They could have used the original robocop suit

>they could have used the original robocop suit
>the iconic hero of detroit
>the original score could have been used

no, instead, this!

i want a real robocop sequal

then look in the mirror

But then it would be called unoriginal and just the same movie as the last. Nostalga-fags are the worst

>i want a real robocop sequel

then watch the actual sequel

>They could've made a good movie

I don't think Robocop can or should be remade. It's a product of it's time. Can't remake Dr. Strangelove for the same reasons, we ain't in a cold war anymore, MAD isn't in the public consciousness anymore.

The only way to make a new robocop is it has to be set in the same time and be that cringey.

That's a hard task and a major risk.

Oh and where the hell are you going to find another Peter Weller, that guy was unbelievably unique.

>dead or alive you're covered in pee

>I don't think Robocop can or should be remade
>MAD isn't in the public consciousness anymore.
>Detroit

bro is detroit

obviously is a black cop

>bitches about black armour
>doesnt bitch about half open helmet

They shot themselves in the foot by making it a reboot.

They could easily have made this a sequel about the Robocop programme being restarted after 20 years or something.

It's not as good as the first one but it's close to a perfect sequel

Detroit was merely incidental to the storyline, the real meat of the story is 80s corporate culture and privatization

than he could fight with evil alt-right nazis and trump supporters

I think you know damn well it would end up being a shit film

I dont know man, He could be a black (I mean real black) gentlemen killed by a white nazi. His white wife wouldnt recognized him. In the end he would kill Trump. Ive got a feeling that could work.

robertcop

Holy shit

Robotic + cop = robocop

Mind blown. Wow.

While I agree that the remake is disappointing I appreciate their effort at trying new things. You can only truly continue the legacy and pay tribute to the original after you have demonstrated your own originality.
If you use everything from the originals you can just re-release the original in theater.

And it can be twice as worse if they use the things from the original but fuck them up with their fine tuning. Ghost in the Shell live action was fucked up because of this

Robot - from slavic work
He actually works