Get this /r9k shit out of here.

>how does having a penis change who I am
Really makes you think

Bill Nye Saves the World

>University of Sydney

Sometimes I need to be reminded why I dropped out, thanks OP

Now quit shitposting, this thread has nothing to do with Sup Forums

>I didn't realise you were trans
Bullshit, you can see a moustache in her profile.

>stunning

without prompt

>tranny
>pretending to be a girl on tinder
>gets upset when straight guys don't want to fuck someone with a dick
woah, never would've guessed

>Australian
>Telling people to stop shitposting

is it opposite day over there?

Wow, it's almost like guys want to get their dicks wet in a pussy or something. This is a really shocking revelation that is difficult to understand.

>That fucking stubble

OP clearly isn't Australian, I've got to protect our interests in the shitposting market

Speaking of which, let's see a screenshot of your shitposting license with a timestamp or I'm afraid I'm gonna have to write you up

The Crying Game

The Bergman kino, "Fällor för raka män" (1961)

When I see shit like this it makes me want to start supporting trump

looks like miles teller in a wig

>July

It's weird thinking that someone dug up, or saved, this 10 month old post to start a thread here.

Rush Hour 3 "The Crying Game" scene

youtube.com/watch?v=HTUN2_jPF7s

Ace Ventura

t b h if you see that and swipe right you're not a straight man so it shouldn't be a problem

sounds like something that didn't happen

Boys Don't Cry, only with a trans man

>Holy mother of Jesus! She's a man! I went to second base with a damn Frenchman! It's the Crying Games! I'm Brokeback Carter! Oh God

kek'd and check'd

Isn't the entire point of tinder so that people can have sex with each other? I don't understand why "who I am" is brought into it at all. The reason most people swiped right is to put their penis in a vagina, so if there is no vagina, then why would they proceed? Can someone please explain?

It's not their physical looks os much as the dead eyes, horrible personality and shitty souls that trannies have that turn me off.

Have you ever intereacted with one? Memes, talks like a nigger, bad taste in everything. Neurotic freaks all of them.

Also they lack a conscious so bad they say shit like "well we kinda fucked but he had a smal dick..lol" like a bitch would.

youtube.com/watch?v=KHrXtzYC0Jc

Thankfully there's fuckall trans people in Malta but I get this shit sometimes from tourists. Even if I were ok with fucking a tranny, I still would be put off by the usually overly-aggressive and confrontational bios their type are fond of.

Really activated my almonds.

There's no explanation needed, you're entirely right (though a lot of guys and girls still use tinder to date and maybe grow something from there that isn't just sex, but I digress).

Just like how some guys and girls get unmatched because of whatever reason, so does trannies. It's just that they have a victim complex and can't resist bitching about discrimination on social media.

How did Louis turn into such an enormous faggot so quickly

>stunning!!

I don't even use "reddit" as an insult but the last comment is the epitome of reddit and reddit humor...