sounds just like what happened to me

Why not half an hour of relaxation in some löyly?

HAHAHAHAHA
WE WUZ SAUNA N SHIET
>the absolute state of sw*Doids

Swedes have lived in Sweden longer than Finns have lived in Finland, but that's beside the point. It's not about when you started building log structures. You weren't building log structures for use as saunas, you were digging out holes in hillsides and lighting a fire inside to preheat them before airing out some of the smoke and going in for a sweat. That was Finnish sauna. Swedes introduced the practice of building cabins for the purpose, among other things.

How does it feel, knowing that we have more and bigger lakes than "the land of a thousand lakes", that we are better at the only sport you care about, that your national heroes are Swedes and that even your precious sauna cabins are a Swedish invention?

F*nns absolutely BTFO

>swedes treat Finns the same way anglos treat Irish
Why are imperialists such mean bullies?

>ITT pathetic (as usual) sw*Doid that try hard to steal other cultures (as usual)

>f*nnish '''''''''''culture'''''''''''''''''

i wish

Why are Finns so much nicer than Swedes?

>we have more

187888 lakes in finland
97500 lakes in sweden

the sw*Doid menance is jealous of the true nordic finn kang and lashes out in fits of autistic rage

>smoke-filled hole in the ground
They were log cabins. Somoke also makes them smell like heaven. Soyboys like you can't unnderstand sophisticated things like that.

>187888 lakes in finland

Yea, because these numbers count a lake anything over 500 square meters

>There are some 187,888 lakes in Finland larger than 500m2

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_lakes_of_Finland

>However, Sweden has over 97,500 lakes larger than 2 acres (8,100 m2), so the list is not comprehensive.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_lakes_of_Sweden

>I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Finland, is in fact, Sweden/Finland, or as I've recently taken to calling it, Sweden plus Finland. Finland is not a country unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning Swedish system made useful by the Swedish religion, system of government and Fenno-Swede elite comprising a full country as defined by the UN.

>Many Sup Forums posters interact with a modified version of the Swedish nation every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of Sweden which occupies Lapland and Österland is often called "Finland", and many of its citizens are not aware that it is basically the Swedish nation, developed by the Swedish Kings.

>>There really are Finns, and these people do live there, but they’re just a part of the country. Finns are the proletariat: the worker bees of the country that gather the resources and work in the businesses that Swedes run. The Finns are an essential part of the country, but useless by themselves; they can only function in the context of the Swedish system. Finns are normally used to do manual labor under Swedish supervision: the whole country is basically Sweden with Finns added, or Sweden-Finland. All the so-called "Finnish" accomplishments are really accomplishments of Sweden/Finland.

meant to reply to

>187,888 lakes in Finland larger than 500 square metres
>97,500 lakes in Sweden larger than 8 100 square metres
ftfy

More comparable to the Swedish number you posted would be the number of lakes in Finland larger than 10 000 square metres, of which you have 57 000. It seems highly improbable that you would have more than 40 000 lakes in the range of 8100-10000 square metres, so we can safely say that we have more lakes than you.

Nice copypasta, good job

Because I don't want to be naked in a room with a bunch of sweaty dudes.

why not

Because I'm not a home of sexual.

whats homosexual about it