My fellow Americans, what if you could remove all blacks, spics, and muslims from your state and 46 other states...

My fellow Americans, what if you could remove all blacks, spics, and muslims from your state and 46 other states. But in return you have to give 3 states to that collection of races so they can set up their own independent nation.

Which states do you throw under the bus so they can get blacked and the rest of us get a whiter America?

>Hardmode: the states must border each other

>for Canadians and Australians:

You get a similar option but yours allows you to remove ALL non whites and you only have to give up one province/state/territory. One is given to the shitskins and all the others become 100% white.

My choice:
>Florida
>Georgia
>South Carolina

Texas, Alaska, and Arizona.

Alaska
Hawaii
Washington

If I had to choose three states that border each other :
North Dakota
Montana
South Dakota.

Do with them what we did with the Indians while simultaneously making them Canada's problem at the border.

Mississippi, Alabama, Louisiana
Nothing of value is lost

Lifelong SC resident here. Our land is beautiful, our history is beautiful, and our women are beautiful. Keep SC.

Louisiana is not lost yet. I don't want to give up such a unique place in America to negroes

I actually see no compelling reason to keep South Carolina.

>make them Canada's problem

Trudeau would probably annex and embrace them

3 states?

I'd go with Connecticut, Rhode Island, and Massachusetts.

That's the least amount of land possible which still meets your criteria.

Then you're a cuck lol, way to go wanting to remove one of Westerner's most historical lands in the New World.

>Mississippi, Louisiana, Alabama

and nothing of value was lost.

California, New York and Illinois.

There I just killed liberalism and niggers in one move, you're welcome guys.

Georgia and Florida are 100x more important culturally and historically speaking. South Carolina is just a pit stop on the way to Virginia or Georgia.

California (cucks will welcome them)
Oregon (same as California)
Nevada (so much barren wasteland, could boost economy gambling away gibmedats)

They all border each other

Puerto Rico, Guam, and American Samoa. I know they're not states.

Why would you give up the mouth of the mississippi to "people" that can't possibly maintain the levies and canals?

STAY THE FUCK OUT OF FLORIDA YOU FUCKING NIGGERS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

All these anons have the right idea, focus on ruining cuck states.

Lol you don't know much about history then. Let me guess, you're a Yankee? SC actually has much more historical and cultural importance than cucked Georgia and Yankee retirement home Florida, please. Neither of those states had as much to do with the Brits and the Revolutionary War than SC. ffs Yankee, read some history books.

Fuck you faggot, in Montana we got best gun laws

maine
vermont
New Hampshire or Massachusetts

all three possible states are historically blue and it wouldn't affect them to take more blue voters anyway

build canal

those digits check out

>choosing california
>giving nigs one of the most profitable states in the union

Would be such a shame if nogs started "disappearing" in the wilderness :^)

Because they'll drown obviously.

Giving up 3 states to save 47 is a pretty solid trade user, but I can understand why you wouldn't want to sacrifice a single state.

Florida actually, and lived in Augusta for a year. You wouldn't be missed.

We are already lost user, just flee to an uncucked state.

NY NJ Mass.

they deserve it for war of northern agression

>giving up the most important port in the US to new africa

Theres a reason literally every war fought in north america begins with a scramble for control of the mississippi river you faggot

The smallest states obviously
>Rhode Island
>Delaware
>Connecticut

Wyoming, Montana, Idaho.

The three states that are closest to Yellowstone in preparation for the eruption.

Mississippi, Missouri, Arkansas.

Even if that wasn't incredibly wasteful, ceding louisiana lessens the claims to the gulf of mexico and the oil there.

This

Bama, Mississippi, Arkansas

Anything else is objectively incorrect.

You whitebois would have to be sandwiched in between the spics and the nogs, unless you only want whites and spics only.

>not giving Hollywood a taste of it's own poisoned cooking

Loved going on summer and christmas vacation to my grandmothers house in upstate SC.

Foothills, peaches and southern belles.

This, keep them contained in the smallest area possible so that the maximum area can be cleansed.

Not sure the cajuns would be too happy to lose louisiana

They can have Prince Edward Island.

>Louisiana is not lost yet

Spic as in Mestizo or Spic as in Spaniard

Be specific

Spaniard or Hispanic?