600lb Assanti Brothers

Does anyone know what happened after the documentary?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/a87SkHd77Rs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

14 new pizza locations opened up within a 1 mile radius of their home

all 14 are flourishing

fat

Seriously what are her bones doing in that body, I sense that they are breaking apart every second.

>her

how is it even financially viable to get that fat. he must have been neet for several years since he's unable to move, what fucking sick family provides him with enough food to do that? it just doesnt make sense unless they're loaded, which I highly doubt.

Disability checks, you get a lot of money from them, and fast food and soda is cheap as fuck. She can probably inhale a pizza in seconds.

he gets disability checks

and then his dad pays for the rest of his food when the checks run out, at least that's what i've assumed

>she

I can't tell from that pic, looks like a fat chick.

>the disability dosh is what enables him to stay disabled

that's kinda backwards

You need to watch the documentary if you havent already.

It's one of the docs that will stay with you for years and years.

welfare 101

he's a really nice guy, too
youtu.be/a87SkHd77Rs

Just remember there's no such thing as chicks with dicks, there are only men with tits

This guy died recently, like a week ago.

source?

You don't get THAT much money, and dominoes pizza is relatively expensive.

arent hospitals allowed to refuse care to a patient that is belligerent and outwardly hostile to the caregivers?

After? Is he not dead?

He gets it from some local shithole for $12 a pop I guess.

I still don't know how he affords it, his Dad I mean.

>Feeding two fat cunts to 600+ each (and maintaining that at a cheeky 8k calories a day)
>Renting an apartment for fatty
>paying your mortgage
>paying rent on a shopfloor and buying a ton of >stock so fatty #2 can pretend play at being a shop keeper

Anyone care to do the math on it?

They both lost 400lb each and now they run marathons together

Source: I live next door to them

Pretty sure he was getting dominoes larges. Which are like 15-20 bucks iirc, although it is one topping.

he says he was eating 6 large pizzas a day at one point. someone do that math (with a conservative estimate) to see just how expensive it was

Did it ever reveal what kind of diet the other son had to get almost as big since it never suggested he was eating a whole pizza every day

at the most conservative it's 60 bucks a day

that'd be $2,500-$3,000 dollars on pizza every month. That's 5 times what I pay in rent.

yeah and he gets kicked out of like fucking everything, too

I heard a rumour that they both lost the weight and got really strong, and now go around raping poor victims in their homes at night.

Be careful.

damn congrats, you have pretty cheap rent haha
that's fucking crazy. the dad must've been funding it. he said in the doc he was threatening to tell the police his dad hit him if he didn't buy him pizza so i assume that's part of the reason

Some doctor should sack up and call his bluff. Commit his worthless ass for being a danger to himself and others.

A Pizzeria in RI, will charge about $12 for a delivered large 2 topping pizza (extra cheese + pepperoni) - That alone is $72

It must come to several thousand a month

Those two lads, combined... must be eating what 12,000 calories a day? $50-$60?

Which sounds fucking insane but they stay at that weight for months and months.

Not to mention the Dad, lets say he eats like $10 a day in food (purchased at the store)

He is paying a Mortgage, gas, electric, water, cable/internet on his own place - $600?

He then pays rent, gas, electric, water, cable/internet at Stephens Texas apartment - $500

He then pays rent, electric and stock at the autism hobby shop $400+ a month?

I can't see how this doesn't cost him like $4k - $5k+ a month

could be on high income with no expensive interests/ hobbies? their house didn't look too expensive

the dad is a professional window cleaner

fucking hell, then. i have no idea how that's even possible. they could all be in massive debt?

Thanks, the trick was I got into my neighbourhood before gentrification started and just stayed there so now I'm paying cheap rent in a hip area while all my friends who moved around every few years are all paying double or triple what I am. It's getting nerve wracking though worrying over what would happen if the owner who runs a business in the building retires and the building gets sold to someone who wants to convert another place into overpriced condos.

I want one of these fucks dumped in an empty warehouse. They so fat they can barely move. At most a couple of meters an hour. I want to come in with my tools. I want to brush the infected skin on its legs with wire wool, until its raw and bloody. I want use a cleaver to strip the blubber off it and lay it in stinking piles. I want to hear them scream and beg and eventually just whimper as i do it.
I'll then gather up the blubber and render it down, eventually turning it into soap to sell on the darknet. When tumblr fatties talk about being discriminated because of their weight i laugh inside. I look at them and want to make soap and leather hansbags from their flesh. I want to trim the fat off with a chainsaw.

Scary part is just one day he walked into his room and couldnt get out. Imagine being that fat

you are so middle class that you think window cleaners don't make good money

you can make £8-£15 a house in the uk and it the average time to do 4 windows is 15-20 min

If the are is good you can make £60 an hr from 3 houses, If you have a van and clients you have stable income

I never said window cleaners are poor, an user asked me how the dad gets his money and I answered

also maybe the dad has his own business? I don't really know

>Does anyone know what happened after the documentary?
He lost all weight trough a program at his local church, started going back to school and got his life back on track,his mom says he`s now a good boy

>documentary

>mfw they tried to pass Justin off as the "normal" one just cause he could walk

They're both degenerate scum and should be terminated

>mfw fat and reading this

l-leave me alone

he suffered emotional abuse from his mother and his brother to the point he can barely talk to people
i feel for him a lot more

Careful what you wish for, user. With them dead you guys'll only become that much more conspicuous.

>I never said window cleaners are poo

Glad to hear it. I used to be a window cleaner and found it unexpectedly congenial.

how shitty a job are you doing that you can clean four house windows in 15 minutes?

windows don't need luxurious messages

how long do you spend washing a glass you are going to drink from later?

He might be unusually talented. I could never have done a good job in that time though.

>messages

meant massages

Death can't come soon enough for this fatfuck

sont to piss on a massage?

dont insult my waifu

stalin would of put a bullet through his head and that would have been the end of it. his fat would have been used for oil lamps. people like him serve no purpose and should be put down.

How do I become an Assanti brother?
I wanna get paid by the government just to eat pizza all day.

lies

Do you realize how many hospitals this guy has been kicked out of?

steven gets disability and medicaid and justin might be on SSI for all we know. dude obviously has issues.

>t. Edgy dingus

>stalin would of put a bullet through his head

I doubt that but if it was wartime he'd have been drafted and experienced some of the worst dedovshchina ever handed out in the Red Army. Now I think of it if it was *peacetime* he'd have been drafted and etc

Maybe it's naive of me but I don't have a hard time imagining these guys being in the black financially because they could very cynically sell their story.

You don't need a chainsaw, you can cut him with all that edge you got user.

He would have been the secret weapon

It still won't help you get a gf

His dad parked him in his SUV by the river. He lives there now, by the river inside of a car. I'm not making this up.

>image.png

What happened to *jolly* fat men, user?